What's new

Best Hash Plant

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
isnt the chang high to find the lizard pheno in some packs of th rom x HP

H

hulkbogan

You could find a lizard dominant pheno but the chance of getting the exact same plant are slim to none.
I think romulan is far more interesting than any hashplant though.... soooo sleepy.

S

stickey fingers

while on vacation in bc,years ago scored some bud called hash plant,the green bud tasted like killer black hash,im pickey but if i could grow some thing that tasted like hash i would like yesterday,but wich one and where? RIP DR JAY

i ran the rom x lizard and liked the tree but it was darker and didnt yield like the lizard, i want the real deal but i may never find it again!!!

reefermans supreme hashplant is sosposed 2 be real close 2 the lizard ive seen pics and it does look like it but the seeds i got from hemp depot were garbage they were nothing like the pics!! and he hasnt made supereme hashplant in years so nobady has seeds

I believe the Sensi is (HP x NL#1) x NL#1

I don't think so, it's probably just a quarter NL#1.

Where can you get the seeds though? I tried to find them and all i can get is hash passion which is Moroccan hashplant. Seedsman dont seem to do it at all anymore.

I'd stay away from Moroccan and Lebanese, these have sativa heritage that is dominate and probably from African plants a thousand years ago.

I am about to chop some Dina Fem Seeds Blue Hash plant (blueberry x hash plant) with nice blue leaves and lots, copious buds. Smells great, and yields well. Clones like a dream.

Have a freebie Blue Hash going, reacting very well to topping (going for quads). Very DJ short original blueberry leafs, stronger main stock and more compact.

Have a Mazar Kush that is growing to be a best, no actual kush in the strain. It's just Mazar and a low land Afghani, probably going to be a very good hash producer. It's easy to tell the indoor hybrids from the outdoor. Some plants just get to huge to fast indoors, while others stay very compact.

Black Indica looks promising for a Hash Plant, said to be Iranian genetics. Curious about some Nepal x Deep Chunk, other peoples grows appeared to be strongly Nepalese dominate. Might be interesting to see further selections!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just popped some hashplant beans...they are f3s of 1993 sensi seed hashplant...will be keeping the males just in case...doing some f2's right off the bat just in case...and if its any good they will get sent in to the server fund auction...im hoping for something nice...i also think it is 25% NL 75% HP
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sensi seeds hash plant is 75 hashplant 25 nl that im 100 percent sure about

sunrob if you have old sensi hashplant youll proubly have better luck than me, you might want 2 open polinate those 2 get a bigger seed stock 2 work with, you cant miss the lizard its a funny color of green its a lime green or yellowish green but it is diffferent than all other greens ive seen on a weed plant, the leafs are also very different they are super fat and short they are almost fatter than they are long, the lizard stands out in a crowd thats 4 sure!! goodluck keep us posted

i opened 2 packs of sensi seeds hashplant and only 5 opened, im real disapointed i spent almost 400 for 5 seedlings!! i just hope i get a male and female so i can make some more seeds 2 play with, i heard all the storys of bad germ rates with sensi seeds now i believe them sensi seeds germ rates suck !!! and if you look at my recient posts i was on sensi seeds side 100 percent now ill nevert buy another pack from them

sirtween

Hi,
what can you tell me about hashplant of bcseed or bcbd because they sell together hashplant version but it's difficult to find info about it.

WelderDan

Veteran
I don't think so, it's probably just a quarter NL#1.

I'd stay away from Moroccan and Lebanese, these have sativa heritage that is dominate and probably from African plants a thousand years ago.

Have a freebie Blue Hash going, reacting very well to topping (going for quads). Very DJ short original blueberry leafs, stronger main stock and more compact.

Have a Mazar Kush that is growing to be a best, no actual kush in the strain. It's just Mazar and a low land Afghani, probably going to be a very good hash producer. It's easy to tell the indoor hybrids from the outdoor. Some plants just get to huge to fast indoors, while others stay very compact.

Black Indica looks promising for a Hash Plant, said to be Iranian genetics. Curious about some Nepal x Deep Chunk, other peoples grows appeared to be strongly Nepalese dominate. Might be interesting to see further selections!

Yeah, I was pretty stoned when I wrote that. It should have read (HP x NL#1) x HP. Damn dyslexia

Gert Lush

Veteran
Erm, so why exactly do you think this is a reason to stay away from them?

Lebanese, especially, make excellent hashplants, and being real quick are also a mainstay of Northern European breeds.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
i opened 2 packs of sensi seeds hashplant and only 5 opened, im real disapointed i spent almost 400 for 5 seedlings!! i just hope i get a male and female so i can make some more seeds 2 play with, i heard all the storys of bad germ rates with sensi seeds now i believe them sensi seeds germ rates suck !!! and if you look at my recient posts i was on sensi seeds side 100 percent now ill nevert buy another pack from them

I have never had a sensi seed not germ on me, maybe is because I bought em at sensi shop while in the dam and always got fresh beans? I keep hearing this about sensi on here while I smoke some jack flash.....:yummy:

Uzbekistan,Afghanistan or Pakistan genetics anyone? Cannabiogen and Tom Hill have some amazing hashplants, real pure non hybridised. Apparently Deep Chunk from Tom Hill is a true hashplant from Afghanistan that doesn't grow tall at all, real nice colours too and the resin output can be insane!.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
What about Hazeman's '88 G13HP. I actually have some of these going now. I have run it once before and it's really good smoke. However back in my young buck days I also grew a G13HP that came from the SSSC. I don't know if the dude who started the original seeds found a super rare pheno or what. Because the '88 G13HP is nothing like the shit I grew 15 yrs ago. It's still awesome, just not like I can remember.

Latest posts

Latest posts