What's new

Dr is in Da house 5 plant scrog

DrFever

Veteran
lol, im checking this thread almost everyday thinking some magic thing will happen and your babies will be done in a few days! hahaha

wishfull thinking... :)
lol yea me 2 man got a ways to go yet but there doing good, some pics i took yesterday 26 days done before lights on today is start of day 28 :woohoo: another 3 weeks or so :dance013:

Attachments

• dscf3230s.jpg
    dscf3230s.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF3255.jpg
    DSCF3255.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 12

vukman

Veteran
dude..........that's just unreal for a month man..!!!!!! damn...nice strain...gonna have to check that one out when the new place is up and going..:yes:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow,,looking real good dr f...amazing growth in such a short space of time,,gonna have some donkey dicks for sure,,great work doc,,keep well,,,peace and regards s2

DrFever

Veteran
Thanks Everyone decided to post some pics of what plants look like 28 day done :)
Girls are surprising me every day lol
show them the love and they will love you tri-fold is what Pa used to say

Attachments

• DSCF3285.jpg
    DSCF3285.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF3281.jpg
    DSCF3281.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF3276.jpg
    DSCF3276.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF3275.jpg
    DSCF3275.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF3272.jpg
    DSCF3272.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 15

vukman

Veteran
Damn.........WTF you feeding those things?!?! ROFL Bro, I think I see a little yellowing in there. Don't know but might be something to look at...........I'm sure you're on top of it but still had to say something.

nephrosis

Yea i love coming on to this thread and seeing new and bigger/better pictures! happy growing!!

Looking great my dude

AMAZING! I can't believe I missed this thread Dr! Holy crap!! I love it. I think I read it just in time, too, as I am abotu a week-ish away from flipping to flower. I am using a tiny 1x1 screen and a 4x4ft footprint under a 1k. I think I need to make my screen 2x2-3x3 before flipping, as it will make both my work easier and my plants happier.

Can you repost a couple veg training pics? Much respect sir, thank you for taking the time to document it all. I just wish all the pics were there to go with all the words I read! Haha. Thanks much!

DrFever

Veteran
AMAZING! I can't believe I missed this thread Dr! Holy crap!! I love it. I think I read it just in time, too, as I am abotu a week-ish away from flipping to flower. I am using a tiny 1x1 screen and a 4x4ft footprint under a 1k. I think I need to make my screen 2x2-3x3 before flipping, as it will make both my work easier and my plants happier.

Can you repost a couple veg training pics? Much respect sir, thank you for taking the time to document it all. I just wish all the pics were there to go with all the words I read! Haha. Thanks much!

Your welcome sir and yes I would suggest even 3" x 3" squares nothing like cutting scrog and carefully pulling wire or string from middle of the bud out , when chop day comes cause trust me buds will grow in the string i'll try to find some pics if there not back some pages i would start around page 7 and read forward on how i did it :thank you:

I read it -all- I'm just a little confused on how you did a few aspects of it. I will likely re-read and make a Word doc of the critical steps, as there was quite a bit of info to take in! What I'm mostly confused with is the tilting pots till they're nearly/fully horizontal. I get the super cropping, and apparently really need to do that stuff!

Ive been using 1x1 plastic mesh for my last 3 grows and yeah, I think it is a mistake. Takes more time and effort to train them to sit nicely, and then can keep them too close together.

I gotta tell you, this makes me want to ditch my tents and build a wall in my room for flower, and run slightly bigger footprints - 5x5 vs 4x4. How hard is it to access the back buds? Not the one in the corner of the L, I know that must be a bitch, but the ones against the walls? That is why I have stayed away from building anything in my room. I would be limited at about 11 x 5-6, and I feel the depth would be impossible.. Maybe not?

Right now I run 6 plants under a 4x4 screen in 5gals, but running 4 under a 4x4-5x5 in 20gal pots is looking enticing. I have a couple months to think about that, but I will def make some changes to my screen now, and start training my next batch differently. I really haven't done much training in the majority of veg, and I think that's a mistake. I wait until I put the screen on, give em a week or two of training with the screen, and call it good. Wasting time is what it seems like!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking really promising in there Dr!

i would agree about using big squares on the scrog screen...

mine are about 2 x 4 inches mesh - much easier to pull the branches through etc.

VG

Yeah, my small screen has been tricky to pull branches through. This is my 4th run with it, and it will be modded tonight when they get watered. I'm also going to try super cropping in the future, I had read about it, but never tried it... I imagine my lack of training prior to screening doesn't help things, lol.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Damn dr what a hell!!!! still amazing nuggets there..your stylez ROCK the house bro, keep the high quality up m8!!!1
big RESPECT

DrFever

Veteran
Hey guys well its 32 days done :) tonight i will lower my light schedule
instead of 12/12 to 11 on 13 off till end of week 5 then lower yet again, till chop day
i usually start seeing lower leaf yellowing ending week 5 and middle of 6 appears it came faster this time around???? no big Deal . If your going to have a issue its better being a def then a Burn.Either way had to get to the bottom of this lol and find out WTF
So i did a soil test on week end , just to double check on things so here was my results.

my feedings have been `1350 ppm with 6.9 - 7.0 ph every 4 days

soil results PH 6.8
ppm 248 <--- that is pretty dam near perfect
so plants are drinking 1102 ppm every 4 days Wow huh ?? so decided to up my ppm to 1700 and see what happens conclusion plants must just be doing there thing
Presently room is dialed in @ lights on 82- 86 lights off 69 - 72
humidity lights on 60 lights off 50 , C02 1350 ending the start of Week 6
anyways charging camera as it died shot a few pics enjoy all will post better pics later

Attachments

• DSCF3380.jpg
    DSCF3380.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF3381.jpg
    DSCF3381.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF3383.jpg
    DSCF3383.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 14

vukman

Veteran
I dunno..........looks like there are a few of them in the back that look very similar....starting to think there is some cut and paste photoshop shenanigans going on..;)........LMAO!!!!!

ahahhah.........looking great bro...just amazing.. keep up the great work or should I say just keep doing what you're doing and the girls will do the rest..:D

Latest posts

Latest posts