What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is a damn good looking plant! That is the #5 plant from the pics you posted, classic Tooth structure! Good choice. :woohoo: Those are gonna be some precious pure beans from that Sweet lady. Here is to some happy healthy seeds!~crossing fingers~

:respect:

killer plants phillthy you have quite the gift for growing!

cant wait to see what comes of these crosses swt #4 x kksc will be dankkks

some of the first fine herb i got was "stawberry fields" followed by some strawberry cough and blueberry this was on the east coast in 06-07 not sure if it was the real deal but i remember it was glowing green with fiery red hairs and stank like no tomorrow

i can almost still smell it now :)

the strawberry fields was an indica line grown in vermont in the late 70's when afghan first made its way over here.

from my years of research, there is no way of telling how this plant got into the hands of breeders in a-dam....

it may still be alive, lets hope so. i've heard tellin of some cuttings...

Jozix

Wow its amazing to think that you are getting these results from a soil/water only grow, those buds are simply the finest specimens I've ever seen!!! & that is out of the thousands of pics out there!
I wish I lived in America to have the ease of getting some of your seeds, I'd love to grow these with a 5 month veg in the ozzy bush:gday:

Phillthy quick question bout your mix. You run it from veg straight through flowering. My apologies if you answered this already but I didn't see it.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys.

chez - same mix for veg and flower.
1/2 bail of promix bx
1 bag fox farm ocean forest
1 cup dolomite lime
1 cup organic blood meal (using miracle grow organic)
1 cup organic bone meal (using miracle grow organic)
started using 1-2 cup of earth worm casings
some added perlite (about 10% of the total mix)

thats it. i just water. mix works great for almost everything i grew out. some strains need some extra calmag but not many (mostly chem or og related stuff).

i bred the second swt#4 lady today. also notices that carolina blue started splitting calyxes to reveal seeds. purrrrrrfect ;)

this male continues to spit pollen even being in a veg cycle of light (with seedlings lol) for a few weeks. loving it.

Thanks Phillthy. Definitely gonna give this a run on a few plants. Love the fact you just add H2O. That and the fact all your stuff always looks stellar. Hydro is cool for the spped and yield but you definitely lose something in the taste. One more question fam, after you mix it up how long do you let it sit before putting your ladies in it? Thanks bro appreciate you helping us out. Keep doin what you do cause your definitely on some next level shit. Keep it sticky. Keystone reppin lol

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phillthy said:
i bred the second swt#4 lady today. also notices that carolina blue started splitting calyxes to reveal seeds. purrrrrrfect

this male continues to spit pollen even being in a veg cycle of light (with seedlings lol) for a few weeks. loving it.

When they start making their magical sweet bean dust there is just no way of stopping them dude. Flowering hormone levels are just too high. I say pollinate everything! :biggrin:

:plant grow:

Ohh the many gorgeous plants that are going to come from this project. :woohoo:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
haha yea send some of that pollen this way....ill knock up a few ladies with it ;)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some updated pics...

sfv x cd
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sscdh
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
chem d
picture.php

sweet tooth #4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

carolina blue popping with seeds from the sweet tooth #4 breeding...
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats it...I'm switching to the mix you use,you somehow manage to outdo yourself time and time again:good:awesome as always

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
My recipe is the same as P's except for the bone/blood meal and EWC. I'd say it might be time to add bone/blood meal and EWC...

G

guest3901

fanfuckintastic...man some wicked looking meds...
ofcourse im partial to the CB..lol...
looks like shes about to burst with some seedy goodness..
so have ya figured out a name for this X yet??

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow they all look so good man, and that CB is loaded with seeds! :woohoo:

This Swt plant is looking so gunky in sweet frost! You could scrape that off in clumps!

picture.php

:joint:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
DAMN! Stunning set of ladies, Phillthy. That SFV/Chem in particular and that CB bursting with seeds, very cool.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
So is there a secret ceremony or ritual I must perform to get some your beans or do people just request them when they order something else? Thanks and you are a god among men. And thank you SOTF for pointing me this way.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah man you can request the freebies once they are sent in and i will also try to get some up at the server fund auction.

took some time today to make some BHO from some super frosty grom buds ;) wonderfully potent and dried to a nice hard amber.

picture.php

picture.php