What's new

Pirate Grow

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Freedom13- Dont flame my thread kid, you got Neg cause you deserved it so go nurse your wounds.

Psilo- as beaver stated it helps with transpiration when there's an absence of roots.

Im just waiting on 2 last GF clones to root. I killed off the runt MS mud, it was growing more than twice as slow as her sister. I also put the Thunder head's and northern lights into flower a week ago and they just showed sex. Both thunder heads are girls and the NL is dead cause he had balls heh. Pix will be posted soon.

looking really good some dank strains...the miss mud is amazing herb man....one thing i thought i would share though...i have had plants stunted in veg and grow really slow only to find out in flower that they pass up the others and are some of the best i have ever grown..just my humble opinion you should not rite off a plant until it shows you all it can do unless of course you have more plants going than you need...peace

Last edited:
actually im a give what i get kind of guy and sometimes that meens im a asshole...for the most part i would give the shirt off my back to anyone that needed it...but i have no problem speaking my mind and it gets me in trouble some time lol...peace

BRNEYDBVR

Looking good Pirate!!

Here's my BlueMoonRocks @ approx. 5 days 12/12.

Sorry about the crappy pics...

Later. :joint:

Edit: I know it's not alot to look at now....but I'll post some more pics when the buds start to take shape. Your gonna dig the BMR!

Last edited:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Man what a douche, he gave me some neg K to, i just hope everyone can see what a dick freedom13 is.

G

Nice grow Pirate thanks for sharing you grow! peace

Last edited:

BRNEYDBVR

Hey Freedom....

You don't have anything nice to say? Don't say anything at all.

TAKE YOUR BULLSHIT ELSEWHERE....PUNK :jerkit:

Last edited:
Hey pirate!
looks like everthing's growin along good quite a line up!!
going to be quite the fruit salad come harvest!!
good luck:) JS

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Pirate138 said:
Man what a douche, he gave me some neg K to, i just hope everyone can see what a dick freedom13 is.
i wouldnt worry much ive had little neg rep tis just a part of lifes ballance buddy. :rasta:

hows the garden doing

sup, are the latest pics wit the new camera? the quality shows...can't wait to get started meself soon, hopefully i can get my shits together in the new pad, got my crib notes now thanks to you, and we'll see what the future holds for both our bounties.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Update: Everyplant was transplanted today into 2 gal pots. They were all root bound and needed transplanting! The Kush head started showing sex and he was a boy and was killed. Still 3 plants are unknown sex: the 2 Blockberrys and the sickly princess 91. Heres the pix.

Kali-Mist Bx-1

MS Mud

Thunder Head

Blockberry

Grapefruit (female seeds) Smokin some rite now, nice.

Blue Moon Rocks

Princess '91 (nute burn? Its not over watering.)

BRNEYDBVR

Everything looks really Nice!

With the Princess '91.... Have you checked the PH of the run off? If your not over or under watering... Maybe check the run off and find out if a flush might help.