Pitfalls and Follies of an Obiden Presidency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitfalls and Follies of an Obiden Presidency

Join in the conversation as grampa Joe and the democrat suicide party stumble and stutter thru a chaotic and hectic attempt to destroy America....

Hello all,

Hey meds...whose your president???? yeah, you betcha....buahahahahaha

minds_I
    "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
    "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
    "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
    "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
    "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
    "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
    "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
    "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
    "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
    "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
    "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

Comment

let's see...

trumps first day in office..."my inauguration crowd was the biggest ever!"
      joe...went to work,got some stuff done,didn't tweet about it...

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

I'm curious about what he's gonna due about Antifa and what they're gonna due if he cracks down on 'em!

....... there's no free lunch and everyone wants to be paid back what they feel they are owed.

Comment

Originally posted by minds_I View Post
          Hello all,

minds_I

I already told you , President XI

Combination # 46..........buahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
            I'm curious about what he's gonna due about Antifa and what they're gonna due if he cracks down on 'em!

....... there's no free lunch and everyone wants to be paid back what they feel they are owed.
            He'll send out social workers , and guidance counselors.

What else can he do , police wouldn't be allowed to cuff the terrorists.Unless of course they use those pink furry ones they sell down at the adult novelty store.

Comment

I want to be bored.
              “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
              Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
                let's see...

trumps first day in office..."my inauguration crowd was the biggest ever!"
                joe...went to work,got some stuff done,didn't tweet about it...

bidens first day smokes 1000s of union jobs...pisses Canada off,now alberta suing us
                nice job hannabil joe.

Comment

Hello all,

minds_I

don't blame me some other dumb ass voted for him
                  Last edited by med4u; 01-22-2021, 21:39. Reason: truth hurts

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post

first rule of antifa....don't mention George soros

Comment

Originally posted by med4u View Post
                      don't blame me your dumb ass voted for him

actually i voted against trump...

and ease up on the insults please

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

after huddling in the cold parking garage with one bathroom
                        over a hundred national guard members test positive for corona virus...shaping up to be a super spreader event....dr jill offered them candy bars(bite size) for a photo op

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/ca...arking-garage/

Comment

Oh look! A sore losers thread! Just what we all needed.

Med, do you even smoke weed? I've have never seen you start any weed related threads, I may be wrong, but you do seem to start quite a few political threads.

Yes, my dumb ass did indeed vote for Biden. Along with about seven million more of our fellow countrymen. Trump lost, you're gonna have to accept it. Screaming at the wind isn't gonna help. The country rejected Trump. They had enough, Biden is stable.

Look at the bright side. You will still get to watch your Orange Hero. The Senate's gonna put him on trial soon. Don't worry, the spineless Republicans will let him off the hook, it ain't like he's gonna be convicted.

Your gonna have at least four years in the political wilderness to practice yelling at the moon so next time around you may make sense. The wilderness isn't a bad place, it's a forge where the weak and spineless ideas are burned away, so your gonna have a fire that burns forever. You won't be cold, in fact you'll always be warm and toasty. It could even be hot as Hell.

Everybody is running away from Trump. His bankers, his lawyers, his accountants, everybody with a brain. I'm glad he still has people like you in his corner.
                          Wonderful Things Happen When You Plant the Seeds of Distrust in a Garden of Assholes.

Just Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Three.
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=204197 Long Season 2011....done.

Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Four.
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=223284 Short Season 2011-2012....done.

Still Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Five.
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4995530 Long Season 2012....done.

Not Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Six.
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=5571647 Short, Long, and Short Seasons 2013....done.

Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Embracing the Suck.
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281490 Whole Year 2014.

Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Do it Again.
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=300355 The Story Never Ends.

Comment

Originally posted by med4u View Post
                            don't blame me some other dumb ass voted for him
                            Hello all,

Yeah, I see your still pissed Biden kicked his ass. It is all good, ay? buahahahahaha

minds_I
                            "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
                            "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
                            "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
                            "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
                            "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
                            "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
                            "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
                            "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
                            "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
                            "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
                            "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

Comment

Hello all,

Yeah, I see your still pissed Biden kicked his ass. It is all good, ay? buahahahahaha

minds_I
                              Didn’t what’s his name say he’d have to leave the country if he lost to a Biden?

What is that losers name?
                              “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
                              ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

Working...
                              X