What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRUMP has Covid-19

Brother Nature

Jeeze, looks like my boomer comment hit some nerves... Millenials may have brought you Justin Beeber, skinny jeans for men, electric motorcycles, and vaping, but at least we can take a bit of criticism... ;). What would Trump be, is he a boomer?

In all seriousness, it's too easy to make fun of the older/younger generations, but I do actually have a lot of respect for boomers, without you guys we wouldn't have the weed we've got today, in fact we wouldn't even have this website, so thanks for that. :)

To stay on topic I'm finding it rather interesting how quickly Trump seems to have 'recovered' from this virus, even the common cold in a man of his age would last about a week, seems fishy.

h.h.

Veteran
Trump is heading back home.
I’m guessing he wasn’t done,
spreading covid around.

When you and your family get the very best medical care in the world.

He wouldn’t live through a second term. He won’t ever fully recover.

St. Phatty

To stay on topic I'm finding it rather interesting how quickly Trump seems to have 'recovered' from this virus, even the common cold in a man of his age would last about a week, seems fishy.

There's not much for him to do at the hospital except to sit around & Tweet, and take frequent rest breaks.

What does he do at the White House ? sit around & Tweet.

It's mostly optics. Any other patient who had recently been taking dexamethasone (steroids) and had his weekend course of treatment, would be told to stay home and rest for a week or 2.

I would not be surprised to see him have a relapse.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jeeze, looks like my boomer comment hit some nerves... Millenials may have brought you Justin Beeber, skinny jeans for men, electric motorcycles, and vaping, but at least we can take a bit of criticism... ;). What would Trump be, is he a boomer?

In all seriousness, it's too easy to make fun of the older/younger generations, but I do actually have a lot of respect for boomers, without you guys we wouldn't have the weed we've got today, in fact we wouldn't even have this website, so thanks for that. :)

When you get the best care possible that tends to happen. The better question is would any of us get the same care. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I def have my suspicions about all his people getting covid-19 and all will make a perfect recovery.

'Boogieman'

No. Mostly due to that not happening.

In order for a state to vote 60% Obama then vote 60% Trump than at least 20% of that state voted for both Obama and Trump. It doesn't make sense to you because you only see race, when you look outside that box maybe you will get it.

rolandomota

Veteran
He's getting released today in a half hour and he's already started to minimize the problem don't be afraid of covid he says 210 thousand dead 7 million infected that we know of many people didn't get tested yea we need to live and such but damn stop minimizing the problem and contributing to the spread

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

contrived even?

He's getting released today in a half hour and he's already started to minimize the problem don't be afraid of covid he says 210 thousand dead 7 million infected that we know of many people didn't get tested yea we need to live and such but damn stop minimizing the problem and contributing to the spread

the media is basically pushing numbers with no basis in actual real world deaths... they are doing everything they can to push the narrative... Covid 19...not so deadly afterall

the media is a private corporate for profit enterprise, they are under no obligation to be honest or accurate, they are purely entertainment for profit... sadly though political and corporate interests run the media outlets and because of that most of what they run is pure propaganda.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
In order for a state to vote 60% Obama then vote 60% Trump than at least 20% of that state voted for both Obama and Trump. It doesn't make sense to you because you only see race, when you look outside that box maybe you will get it.

It could be the same ten percent.... not ten twice.

Math isn't my strong suit, however, you are worse at it than I.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it

Cannavore

Veteran
Herman Cain's timeline of contracting covid

6/24: Cain Attends Trump rally, maskless

7/2: Tests positive for Covid-19

7/10: Says he’s improving

7/15: Says his doctors seem happy

7/27: Says he’s really getting better

7/30: Dies

Latest posts

Latest posts