Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny Lan

Veteran
Triple Deez By Cabin Fever Seeds

Heres my new fav Sativa Im growing out.
It's Freaks Cross of Sour Turbo male to Black Diesel Female. This picture was taken at day 51 of 12/12 and I'm cutting her down at day 70. she is from seed. I flowered her at 8 inches and she shot up

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55381&pictureid=1292758

Jonny Lan

Veteran

Heres my new fav Sativa Im growing out.
It's Freaks Cross of Sour Turbo male to Black Diesel Female. This picture was taken at day 51 of 12/12 and I'm cutting her down at day 70. she is from seed. I flowered her at 8 inches and she shot up

picture.php

picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

just chopped this runty BorderHaze, got seeded up by a missed hermie. from the onset the seeds grew halfway+ out of the calyx. anyway the trichomes are all clouded, maybe seeding forced maturity. i wanted to go 120 days. this is roughly 70 days ~10 weeks.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day JL

Nice bud .
Not what I would call a Sativa though . Deezal has more Skunk and Northern lights than Sativa blood .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

bushweed

Veteran
Thai Mex

Thai Mex

Numide - what a great cross, and your plants look like they have such a nice structure and very healthy too. Here's a similar cross using Gypsy Thai stick and Oaxacan Trance...
picture.php

picture.php

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day Bushie

Do you guys have the trimmers on contract wages ? 555 .

Nice examples as ever BW .

The trait I recognise as Oaxacan these days is the leaves reaching for the sky . I had a good read of the Highland Oaxacan Gold thread . And saw it there . Then again recently with Charlies gears .

Its a big component in DJ Shorts breeding prog . Trance eh ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

R

recent guest

G`day JL

Nice bud .
Not what I would call a Sativa though . Deezal has more Skunk and Northern lights than Sativa blood .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

To be FAIR - most dispensaries I know of sell Diesel as a sativa, and a good example can have a pretty sativa effect. Mine goes 12 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

Ace Malawii, awsome Sativa!!!

and now I´m gonna show off My Black Widow, not a pure sative, but this specific feno, has the looks of a true sativa diva!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Samson4

Veteran
Guerroberry f2; very attractive red woody stems and petite structure.

Autoflowering Thai82, I thought I saw balls but I can't find them anymore.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

Lots of people throwing down some good looking Sativa pictures lately. Sure warms the heart of this lover of that kind. Here is a close-up of a predominately Thai plant bud I have flowering:

picture.php

ThaiBliss

Elmer Bud

Veteran
To be FAIR - most dispensaries I know of sell Diesel as a sativa, and a good example can have a pretty sativa effect. Mine goes 12 weeks.

G`day Bear

Aint many dispensaries outside the USA .
This is International Cannagraphic Mag ?

Sativa to me means Equatorial / Tropical plants or hybrids of .
Once you add SK or Afghani it is no longer a Sativa . Now its a Sativa / Indica hybrid , different thing .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Status
Not open for further replies.