What's new

1000 Watt_Club :)

Young Giver

Well I remember back in the day when I said I would never put my 400 watt down. But that day has come of course, so here it is.... Oh and of course don't be shy at all and post pictures of your set-up as well.... :woohoo:

oh yeah and my new bong....

:yoinks:

adorno

phew thats a nice combination, a new bong and a great grow! what inspired the move up from the 400w to the 1000w?

G

I went 1000 watt and never looked back. I will start 40-50 plants per light and can finish 25+ plants per light depending on the strain.

This setup is cheap and will crank out 2 lbs.+ per light.

G

Damnnnnnn brad those are some of great looking plants. what are you using for soil and nutes.

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Here are some pictures of my last grow. It was done using 4 - 1000 watt HPS and the final harvest was 6.5 pounds bone dry. I wish I would have taken pictures later in bud, but I lost interest in picture taking and now I'm kicking myself. Next crop is on it's way and it consists of the exact same setup and strain (AK47) so I will take some this time around and post them. Hopefully I can yield a little more this time around with the room not being so hot as summer is almost over. Another three weeks and they should be well on their way.

TGT

i just purchased a 1000 watt light from htgsupply. i been runnin my 400 mh for since aug 1st in my veg room and been taking clones and all that. i will be putting my 1000 watter in a hut i ordered its space is 4.5 x 4.5 and i got a 449 cfm vortec fan for it. yall think this will be enough to cool it? and what kind of grow should i do? sog or scrog to get max yield?

G

1000 is the best costs a little more to run but its all worth it when it comes time to get your goods

DirtyDaub

on average (i know each strain is different) how many plants per light do you need to reap in 2lbs?

cause I just switched to a 1000watter but this time around im only looking at 3-4 females and was wondering roughly what to expect.

Lots of variables. Strain, veg time, etc. I use LST and grow 6-8 plants with a veg time of 7 weeks. I use to pull on ave 2 lbs. I have since moved and I'm on my first 400 watt grow. Since yo have 4 plants, veg them long and train them. On one grow I had 3 plants vegged 8 weeks and each plant yielded 7.5 oz's dried.

G

its all about the veg..half pound plants are not that hard to grow...greenisgold has the rite idea...peace

Last edited:
G

See the light :) j/k
Got a 1kw for my first grow, and after that, I decided I liked them and got some more lol

George

im in the 1k club...but only have 2 completed grows under my belt with 2 grown shut down.

dont have any pictures, as i dont really feel safe. sorry :(

mj laws got me running scared. too much at stake for my future to risk growing right now. my 1kw, orig hydrohut, fans, etc are just sitting while i move about from apt to apt. but none the less....i am in the club! hah

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
1000 is all I know...

Current setup is custom fit to my 1kw HPS:

4x4 framed, plywood walls, finished inside with panda poly. Using a 5kBTU a/c for the flower pod. Air cooled 1kw in modified draw cool tubes, feeding into an 8"fan that pushes it through a homemade carbon scrubber. Temps are steady at about 68F lights on, and 58-62F degrees lights off.

It's about time we had a club :joint:

George

NiteTiger said:
1000 is all I know...

Current setup is custom fit to my 1kw HPS:

4x4 framed, plywood walls, finished inside with panda poly. Using a 5kBTU a/c for the flower pod. Air cooled 1kw in modified draw cool tubes, feeding into an 8"fan that pushes it through a homemade carbon scrubber. Temps are steady at about 68F lights on, and 58-62F degrees lights off.

It's about time we had a club :joint:

haha i have that exact same digital thermometer. have you noticed if yours reads slightly different temps at the base VS the probe? mine can be off by as much as 2-3 degrees even with the bass and the probe being right next to each other.

hey, btw is it just me...or does something about a perfectly squared up 4x4 area with a 1k just sound perfect? maybe i have OCD lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts