What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fip = Fucking Illinois people

What makes them dumber than a box of rocks? You would have to live there to understand. Most fips are fat and lazy, highly disrespectful towards other people and especially women (many beat their wives and brag about it). And once you get them talking you quickly realize they are all yap and no brains.

Now I feel dumber than a box of Rocks.
I thought the 'Fips' were the back up singers for Gladys Knight...... LMAO ;)

hamstring

Veteran
People from Chi Town think they are special, the reality is most fips are dumber than a box of rocks. They pay more taxes for less freedom and their vote barely counts on a national level. Any fip that can afford to leave are residing in Indiana or Wisconsin, the rest are stuck in the situation they created.

Only one correction its FIBS not FIP. I'm from IL and I know the vernacular of the cheeseheads.

By the way I love WI , its IL largest state park.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

buzzmobile

Veteran
well, i'm sure you’re a sox fan boogs....

at least we can agree on that, lol

(p.s. i was born in tampa bay, buzz)
I met my wife in Indian Rocks Beach. I have relatives in both Illinois and Indiana on both Mom and Dad sides. In fact I received a Christmas card today from my great uncle who lives in Mishawaka.

We're all fips to someone else.

Now can we go back to deciding who won?

growlegal

Veteran
I met my wife in Indian Rocks Beach. I have relatives in both Illinois and Indiana on both Mom and Dad sides. In fact I received a Christmas card today from my great uncle who lives in Mishawaka.

We're all fips to someone else.

Now can we go back to deciding who won?

America did that on November third
Sucks you missed it
but
"It is what it is":trampoline:

mowood3479

Veteran
Gun control works in every country that uses it. I'm not saying ban gun. Most left leaning citizens don't want to ban guns. The problem is, as grow legal stated, what good does gun control do in Illinois if you can drive an hour to Indiana?

You need to plug all the holes in order to stop a leak.

Again, the gun violence problem in major cities will not stop by "sending in the feds". It's a societal problem.

Should we ban guns like we banned weed, coke, heroin.
That worked out pretty well didn’t it.
How many times do we need to find out that prohibition doesn’t work?
Guns, drugs, masks..
You can’t arbitrarily tell people what to do with their lives

h.h.

Veteran
Next they’ll ban shitting on the sidewalk. Stanton was the last city in California to allow pissing in the alley. The last stronghold of freedom.

mowood3479

Veteran
If there is a secession they will probably legalize slavery again.

Then we'll have to go down there and give them another good whooping. (and tear down their stupid statues).

They just remover Robert E. Lee from the White House yesterday.

Y’all gonna burn our churches and homes and rape our women again? (As policy)

Status
Not open for further replies.