Not open for further replies.

Waldgeist

picture.php
picture.php

Zamaldelica, 51 N

Madjag

Veteran
Zamabindi

Masibindi 2008 (Zamal A x Warlock) x 2005 Warlock x (Zamal B x Warlock)

Looks like the Skunk#1 pheno is expressing a bit:

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
heres some of the sativas that Mr. Cheesebuds has flowering under the sun. oooo man cant hardly wait till November to harvest em. but on a sad note mr. cheese hates winter a lot, but loves the smell of the flowers blowen in the air.
picture.php

picture.php

Madjag

Veteran
Here's the other two phenos of Zamabindi.

It's the Magus Genetics 2008 Masibindi (Zamal A x Warlock) x 2005 Warlock x (Zamal B x Warlock). Warlock itself is (Skunk#1 x Skunk#1) x Afghan Indica so there's quite a bit of Colombian and Mexican Sativa crossing with the two Zamal Sativas in addition to the firm ground of the Afghanis.

I used the earliest flowering male and female in my cross last summer.

This fatty started flowering 1.July, a full 6 weeks earlier than its individual parents from last year. Some of that is probably due to the fact that I planted earlier and the plants were much larger at that time than last year. But still, I wonder about the genes that control flowering and how they may have expressed in this pheno. It has the strongest aroma of all my plants and is reminscent of Old-School Oaxacan or Sinaloa. A deep musky lime-fruity combined with a dank diesel. My wife of course is my scent tester based upon her extremely sensitive scentability. I've mentioned it before....she can tell where I've been or who I've been around in one quick sniff of my arm or shirt. Sherlock Hemlock I presume....

"The Most Fragrant One" has the puffy foxtail calyx look and its getting puffier by the day. Not individual buds but long branches of buds growing into one cola.

The bid bud girl in the background is the "Queen Zamabindi" that has the long, narrow Sativa leaves, tight nodes, and the octopus-style branching characteristic of Zamal. It flowered earliest of all the Zamal crosses but didn't continue at breakneck speed like the fatty did. I believe it is expressing the Zamal varieties, leaning toward the Zamal B which is less branchy and more Christmas tree shaped. I tied it over on its side a month ago once it hit the Lexan panels of my patio roof (about 7'). It had the fastest growth vigor initially, but slowed a bit over July.

picture.php

Last edited:

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Wish me luck guys the eye of this storm is going right over me in 3 to 4 hrs with 70 to 85 sustained winds gusts ? just depends where you live and terrain power is about to go out The Molokai Frosts have to ride it out in the GH not sure if it will handle the wind Aloha DB

B

Bob Green

Stay safe in the 808! Hope all turnes out as well as possible for you guys out there.

Samson4

Veteran
Autoflowering thai82 female; 4 weeks old. Sickly sweet with lonnng pistils.

Molokai Frost; anybody like bush? She is flowering and smells of lemons and mint.

Petite guerroberry f2, red woody stems, barely serrated leaves. I will pollinate her with a thai82.

Cong opt haze; bent over and bushing up now.

JACKBAYBEH

NICE

NICE

Some really nice selections there Samson4!
Guerroberry x Thai82 sounds super badass.
Wish I would have pulled the trigger on Molokai beans back in the day. Congo opt haze! Now that's just crazy talk! Did you breed that one yourself? Got to be some exotic phenos in that mash up. I ran some of Reef's old OPT crosses back in the day. Kept a few OPT doms and went outdoor with them. Enjoyed them very much. Especially the Cherry Thai. Really kicked ass outside here in south central KY. :tiphat:

Samson4

Veteran
Thank you very much Jack. The molokai isn't lost, pm me if you want to know more about that.

The congo opt haze was my cross but not all my genetics. The only genetics I contributed was the pure haze from hhf. I have high hopes for this one since I have so few seeds.

Tell me more about those opt crosses. Do you still have any? How were the highs? I have always wanted to try senior garcia.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Super Lemon Haze x Oger99
(Lemon Skunk x SSH) x (OG Kush x Cindy99)

11/11 Germinated overnight, and in peat pellets soaking up light already. Hopefully some Seeexy Sativa phenos coming my way.
Also 10 PPP x Bogglegum.. Hopefully a sexy Durban pheno coming my way from these.

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Just got net and power that was a long week. L:eek:ts of trees down. All the plants in the green house made it perfect and my last Frost sexed as a male. The others are growing great I have to fly to another island so when I get back I will show off my girls of Frost lol Aloha

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Nice news there Dirtboy , glad you made it though aok ,
they usually go great after a tyhpoon , best of luck with the finish man ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts