What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siever

Veteran
. Drives me nuts when people have someone's old cut and wont give the person they got the clone from a cut back. Enjoy the blueberry!

I've experienced similar stories. It makes one want to puke indeed.
What i think you have to do in a similar case is remember who and sooner or later they come back because they need you. Then keep saying no.

purple clouds

Veteran
Gypsy fund

Gypsy fund

A heads up for those interested in sativas, Soon to be listed on seedbay. These are for the gypsy fund.

Red Thai - 7 packs
Mango Thai - 7 packs
Lemon Skunk - 7 packs
Flavor Bomb - 7 packs
Cherry Bomb - 4 packs
Red Thai X Metal Rain - 1 pack
Rain X Bangladesh - 2 packs
Hmong Hill Tribe X Red Thai - 1 pack
(Angola Roja/f13 X Red Thai) X Cherry Bomb - 3 packs
Angola Roja/f13 X Red Thai F2 - 7 packs
LH/A11 X A11 F3 - 7 packs
Panama Red Hair X Bangladesh/C99 - 7 packs
Blue Lotus Flower - 7 packs

more info here.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=304216

Blessings

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Sats lovers, Best female fn+2, making fn+3
Durban
picture.php

Saludos and best wishes
n

Mikenite69

Veteran
You hit the nail on the head!

You hit the nail on the head!

I was reading and had to register. I hope you've found your cut, I remember that Blueberry very well in NY.

U got that right that's where I'm from. I remember the first time I smoked the true blueberry that came around and I instantly fell in love. That lift you up put you on cloud nine even on a bad day high was just amazing and the taste of blueberries through a whole joint. Plus the fact you could pretty much run the cut without a carbon filter because of the straight blueberry smell to it.

After I smoked it my first time I had to do a little research and bought myself some dj seeds and got lucky on the first pack. I use to exclusively just run this blueberry and Indiana bubblegum but I always made sure to share my finds I am glad I did. Still don't have my bubblegum cut back but I am sure I'll come across her again. You can guarantee that if my old blue girl is as proper as I remember her and hasn't lost anything to drift she will be spread to worthy people.

Sorry for the rant...

Siever

Veteran
Mikenite69,

do you know if there is a lot of difference between Indiana BB & the BB from TH Seeds or Serious seeds?

Siever

Veteran
Durban Poison?
Sure looks great, but all your stuff looks great. I know this because I looked in your photo album. You got me curious because you once sold seeds of flying dragon, which seemed a hell of a cross to me.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Bubblegum

Bubblegum

Mikenite69,

do you know if there is a lot of difference between Indiana BB & the BB from TH Seeds or Serious seeds?

Honestly I cannot tell you I haven't ran them before. The only seeds that I ran where u could find a seriously good and close to the original cut was from serious seeds. This was a few years back and I am not sure if serious has the same stock and all since losing mother plants or so I have heard.

Th seeds I have heard good things about and the igb cut is still floating around so it's worth a shot.

U got that right that's where I'm from. I remember the first time I smoked the true blueberry that came around and I instantly fell in love. That lift you up put you on cloud nine even on a bad day high was just amazing and the taste of blueberries through a whole joint. Plus the fact you could pretty much run the cut without a carbon filter because of the straight blueberry smell to it.

After I smoked it my first time I had to do a little research and bought myself some dj seeds and got lucky on the first pack. I use to exclusively just run this blueberry and Indiana bubblegum but I always made sure to share my finds I am glad I did. Still don't have my bubblegum cut back but I am sure I'll come across her again. You can guarantee that if my old blue girl is as proper as I remember her and hasn't lost anything to drift she will be spread to worthy people.
Sorry for the rant...
That's the beauty of such strains, the ability to reminisce is priceless. I also remember the bubblegum as well, light green, orange hairs with that bazooka gum smell. Hope you find her, cheers:tiphat:

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nachillo, your Red Snakes looks like straight old school kind....loving your album.
Hi Lesnah :tiphat:, thank u, --- Red Snakes just love them jiij, there are even getting more interesting in F2 and F3, kind of strong catpiss/or something similiar phenos and fruity-citrus phenos springing, with a real, real good high.

Durban Poison?
Sure looks great, but all your stuff looks great. I know this because I looked in your photo album. You got me curious because you once sold seeds of flying dragon, which seemed a hell of a cross to me.
Hi Siever :tiphat:, yes i did send them for the server fund, there are amazing ... and curiosly, there are going to be again for the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gypsy Nirvana ' Bail/Bond Fund' , did send them already [/FONT], call them Drago now jje.. and seems is going to stay with that name.. This last season i found a interesting Drago pheno .. strong high and acid strawberry taste
The acid strawberry Drago
picture.php

Saludos and best wishes
n

Last edited:

ColoradoTrees

Hi Lesnah :tiphat:, thank u, --- Red Snakes just love them jiij, there are even getting more interesting in F2 and F3, kind of strong catpiss/or something similiar phenos and fruity-citrus phenos springing, with a real, real good high.

Hi Siever :tiphat:, yes i did send them for the server fund, there are amazing ... and curiosly, there are going to be again for the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gypsy Nirvana ' Bail/Bond Fund' , did send them already [/FONT], call them Drago now jje.. and seems is going to stay with that name.. This last season i found a interesting Drago pheno .. strong high and acid strawberry taste
View Image
Saludos and best wishes
n

Nice!

Siever

Veteran

View Image
Saludos and best wishes
n

Do you regularly make new seeds with the original parents/plants from the same strain as the parents of do you make new generations or do you have a big pile of seeds?

Siever

ColoradoTrees

It is week 12 Now. Contemplating giving them the chop, but i am nervous, I am apprehensive. Growing is harder than I expected.
Does any one think these will swell any more? Should i Wait a week or more?The foxtailing seem to be growing more vertical lately. Also i been flushing every 3 days since week 8.......and they are still deep green. Thanks in advance to all replies

Attachments

• WP_20150518_004.jpg
    WP_20150518_004.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 18
  • WP_20150518_074.jpg
    WP_20150518_074.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 18
  • WP_20140426_004.jpg
    WP_20140426_004.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 15
  • WP_20140426_005.jpg
    WP_20140426_005.jpg