What's new

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Guanito >>>>>> thanks buddy i must say you have quite the show going on in your garden >>> everyone needs to check out his little box of wonders

G

guest5703

Hows that PI taste/smoke?? Have you tried the SR71 Purple Kush? Could you compare? I got tired of the PK after a short period, she grows too slow in veg, and I just wasnt super impressed or anything. Just wondering as I pop from thread to thread here, and this GI is lifting me up man, I feel like I'm levitating......Oh shit, ooooh shiiit, woooah gotta go dude I'm flying away from the keyboa

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Ohm's Law>>>>thanks buddy for stopping by and checking the place out >>>>>> :xmasnut:

caligreen>>>>:wave: the PI is very earthy ...i have had a connoisseur friend of mine say, that it tastes like a mix of dirt and spices .i would agree ....it is real funky i got another friend who doesnt like it .....i will say it does have a unique smell and flavor ..it has a great high to cover up its funk .....
i have only had one bowl of PK and i had been smoking all day when i tried it ..so my comparison may be a bit flawed ...but i like the PI better just over all...and it has a great bag appeal ..but i would definitely like to have a taste test of the two if i could ever get my hands on some PK.

check out my grow logs i added PI . GC. and GDP to the IC strain guides grow report http://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide/index.php?eop=showreport&id=154

GDP
http://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide/index.php?eop=showreport&id=175

and GC
http://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide/index.php?eop=showreport&id=153

......ha ha ha you are a crazy MF'er that's foe sho !!!!! and that GI sounds fun ....id like to have a little GC/ GI taste trial some time too ...

happy Xmas to all
:xmasnut::tree::smokeit::wave:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
another little harvest the last of the moving group ..they had no were near the attention i should have gave them , but they are still some nice nugs ..
top 44
green crack

GDP

Purple Indica

and a few shots from the current grow orange Crush is new to me this is my first set of plants with her included. interesting little girl im excited to see how she smokes

budshots

G

guest5703

Sick dude I cant wait to see how that Orange Crush turns out! I've smoked it in the past, dunno if it was the real deal but I always wanted a cut of that strain. Have you or anyone you know grown her out yet? Pick it up at a club or was she just floating around?

great reports on the GC, GDP, and PI. It takes a lot out of me for some reason doing those things lol, I've wanted to add a few strains myself but have only done Sour Dubble.

That last set of shots you have actually really nice for having been neglected. The top 44 and PI look super dank! Alright bro I'm off to see avatar! WOOT! Hope it lives up to the hype, I'm seeing it in 3D and IMAX as well too so hopefully it'll be good! PEACE BROTHA!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
yea i am excited about the orange crush !!!! ive heard it is good shit ...it was just floating around a few local med. growers ...i snatched it up in a trade ...

:woohoo:

thanks buddy !! have Fun :eggnog:

the table has exploded in growth by the way

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Orange Crush

Orange Crush

@ day 11

picture.php

View image in gallery

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Dr. Purpur>>>> hey man !!!:wave: i was looking at your buds in the orange crush thread thats some nice work

photo update from the hydro table

16 days

and the other side in ebb and flow buckets !!!

Group shot

:wave:

hazy

Veteran
Dude, you're rocking those tables!! Great growth, they look good.
That bong kicks ass!!! Those little perc tubes are very cool.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
right on, guys thanks for the kind words !

i never realized how under watered all my plants were untill i got this table and saw how much water a plant in a .5 gallon container will drink, EVERYDAY ... it is incredible

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
i think this pick needs a bigger shot this plant has 20 days or so left man she will be one fat ass nug

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You should bring it in

You should bring it in

They dont like to be left out in the snow! LOL

DP

G

guest5703

Shiiiot! Man you are really blowing it up with that table! Those stalks are thick dude, nice height too. Super healthy, those GDPs on the other side? Look super dank, thick and frosty man! Sick with it! PEACE