What's new

DANGER! GLASS WEED

xOOx

wow!

that pic.. i've had this weed, well not that exact weed, lol.. but weed like it..

looks like old stuff from the 80s for sure, $5 a dime.. can see the seeds smashed in there too

from what i remember, it can get you pretty high ;)

some jamaicans could have clumps of it in garbage bags .. filled to the top JQ

i think back then it was $600/lb approx.

edit: NYC, USA -- just seen UK, lol.

xUUx

M

Miris

lol the practise of people to make more cash is really ...
even in our town there is 10 000 people and ive seen this practic too. with flavour and water...lol
cannabis is more more closely to public and its for many people only a moneymaker, this is reality - practises of selling drugs are many many

THC123

Veteran
@docleaf

holy fucking cow , i have never seen weed that looks like that.

shit , well coffeeshops are overpriced and I sometimes complain bout it , but i take coffeeshop shit anyday over THIS RUBBISH

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crazy,, grit-weed is everywhere!!!

Remember ,, "Just say No!"

Smoke organic homegrown! :canabis:

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
I've not seen any for ages, until the other day when AFOAF had a bit he'd been given.

It really was nasty shite, even just to look at. Clumped up white crap on the surface, when flame was put to it burnt to a black ash and a nasty, acrid, singed plastic type aroma.

If I can I'll get it off him for a couple of pics.

melinda

Unreal ,doesn't this idiot realise that if he kills his customer he won't be back to buy more.
Glad I have never seen this in Australia.
Another good reason to grow your own.

Kizzattack

Thankfully I haven't encountered any of this stuff for a few weeks, although I'm sure it's still about. Funnily enough, a few weeks ago what appeared to be an large, organised commercial grow op run by a few Asian fellows in my area got busted. They were found with heroin and cocaine too, so I assume they're just typical drug dealers. I've heard it's these types of operations that are responsible for contaminating the weed.

japican

lol in las vegas That to me is SHItty Shag boo boo stress crap...lol...
i would hate to grab a sack like that:/

D

deathtosoapbar

It seems the fuckers are getting more clever by the day...a friend of mine said he'd picked up some "good shit"...so he comes round with this bag...loooks just like some well developed white rhino...but it just has that lack of smell typical of grit weed...but no grit...this shit has been made to fool the average smoker...he rolled one...i smoked a few drags off it and had a sly sense that its dipped in some sort of undetectable chemical...i had to say to him i think its probably dipped...and of course he thinks im just saying that because im jealous because i havent got any...so untrue...but i cant convince him...so be aware its gettin near impossible to detect some forms of dipped weed...

Kizzattack

It seems the fuckers are getting more clever by the day...a friend of mine said he'd picked up some "good shit"...so he comes round with this bag...loooks just like some well developed white rhino...but it just has that lack of smell typical of grit weed...but no grit...this shit has been made to fool the average smoker...he rolled one...i smoked a few drags off it and had a sly sense that its dipped in some sort of undetectable chemical...i had to say to him i think its probably dipped...and of course he thinks im just saying that because im jealous because i havent got any...so untrue...but i cant convince him...so be aware its gettin near impossible to detect some forms of dipped weed...

I've had stuff similar. No real smell, and the stuff isn't sprayed. It definitely seems to be dipped in some sort of chemical. Anyone any idea what this chemical is that they're using?

ddrew

Veteran
I don't understand why people do that kind of thing to weed over there, does it really increase the weight that much? Or fool people into thinking its better?
I've never seen that in the states, not to say it isn't here, but never in my expierence.
Just crap ass brick weed.

Years ago when it would get super dry in the summer, this shit would come around that appeared to be bricked up trim, it would just keep breaking down to shake, no buds at all.

D

deathtosoapbar

I don't understand why people do that kind of thing to weed over there, does it really increase the weight that much? Or fool people into thinking its better?
I've never seen that in the states, not to say it isn't here, but never in my expierence.
Just crap ass brick weed.

Years ago when it would get super dry in the summer, this shit would come around that appeared to be bricked up trim, it would just keep breaking down to shake, no buds at all.

We seem to have a different breed of dealers in the UK than the US...I can see how grit would add weight (bastards)...but this chemical shit cant add weight...so it must just be out of sheer nastiness...wouldnt be suprised if its dipped here by the same bastards who made soapbar hash...

Kizzattack

We seem to have a different breed of dealers in the UK than the US...I can see how grit would add weight (bastards)...but this chemical shit cant add weight...so it must just be out of sheer nastiness...wouldnt be suprised if its dipped here by the same bastards who made soapbar hash...

The chemical stuff, in my experience, is actually flammable. It burns faster than non-adulterated weed, so a joint lasts half the time that a normal joint lasts. It makes people's weed last half the time it normally would and encourages people to buy more. The people doing this are the growers and dealers that I'm actually pleased to hear get busted.

The chemicals also eliminate most of the odour. I've had 1.7g of UK Cheese that would stink out my entire house, just from leaving it out on the table. I've also had UK Cheese that has been dipped, and you need to put your nose within about 2 inches of the buds to actually smell anything. I guess it's easier for transportation, and less risk for the grower.

It makes me wonder whether people should start reporting these assholes to the police. I know snitching is the worst thing a person can do, but these people are really damaging people's health and ripping people off. I mean, what the hell are they doing to the weed to make it burn like a fuse? These people aren't stoners, they're common criminals that are hurting our community. Their weed is flooding the market and people are still buying it, whether they know it's laced or not. The more people that buy it, the more prevalent it becomes on the streets, and you end up with the situation that my area is in at the moment: almost all of the street-bought weed is adulterated. The only option I see is to pull a stoner mutiny on them. If I stopped buying it (which I have), there is still hundreds of other people buying it, and it becomes even more common. The only real way to get rid of it is by getting rid of the people lacing it and putting it out there.

D

deathtosoapbar

Yep its fucked up that buying clean weed in the UK is as rare as rocking horse shit...at the minute im moving house due to bad landlord...which has meant im out of smoke for 6 weeks and i cant trust buying it...so im doing without...at least with the grit if you bit it it crunched you KNOW its bad, but now its harder to tell so not worth the risk...

well, i think that lack of information is the problem here. i'm pretty sure that if i happened upon such dangerous/crappy weed i'd know it.

and then there are those persons who, despite knowing that what they're buying is pure sh*t, will buy it anyway, as long as it smokes (believe me, i know a bunch of them).

so, i guess there's really no solution to this problem as long as there are misinformed people or with lack of principles. if they keep buying it the badass dealers will keep making it.