What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob Green

Nice MM x Thai 78 Bushweed. Have you smoked any of that cross yet?

Really wish I would not of gotten ripped off for four packs of those but life goes on and karma comes back in the end.

Praying all is going as well as can be for Kanga and family. Terrable these things happen to such good people.

Johnnyseed

Ensures everywhere I go, ACE seeds is in the conversation when you talk about real sativas.

Ace seeds and cannabiogen.
you want a sativa, go there. 'Nuff said.

B

Bob Green

^^^ Not to mension the last pack I orded from ACE came with 12 instead of 10 & they threw in 3 NepJam beans as freebees.

Top knotch customer service!

rik78

Veteran
Apart form ACE and Cannabiogen (CBG) you should have a look at Tropical seeds, Delicatessen seed and Mandala Seeds, all of them have really good and diferent sativas

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello sativa lovers!:tiphat:

I'm just curious,but if you had to describe this girl solely by her look,how would you call that,a sativa or indica?

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Here is the sister of the gal above ( 3 feet tall sativa indoor,150 days flowering).I call the line "melting pot",it's a polyhybrid of oaxacan/paki-hasplant/durban/north indian sativa (aka pahari)/ethiopian/skunk n°1.Inbreed for 3 generations and then open pollinated for one gen.
They flower from 90 to 150 days and all deliver a clear high that could be "couchlocky" for some of them.Taste vary from licorice/citrus/hearthy to skunky/herbal/mango.They need a good 2-3 months of curing to reveal their real potency which is average.

Pictures of the sister,a 130 days gal:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Nice, Pep! I agree with you on the curing aspect of sativas like those. You gotta be patient and let them cure to really see what they're all about....which can be a challenge sometimes (at least for me).

I've had some strains in the past that I could hardly wait to try once they were dry enough to smoke, but I had to keep reminding myself it will be better in a few months.

Bushy, your plants are amazing. You've got the golden touch, man.

HB.

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
1 photo from the last grow i did...i posted here but only my
malawi bush..

malawi tree before harvest under 600w
gived me 650g+- very quality bud

picture.php

R

recent guest

Frost Monster (CBG Destroyer x Ace Malawi) showing hundreds of tiny florets, illuminated by evening sun in the greenhouse. Lots of frost already on close inspection and the smell is dark citrus wood with berry tones.

picture.php
picture.php

Ace Oldtimer's Haze, green phenotype: Vanilla, ripe fruit, sweet woody haze flavor. If anybody has ever smelled the wood of a wild currant bush after it has been cut, this plant has the same smell. Very vivid and recognizable but subtle and delicate.
picture.php
picture.php

The whole group - Panama in the foreground, Diesel on the right, frost monster in front of the GD-72 (far left) and a bit of haze visible (far right)
picture.php

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Bear that is impressive like puffs of cotton balls everywhere I bet more impressive in person too. Mahalo for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts