What's new

Oldtimer`s Haze (ACE seeds) 2x 600 HPS

rindindoo

Hi Dubi!

I also feel grateful to you Dubi and the entire ACE seeds team for your work, and the “feedback” gives the already valuable seeds even more value. unfortunately my eloquence is limited to meager knowledge of the English language in order to fully express what I feel :)

I hope my plans for the future will come true and I will return to share new results with inspired work with your strain.
I wish you good luck in your work!

Thank you so much for sharing your indoor experience with Oldtimer's Haze rindindoo :huggg:

I really appreciate your efforts, patience and dedication to bring your indoor Haze until the very end of her ripeness. What a ride, much respect. It's not easy to finish healthy an extreme tropical sativa of this kind when grown in pots due to its extreme long flowering times, very few growers have the patience and courage to bring pure Haze until the very end indoors.

So glad you are satisfied with the experience and outcome, and sounds like the yield was quite good. Happy to hear you appreciate her effects and Malawi too ;) Enjoy! You really deserve it :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi rindindoo,

No worries, your garding work speaks by itself :)
Thanks a lot for the pics after the harvest.

The Oldtimer's Haze buds may look like hay to many growers used to Kush indoor indica strains,
but old school sativa lovers will appreciate and understand the potential and quality of those flowers ;)

rindindoo

Hi Dubi!
Thank you for writing the last letter. when I read it, I went to look in that box where the substandard was stored. cut a little for testing, smoked and ... ran to remove the box from the attic and manicure. appeared aroma when slicing - gas, sour, ethereal. a smoke aroma also appeared. it’s hard for me to describe it, the aroma is complex, black pepper is heard somewhere, probably burnt hair, I still don’t know the aromas of its name. all my worries were associated with excess nitrogen in my soil. when I got a negative experience growing krystalica from a mandala. I had a small flower bed with worms and mulch. when the krystalica bloomed, he decided to throw goat manure in front, he thought that it would decompose to a new cycle. but there was nitrogen poisoning, the cones lost their psychoactive properties, but it struck me more - they sparkled like saltpeter impregnated paper! but I didn’t use any mineral fertilizers, only mulch, only manure! ha ha ha after that I have a fear of nitrogen.
Now when I went through the flowerbed, I realized that I just have a huge amount of substrate and it is ideal in composition for the growing season but there was no PK. perhaps this negatively affected the flowering time, resin formation and terpene profile. now, after curing, the effect has become more introspective. sometimes you are so immersed in an internal dialogue that you lose a visual connection with reality. the thought process is pleasing, comfortable inside. I completely agree that 100% cerebral, in the body there is no tension and unbridled desire to move, also there is no fatigue or laziness.
later I will write a report on the smoke of treated cones in vacuum bags, I have not tried them yet.
Thank you, Dubi for support, take care and be healthy!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi rindindoo,

hehehe your nose is working really well. The burnt hair smell is quite common in most pure Oldtimer's Hazse,
mainly when the plants have been grown with too much nitrogen as you correctly stated.
This type of smell usually disappears when the line is outcrossed.