What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Cannavore

Veteran
In a July 21, 2021 page update, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said it had received 6,207 reports of people who had died after receiving a COVID vaccine between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 19, 2021 (here ). But that came with clear caveats. On the same page, it says: “FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.”

Anyone can report events to VAERS (vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html) and a disclaimer on the CDC’s website says: “The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable” (here ). When downloading the data, users are presented with a further disclaimer that the data do not include information from investigations into reported cases. The disclaimer also says “the inclusion of events in VAERS data does not imply causality” (here  ).

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2P21DB

Amynamous

...yawn, you don't actually think I give 2 shits about what your opinion is do you?

Opinions are like assholes, right?
I was conveying facts, not opinions.
The words AFTER and FROM are not interchangeable and have different meanings.
That is not an opinion.
It appears your reading comprehension and critical thinking abilities are equally lacking.
No wonder you’re bored.:whistling:

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Opinions are like assholes, right?
I was conveying facts, not opinions.
The words AFTER and FROM are not interchangeable and have different meanings.
That is not an opinion.
It appears your reading comprehension and critical thinking abilities are equally lacking.
No wonder you’re bored.:whistling:

...I'm only bored by your inanity.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...I'm only bored by your inanity.

warning! the following is a joke...

i think i figured your problem out,open your settings menu and scroll down to where it says "sense of humor",click on that tab then where you have checked "douchebag" go down one more to "enable",that should fix it!:biglaugh:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
At our age you're lucky to have the stamina to reply to this thread. I almost didn't but I like the way we both grew up. I 've had my first astra zeneca. In this country they give it to the elderly because they are going to die soon any way. No. My tongue is in cheek. They give it to us so we won't put strain on IC wards. They don't say so but they don't reareally care if we die. (PS: Have you heard there are Aliens who fly over dropping aluminium (sorry aluminum) salts on our food fields? To weaken us ... further ... GOD! The WORRY!)

Well here they gave it out to people most at risk, essential workers and healthcare workers first and then people 65 and older and then people between 60 and 65 which is where I was able to participate (although I felt my pre-existing heart issue should have qualified me sooner). This had me completing both doses of the Pfizer vaccine by April 15th. N o problems or side effects from the shots other then a very minor pain at the injection point for a day, after the 2nd shot.

Now that most of the people who want the shots has gotten them we have a little over a third of the country refusing to get the shots for all sorts of crazy reason but evolution is taking care of them because they're now dropping like flies from the virus which then tend to catch at rallies protesting mask mandates and social distancing all of which could be ended by now if they would refuse to get their free shots. N ow among the reasons they're not getting it is because some of them fear that people like Bill Gates and other very wealthy people have put a microchip inside the vaccine so they could track their every movement, failing to recognize that their cellphones have been doing that much more effectively for years already. Then there are those who say "now hold on 1 year is far too fast to create a safe vaccine" failing to recognize that the science behind this mRNA vaccine has been in the works for decades and now that it's ready to use it doesn't take years like it used to to bring a safe vaccine to market. Now what's particularly interesting about this group back before the vaccine was ready to be released but it was close to being released they would use the speed of it's creation to praise Trump. "Oh look how great a President Trump is, he's brought us this wonderful vaccine in record time to save the American people" Which to be fair is a legitimate feather in Trump's cap although all he did was release money to the companies making it which most any reasonably competent President would have done. Now also in this group you can include people that have been against any vaccines, you know the ones with autistic children who blame the autism on the vaccines even though there is no proven connection because surely their genetics are to superior that their children could have gotten autism any other way. Finally there is a group out there that feel these vaccines is the Mark Of The Beast especially now that they're talking about vaccine passports and such. These people obviously don't read their bible much though becau0se if they did they would know that when they start giving out the Mark Of The Beast, they'll not be trying to trick people. It will all be straightforward you will be expected to denounce Christ and worship the Beast and if you refuse you'll be beheaded, or put to death, on the spot.

As for the Aliens that are crop dusting our food fields with Aluminum salts, I heard that wasn't to make us weaker but rather to make us more zesty to the Aliens when they eat us. See all these rich people that are secretly lizard aliens, we're too bland to their tastes so they use aluminum salt much like we use iodized salt on our food. The Greys say it makes us taste more like chicken. :abduct:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I don't trust it simply because it's not safe for children, kids can have a bunch of vaccines as newborn babies but not a single Covid-19 vaccine. Clearly it's not safe for children or we wouldn't be sending them back to school without the shot.

That's an inaccurate read of what is going on they're actually moving pretty aggressively on allowing the vaccines for children but they're currently in the process of testing it for safety and efficacy. They didn't do that sooner becau0se for months it was believed that children were at little to no risk and therefore as long as all adults were vaccinated there was no need to vaccinate the children. Unfortunately becau0se people were slow to get onboard and the virus has been able to mutate a few times it is now far more dangerous for children then it once was and many people are going to continue with home schooling solutions until the vaccines do get approved for children sometime before the end of this year according to current projections.

h.h.

Veteran
The vaccine is not safe for sheep. If you’re fleece is as white as snow, don’t take it.

CaptainDankness

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID‐19 vaccines worsening clinical disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7645850/

Not too mention that they will need a booster shot every 6 months until the day they die and if it's really that bad for the immune system they'll all need HIV medication.

Big pharma wants their money, amazing how many people will line up to make big pharma billions upon billions of dollars. They don't make money without returning customers.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
warning! the following is a joke...

i think i figured your problem out,open your settings menu and scroll down to where it says "sense of humor",click on that tab then where you have checked "douchebag" go down one more to "enable",that should fix it!:biglaugh:

...yeah, this is an example where you think you're being funny but what you're really doing is you're calling me a douchebag, how does that not further divide us?

Sunshineinabag

IMG_20210809_101715_410.jpg