What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

member 505892

what about the big Cash gifts he hands out on Christmas morning ?

And the Jewelry for Melania ?

Perhaps even the Trumps go to church and sing Christmas carols.

Trump doesn't give gifts.... Don Jr said he got something that he gave to his dad the year before.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
What did you get?

this...

picture.php

M

member 505892

Yea and all his kids get is a multi billion dollar empire...
What did you get?...socks and underware?

:tiphat:

I will take my socks and underwear any day over being the offspring of that sociopathic ringworm.

I doubt he's even a billionaire, well maybe he is now after funnelling all of the money he scammed from his supporters, as per the fine print. :biglaugh:

med4u

Veteran
I will take my socks and underwear any day over being the offspring of that sociopathic ringworm.

I doubt he's even a billionaire, well maybe he is now after funnelling all of the money he scammed from his supporters, as per the fine print. :biglaugh:

Lol...hes already been offered a unprecedented 100 million for his first book publishing rights....

M

member 505892

Lol...hes already been offered a unprecedented 100 million for his first book publishing rights....

Wow, 'unprecedented' that's impressive.... not nearly as impressive as the amount he scammed from his supporters though.... that's what really turns me on.

Maybe he'll talk about it in his book?

Great outdoors

Wow, 'unprecedented' that's impressive.... not nearly as impressive as the amount he scammed from his supporters though.... that's what really turns me on.

Maybe he'll talk about it in his book?

He can't write a book. He would first need to know how to read and at least have an attention span longer than....
Ohh squirrel

He's more likely to make a reality show of it all.

med4u

Veteran
Lol Biden couldnt write a coloring book....but penguin publishing laundered 15 million to creepy
Joe for a book on his dysfunctional scumbag kid

minds_I

Veteran
Manafort will pick up the tab...

Hello all,

You bet...he paid for the Mueller investigation with civil forfeitures...last I read it was north of 46M...Mueller cost less...he did spend nearly two years in jail.....pardon or not...win/win for the rule of law and small d democracy, ay?

And what about pardoning his kids and criminal comrades? Would love to see him try and pardon himself.

And as has been noted, the pardons to his criminal comrades have the effect pf boxing him in that to accept a pardon is an admission of guilt...can you run for president with a pardon? Can his kids? Why wouldhe and they need a pardon anyway?

Will Jessica tell Chester she knows about the other woman?

Will Benson tell Burt what was really in the tea?

Will Jodie find his golf balls?

Tune in next week for the next episode of stupid trump.

minds_I

PS, then there is state charges possible

Status
Not open for further replies.