What's new

Auto Zamaldelica feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @jroadytoady, good progress under the metal halide! Is this your first time with autoflowering seeds?

Autoflowering plants typically start to flower after about 4 weeks, so maximizing growth in their first month of life is vital to getting moderate-sized plants with good yields, rather than small, underdeveloped ones. Personally, I'm not a big fan of growing autoflowering seeds indoors. Perhaps a photoperiod strain like Zamaldelica fem would be a better choice for your setup?

jroadytoady

Hi @jroadytoady, good progress under the metal halide! Is this your first time with autoflowering seeds?

Autoflowering plants typically start to flower after about 4 weeks, so maximizing growth in their first month of life is vital to getting moderate-sized plants with good yields, rather than small, underdeveloped ones. Personally, I'm not a big fan of growing autoflowering seeds indoors. Perhaps a photoperiod strain like Zamaldelica fem would be a better choice for your setup?
@dubi the tallest put on 6" over the weekend :) so if full stretch at the moment.

I've grown AF before, but never what I'd consider successfully. I'm using these as my early outdoor crop since we can have 3 mature and 3 vegging outside... which forced me to start a month early inside. They went outside yesterday ☀️

Either way, these are doing much better than previous attempts and I'll keep tweaking my process till I get it right

Chemimbalance

I got two interesting characteristics on my auto Zamaldelica seedlings. One with super thin leaves and one super beautiful three leafed. It's going to be interesting to see how they develope 🧐

IMG_10220820_205921.jpg

IMG_20270400_910552.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So cute both @Chemimbalance :) I really liked the Auto Zamaldelica you grew a couple of years ago, hope you get nice expressions this season too! Please, keep us update.

Yours looks promising as well passing mid flowering @regentag ;)

Tricotyledon plants are not necessarily triploid plants. The first case is a change in the symmetric structure of the plant, while the second case means the plant has three sets of chromosomes instead of two. Cannabis is naturally diploid, rarely triploid, and even more rarely tetraploid.

Chemimbalance

So cute both @Chemimbalance :) I really liked the Auto Zamaldelica you grew a couple of years ago, hope you get nice expressions this season too! Please, keep us update.

Yours looks promising as well passing mid flowering @regentag ;)

Tricotyledon plants are not necessarily triploid plants. The first case is a change in the symmetric structure of the plant, while the second case means the plant has three sets of chromosomes instead of two. Cannabis is naturally diploid, rarely triploid, and even more rarely tetraploid.

Thank you! I really like this strain and keep coming back for more ;) Im growing 9 plants of it outdoors in Sweden this year and I'll update with some pictures during the season.

Offtopic: I listened to your episodes on The pot cast recently and found it interesting. Keep up the good work!

Latest posts

Latest posts