What's new

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

PassionForMJ

I had Corona for about 2 weeks, it was not fun, but the worst part was getting winded just walking around the house, that and not being able to taste or smell anything, even months after things still don't taste as good as they used to, not sure if they ever will..
It is serious though, nobody I know has died from it, but I do believe many have..
I got the Pfizer vaccine, first shot did not do much, 3 weeks later shot 2 made my arm sore as hell, and I got so tired, I had to call in and not go to work..
I believe it is beyond real, and I am honestly not sure it will ever go away, or be totally cured, because viruses find a way to survive, it is what they are programmed to do..

justanotherbozo

Veteran
20210808_105759.jpg

20210808_105759.jpg

20210808_105759.jpg

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Your full of it, go peddle your **** elsewhere. I am capable of logical thinking, which most threw out the window many moons ago, along with common sense! Is there another "band wagon" you would like me to jump om? Convince me as you have failed to date!

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
These discussions are pretty much pointless at this point in time. Either you believe the virus is real and the vaccine is a mostly safe and effective preventative measure or you believe the virus is no big deal and the vaccine is part of some evil plot the government is trying to push on the people. At this point you have to have been living under a rock to have not heard all you need to hear to make you believe whatever you choose to believe and few if any people's minds will be changed by further discussion.

VenerableHippie

These discussions are pretty much pointless at this point in time. Either you believe the virus is real and the vaccine is a mostly safe and effective preventative measure or you believe the virus is no big deal and the vaccine is part of some evil plot the government is trying to push on the people. At this point you have to have been living under a rock to have not heard all you need to hear to make you believe whatever you choose to believe and few if any people's minds will be changed by further discussion.

At our age you're lucky to have the stamina to reply to this thread. I almost didn't but I like the way we both grew up. I 've had my first astra zeneca. In this country they give it to the elderly because they are going to die soon any way. No. My tongue is in cheek. They give it to us so we won't put strain on IC wards. They don't say so but they don't reareally care if we die. (PS: Have you heard there are Aliens who fly over dropping aluminium (sorry aluminum) salts on our food fields? To weaken us ... further ... GOD! The WORRY!)

CaptainDankness

I don't trust it simply because it's not safe for children, kids can have a bunch of vaccines as newborn babies but not a single Covid-19 vaccine. Clearly it's not safe for children or we wouldn't be sending them back to school without the shot.

CaptainDankness

I don’t give pot to kids, but I still smoke it. I guess I should worry.

Are you really comparing the safest drug known to mankind to an experimental MRNA vaccine that has killed people?? Marijuana 0 deaths, MRNA already has almost a thousand deaths in the USA alone from what I'm seeing. I think more people have tried marijuana than MRNA vaccines as well. :tiphat:

h.h.

Veteran
I’m just using the same flawed analogy.
‘It isn’t approved for kids so it must be bad.
Reefer madness all over again.
People aren’t dying in droves. Not like last year.

CaptainDankness

Actually the numbers are a bit higher from the CDC. I think I will stick to weed, fuck big pharma.

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 346 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 2, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,490 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

Amynamous

This right here explains why your media choices are failing you.
Deaths AFTER vaccine vs. deaths FROM vaccine are two completely different things.
The included graph is the former, yet the headline is the latter.
Unfortunately, I don’t believe you can appreciate the difference.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
This right here explains why your media choices are failing you.
Deaths AFTER vaccine vs. deaths FROM vaccine are two completely different things.
The included graph is the former, yet the headline is the latter.
Unfortunately, I don’t believe you can appreciate the difference.

...yawn, you don't actually think I give 2 shits about what your opinion is do you?

Cannavore

Veteran
VAERS received 6,490 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

Latest posts

Latest posts