What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

DT7 at 49 days in vert aero. Im thinkin they could be done at about 60 days. (adubs too) but will keep an eye on um. Cant wait to get 48 dt7's of these same size to fill the system. But on the other hand i have adub too, and they are lookin nice super nice and starting to really throw out the snow, even though they are super stretchy beasts, that could be a good thing for a vert setup. I guess we will see after harvest which one i will try and monocrop. (maybe half and half.)

002.jpg

S

Shan Diego

Nice Dub, Cat! Those lower colas are really chunking up too...looks like a sizeable yield...

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
But on the other hand i have adub too, and they are lookin nice super nice and starting to really throw out the snow, even though they are super stretchy beasts
Has anyone else used supplemental floros with their ADub through the first 3 weeks of flower? I did an while she did stretch quite a bit, it wasn't as much a I expected considering everyone elses input

irobot sd

Just went through first 13 pages. Very nice start to SD #3. A few favorites off top are primetime, tahoe, larry, dt7, and subrobs budshots although i missed the name. is that adub?

A few reserva privada og fem seed shots. Attitude seed these finished around 50 days they're "cute" wont run these again tho
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

guest396

Deezy-zen...kiLLIIN it...heres my contribution for the day...a tahoe nug..few weeks to go..smells sooo good...the daywrecker better bring it cuz these two will go head to head!
View Image

If you mean for head stash the daywrecker is a compleatly diff high and in my opinon shits all over any og for high and taste, however og on a whole is a better more desired all around plant to have.... There just isnt the demand for headband/daywrecker/underdawg diesel #1/original diesel. I just call it (if grown rt ) some of the best weed you will ever smoke in your life! Enjoy!

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Has anyone else used supplemental floros with their ADub through the first 3 weeks of flower? I did an while she did stretch quite a bit, it wasn't as much a I expected considering everyone elses input

My first 3 weeks of flower i stuck with MH to reduce stretch. Still got a very good yield and extremely dense nugs

Mitochondrion

Whats up fellas!
My Adubs fromabout 14 inches to over three feet and there still on third week.
Looks good farmhouse Deezy , Zen, and farmhouse Cat!

Peace!
Mito-

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I need to get a fish tank so I can have a glass burial grounds. Bro broke my really nice worked piece (that Salt style dry sherlock I had in my pix a month or two ago). But luckily he knows proper etiquette and bought me a new one.

edit: wrong pic/strain ID in the initial post, correct info as follows :biglaugh:

Heres some Honey White f2 on the new piece.

picture.php

I'm really diggin the cane work in this piece, its GOT to be machine made as its just too perfectly worked.

Last edited:

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
damn its exquisite glass work than. I'm not sure how its all 'raked' or laid perfectly in there, each 'line' looks perfect from start to finish, not a smudge anywhere. I like blues in my pieces for some reason but that graphite lookin stuff set it off for me and I had to have it :)

there are warts perfectly placed to magnify and show off the perfection and attention to detail. DAMN now you got me thinking about finding out who the artist is and having em do this custom piece I've been dreaming about for years.

I've always wanted to get into glassblowing...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sdf got just about everything BUT a glass blower! We def need one around here! Ha

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
those your pieces? awesome man!

they have these... I'm not sure what you call them... gazing spheres? down at the local headshop. About the size of a golfball with incredible glasswork (usually some dichro (sp?) in there) that with the help of an optical illusion looks like they go on forever. Im really becoming a glass aficionado lately, wish I had more dough to support our local artists.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
awesome pics from everyone lovin the triangle from smoketrees...

jackin it jackin it spankin it in san diego! damn they took a shot at kony2012 with that one lol....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love this (these) threads... :respect: to some of the very finest!

I'll join the fun soon enough.

dank.Frank