What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
M

member 505892

MY GOODNESS YOU ARE RIGHT!!! A STORM IS COMING TO RELEASE UPON THE RIGHTEOUS Q FOLLOWERS.

az18njN_460s.jpg

The lighting bolt 'vein' :yoinks:

dramamine

you said "Chump and most rich people get audited yearly." i replied to that. do you REALLY think they are gonna "steal" your (or anyone elses) $600 ? really? LOL! if this is what it takes to rein in tax cheaters like The Chump and his ilk, fuck, i'm all for it...they already KNOW what you make (assuming you file taxes), what your bills are, etc. you're worried about a horse that not only has already left the barn, but is long dead and buried. don't like it? don't cheat. i don't know WTF else to say, you are determined that everything "the gubbiment" does is evil. lol. SOMEONE... tracks everything.

Did I REALLY say I thought they were going to steal my money? What is it about discussing this that makes you so aggressive? It's not about Trump. If it were about taxing the rich, they would start systematically closing the myriad tax loopholes that allow billionaires to avoid taxation.
No, the IRS doesn't have permission to track American's spending and bank account activity. That is what is on the table. You think it doesn't matter. It's a lost cause. Give the state total access to every part of your life. You think the IRS should double in size. I strongly disagree.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Did I REALLY say I thought they were going to steal my money? What is it about discussing this that makes you so aggressive? It's not about Trump. If it were about taxing the rich, they would start systematically closing the myriad tax loopholes that allow billionaires to avoid taxation.
No, the IRS doesn't have permission to track American's spending and bank account activity. That is what is on the table. You think it doesn't matter. It's a lost cause. Give the state total access to every part of your life. You think the IRS should double in size. I strongly disagree.

only way they can get a grip on tax evasion is by watching money moves between accounts, see if it is being hidden. i'm not aggressive, i want everyone to pay their share, & no fucking hiding your money in off-shore tax havens like we have seen lately. them seeing my bills pile up is not "giving them total access to every part of my life", lol. could you not panic and/or hyperventilate while we discuss this? i'm all for closing tax loopholes that let the rich off the hook. the feds DO get notifications about transfers over a certain amount already. i've been questioned at my bank over money moves. i tell them the truth. no, not double in size, not by a long shot. but, they need to hire a boatload of folks to do audits like they used to, not like the rich WANT them to do. it IS about Chump; he cut their budget. google "budget cuts for IRS in the last 4 years" and tell me what you find.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hempy. Are you aware Trump was responsible for the spraying of poison from the sky on poor farmers throughout Mexico?

What a scumbag!!

audiohi

Veteran
Data from Oath Keepers leaked online after alleged hack
The breach includes emails, chat logs, and details on members and donors.​

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/oath-keepers-hack/

The hack includes, among other things, the militia’s Rocket.Chat server, an open source communication platform where members coalesce. An older archive details messages made in June 2020 while a second cache shows messages sent from March 2021 up until Sept. 19.

More than 10,000 emails from the inboxes of high-profile members including state chapter leaders were also found in the breach, with dates ranging from Jan. 13 to Sept. 19.

A membership list for the organization contains more than 38,000 email addresses, although it’s unclear which are linked to current and former members. The email addresses in some instances are also tied to names, physical addresses, phone numbers, IP addresses, and donation amounts made to the militia. Official U.S. military email addresses are also littered throughout the breach.

“The Oath Keepers leak provides an unprecedented view of the groups’ members, donors, structure and operations, both in the months prior to and immediately following the January 6th insurrection attempt,” Best said. “While some questions will remain, the answers it can provide about one of the largest far-right groups that counts current and former law enforcement and military among its ranks will provide ample fuel for both national and local journalists.”

audiohi

Veteran
The Great Awakening?

Trump skipped anesthesia for a previously unreported surgery at Walter Reed to avoid giving Pence temporary power, according to new book
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-skipped-anesthesia-previously-unreported-144043315.html

Bush, who underwent a colonoscopy in 2007, temporarily signed over the powers of the presidency to then-Vice President Dick Cheney.

But Trump, Grisham wrote, was so reluctant to hand over those presidential powers to Vice President Mike Pence that he underwent the procedure without anesthesia, per The Times, with Grisham saying that Trump didn't want to be "the butt of a joke" of TV comedians.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He threatened damaging sanctions if poppy farming was not reduced. As a result fields were aerially sprayed with poison. As in the past, the US was likely physically involved. Poppies are not much different than cannabis.

What u talking bout Willis lol

Poppies flower on a reversed lighting schudle. The longer the days are is when they start flowering. at least 14hrs of lights ,18/6 is even better. Much cooler temps after summer. Under 12/12 they will, not flower.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What u talking bout Willis lol

Poppies flower on a reversed lighting schudle. The longer the days are is when they start flowering. at least 14hrs of lights ,18/6 is even better. Much cooler temps after summer. Under 12/12 they will, not flower.

Was speaking philosophically, politically and medicinally. Poppies are grown year round in Mexico as is cannabis.

Latest posts

Latest posts