What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Black Hand of California thats Jim Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You really need to stop the bullshit.

The parties don't even resemble what they once stood for.

It's sad what you swallow, but pathetic to sell it.

Hempy McNoodle

You really need to stop the bullshit.

The parties don't even resemble what they once stood for.

It's sad what you swallow, but pathetic to sell it.

Now how can you say that, when the person occupying the Oval Office is the same guy who pushed the 1994 Crime Bill which caused a black genocide and also furthered an illegal (unconstitutional) war on the people. And knowing that he pushed for harsh sentences for crack, while his son is a crack head. Joe Biden is similar to LBJ. They are both old school racist charletons.

"We'll have these n*****s voting Democrat for the next 200 years."
-Lyndon B. Johnson, commenting on The Civil Rights Act

Who was it that said, "The South shall rise again?"

You're right they don't resemble the old dixiecrats. They've successfully rebranded themselves to exploit the changing demographics of the country and with the help of 'likes' on facebook, they have successfully learned how to craft candidates and sell them to you and disguise what they are really all about.

Hempy McNoodle

Remember folks, Hillary Clinton was a Nixon Cronie on the watergate commission and Bill helped cover up the CIA cocaine imports into Arkansas (Minetta Air force base) as governor. They were very close to papa bush who was former Director of the CIA and his father and the CIA are all tied to the financial backing and orchestration of Nazi Germany and WW2. The people in power are literally a hybrid between the confederacy and Neo Naziism. You cannot understand american politics correctly unless you understand this, in my opinion. But what do I know?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Remember folks, Hillary Clinton was a Nixon Cronie on the watergate commission and Bill helped cover up the CIA cocaine imports into Arkansas (Minetta Air force base) as governor. They were very close to papa bush who was former Director of the CIA and his father and the CIA are all tied to the financial backing and orchestration of Nazi Germany and WW2. The people in power are literally a hybrid between the confederacy and Neo Naziism. You cannot understand american politics correctly unless you understand this, in my opinion. But what do I know?

Don't tell me you haven't been to a Trump rally.

I've seen their flags and heard their rhetoric.

What do you know?

Whatever you choose to believe.

Hempy McNoodle

I've actually never been to a Trump rally. I've marched against Trump back before I found out he was trying to save us. It was after he won the 2016 election. Oakland had a little 'fuck Trump' rally. I went. I quickly realized that it was actually a 'fuck white people' rally. Naturally, the crowd did not win me over.

HOVAH2.0

This american freedom that so many of us speak soo highly of....
Its the freedom of your employers to fire you at the drop of a dime.. Its the freedom of your landlord to kick your sister out on the streets..... its the freedom of your local sheriff dept. to levee fines for trivial traffic violations... its the freedom of the very rich to gamble with property values effectively creating homeless populations in every american city...its the freedom of our government to make insanely wealthy individuals even richer, while they tax you to cross the bridge, tax you to ride the train, tax you buy food, and the big one, tax you on the purchase of weed.... is it really freedom or prison?
This is the main reason cannabis was legalized, jeff bezos and apple dont pay taxes to governments.. So to makeup that short fall from these billion dollar companies, they decided to tax legalized weed..

HOVAH2.0

Traveling through Bakersfield CA last week, I saw an automobile line that was more than a mile long approaching a warehouse. It was a food giveaway for families in need... they ran out of food and many families were turned away...
The richest state in the richest nation has food banks with no food.... store theft is on the rise in California.
Is this happening in Germany or China? No

'Boogieman'

I've actually never been to a Trump rally. I've marched against Trump back before I found out he was trying to save us. It was after he won the 2016 election. Oakland had a little 'fuck Trump' rally. I went. I quickly realized that it was actually a 'fuck white people' rally. Naturally, the crowd did not win me over.

So is this entire thread.

'Boogieman'

Traveling through Bakersfield CA last week, I saw an automobile line that was more than a mile long approaching a warehouse. It was a food giveaway for families in need... they ran out of food and many families were turned away...
The richest state in the richest nation has food banks with no food.... store theft is on the rise in California.
Is this happening in Germany or China? No

Have you ever lived outside California? Some places don't have near the taxes you pay including the price of gas and the cost of living is much lower. The more I hear people like you complain, the more I believe it must suck to live in California.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Food lines? Blame covid and loss of jobs due to shutting everything down.

.......... I think Covid may turn out to be the great equalizer, not Biden or BLM but reality setting in.:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Have you ever lived outside California? Some places don't have near the taxes you pay including the price of gas and the cost of living is much lower. The more I hear people like you complain, the more I believe it must suck to live in California.

- Its happening in the UK too Boogie - many food banks are finding it hard to cope with the demand - its forcing people to become 'wards of the state' - by having to sign on for 'Universal Credit' - so becoming financially dependant on the government - but the pittance that they get - is not quite enough to support many people - so they end up at the food bank - with their hands out - hoping to get something to eat for their families or just themselves - because they are broke -

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Parasitic Dual Citizens are who's really at fault for all of this.... Who control's what "BLACK" culture actually consists of??? He/she appears White only by physical attributes, but in reality is the Devil in disguise

Black music in the 60's and 70's all about love and empathy .... Cabal gang felt like this new movement could overshadow the WW2 narrative and well.... welcome Bloods and Crips.... Crack in the scene and Violent music calling women Bitches and hoes from Sister/Love.... Cabal gang controls everything like a puppet master....especially the Blacks of America... They own you guys

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Blaming The Real White people of America is the Exactly the same scheme ran by the Cabal Gang....Conquer by division ... ya ever heard of Sunni and Shiite Muslims? same Gang making them fight like red/black ants ...

Its the 0.1% of the USA population who runs the scene and they are not WHITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts