What's new

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Mitch bailed. Now Meadows too.

They just found out that NY has an active investigation going on trump.

Tik Tok. Tik Tok.

Trump should go down to Georgia (where he lost) and do some campaigning.

St. Phatty

Mitch bailed. Now Meadows too.

They just found out that NY has an active investigation going on trump.

Tik Tok. Tik Tok.

Trump should go down to Georgia (where he lost) and do some campaigning.

if the Dem goes Senate, we could only expect Biden to follow through on his statement about requiring NFA registration for semi-auto rifles.

Although that will probably apply to Lowers, not Uppers.

Anyway, what would that do to the price of Semi-auto rifles & uppers ?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Don't plan on any big gun legislation. They will have their plate full from the previous administration and covid. Fear his what drives the prices up.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only one correction its FIBS not FIP. I'm from IL and I know the vernacular of the cheeseheads.

By the way I love WI , its IL largest state park.

FIB, FISH, FISHTAB = Illionois (Fucking Illinois Bastard, Fucking Illinois ShitHead, Fucking Illinois ShitHead Towing A Boat)

Mudduck = Minnesotan

Iowa = Idiots Out Wandering Around

Yoopers = Upper Penninsula Michigan

Yaders = North of Sheboygan

Up Nort = Northern Wisconsin. Usually to someone's 60 year old travel trailer parked on a 40 acre plot purchased sometime in the early 1900's.

North Berkley = Madison

Milwaukee = Northern Chicago

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't plan on any big gun legislation. They will have their plate full from the previous administration and covid. Fear his what drives the prices up.

Ding! Fries are done.

The Gun Grabbers have finally realized that until they get over half the states on board with gun control (and likely closer to 75%), federal gun control is a dead issue.

That's why they've been focusing their efforts on the state level.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
FIB, FISH, FISHTAB = Illionois (Fucking Illinois Bastard, Fucking Illinois ShitHead, Fucking Illinois ShitHead Towing A Boat)

Mudduck = Minnesotan

Iowa = Idiots Out Wandering Around

Yoopers = Upper Penninsula Michigan

Yaders = North of Sheboygan

Up Nort = Northern Wisconsin. Usually to someone's 60 year old travel trailer parked on a 40 acre plot purchased sometime in the early 1900's.

North Berkley = Madison

Milwaukee = Northern Chicago

.... ope.

:biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep any kind of gun control ain't gonna happen. How many years have they been saying there gonna take our guns. Its BS to get them to buy more guns.

MoeFunk

"God love you, man. You're a one horse pony." - Joe Biden.

That's from earlier today.

Yup... You guys got a real thoroughbred there. lol.

mowood3479

Veteran
Gun control works in every country that uses it. I'm not saying ban gun. Most left leaning citizens don't want to ban guns. The problem is, as grow legal stated, what good does gun control do in Illinois if you can drive an hour to Indiana?

You need to plug all the holes in order to stop a leak.

Again, the gun violence problem in major cities will not stop by "sending in the feds". It's a societal problem.

Prohibition works.
We just need to to it better this time
Lol
That’s Wierd.. it seems like we tried this somewhere before..

mowood3479

Veteran
Most of our laws are broken. Lawlessness must be the answer.

No, I think we should execute anyone found with guns, drugs, or any non permitted political literature..
Also anyone found to have broken lockdown measures.. or pulled their mask down past their nose...
You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette, right?

h.h.

Veteran
No, I think we should execute anyone found with guns, drugs, or any non permitted political literature..
Also anyone found to have broken lockdown measures.. or pulled their mask down past their nose...
You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette, right?

Do you pat yourself on the back while shitting on the sidewalk? OR? Do You think we should execute those who shit on the sidewalk?
Perhaps there’s a point somewhere in the middle.
Keep it in perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts