What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what's going on w/ this plant? (w/ good pics)

NOKUY

Veteran
this is a mountain guerilla plant from clone that i vegged for about a month in ffof under 600 watts hps......(as usual)

i put the plants into flower 3 days ago....this plant only has 2 leaves that look like this and none of the others do. (my other plants are blockhead and a blk bubba kush)

temps during the day are about 78, but at night they get down to about 60ish....that's what i was thinking the issue might be...

i feed them fox farm gear, usually at about half dose every other wathering.....

....also added quite a bit of worm castings during veg, and use indo. bat guano in flower, and have added dolomite lime to initial soil mix, and some seaweed once in a while..

any ideas?

more details available if needed

picture.php

picture.php

skanky

Looks like either a Magnesium or sulfur deficiency. Try adding some blackstrap molasses next watering. Oh it could also be a high ph in the soil.

NOKUY

Veteran
...was just doing some more research.....what do you guys think about possibly a zinc deficiency???

i don't think it's anything that's gonna get out of hand, but i wanna be sure to catch it...some pics i see on "google images" look alot more like it than other things....

....also checked the ph of plain water runoff after watering yesterday and it was 7ish

161836d1140371516-nutrient-deficiency-toxicity-salt-buildup-hormone-zinc-manganese.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts