What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRUMP has Covid-19

St. Phatty

many areas have no zoning.

any particular states ?

I have 15 acres which is about 2 city blocks, but the official zoning laws are tight.

I would prefer to just be bounded by laws of physics, or septic-sand-etc.

In California they tightened up the zoning laws after the Oakland hills fire in 91, where a lot of people got toasted & re-fried because the streets are sort of a maze and a lot of them ended up being blocked.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
any particular states ?

I have 15 acres which is about 2 city blocks, but the official zoning laws are tight.

I would prefer to just be bounded by laws of physics, or septic-sand-etc.

In California they tightened up the zoning laws after the Oakland hills fire in 91, where a lot of people got toasted & re-fried because the streets are sort of a maze and a lot of them ended up being blocked.

You need to search out unincorporated regions. They are scattered. Some in NY, and other eastern states. AZ, TX. NM is where I've seen some.

Sorry for getting off topic, didn't mean to interrupt the "die; NAZI" circle jerk...

Just vote, I know you guys hate Trump. We took it for 8 years with Obama. :)

Mr. J

So I guess it turns out that Trump is healthier and has more youthful vitality than all you haters would have everyone believe. He's healthier than most of you soy lovers. Had a sniffly nose for like a day and a half, now he's scarfing down Big Macs like a boss. Either that or this covid thing isn't quite as bad as you chicken littles have been making out. Probably a little of both actually.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sorry for getting off topic, didn't mean to interrupt the "die; NAZI" circle jerk...

Just vote, I know you guys hate Trump. We took it for 8 years with Obama. :)

Obama was competent for the office and absolutely rational.

Trump is neither.

Don't compare apples to oranges.

X

xavier7995

Obama was competent for the office and absolutely rational.

Trump is neither.

Don't compare apples to oranges.

I'm so mixed, depends on the day what argument I make. That charisma though... i think Obama led left leaning moderate liberal folks down the wrong path...but not necessarily totally wrong. Like if you are hiking and you accidentally follow a game trail instead of the real one and see "oh...i should be over there" and tramp through the growth, at least you were headed in roughly the right direction.

At least the dude didn't claim to know better than experts. Still wish he was the radical community organizer we got sold in 2008.

I'm so mixed, depends on the day what argument I make. That charisma though... i think Obama led left leaning moderate liberal folks down the wrong path...but not necessarily totally wrong. Like if you are hiking and you accidentally follow a game trail instead of the real one and see "oh...i should be over there" and tramp through the growth, at least you were headed in roughly the right direction.

At least the dude didn't claim to know better than experts. Still wish he was the radical community organizer we got sold in 2008.

Okay ONE MORE broad generalization..... Anyone notice how many Gen X voted for Obama twice, and are voting for Trump?

Either college kids are indoctrinated into liberals, or Gen X are a bunch of undecided turn coats.:rtfo:

h.h.

Veteran
Okay ONE MORE broad generalization..... Anyone notice how many Gen X voted for Obama twice, and are voting for Trump?

Either college kids are indoctrinated into liberals, or Gen X are a bunch of undecided turn coats.:rtfo:

I noticed how many didn’t vote.

Cannavore

Veteran
We took it for 8 years with Obama. :)

2AniVKG.jpg

zuGTLa7.jpg

25t0fRF.jpg

fYIIlC7.jpg

X

xavier7995

...or a bunch of people saw that they personally were not advancing in life at the advertised rate so dumped the people that failed them and tried something new. I dont blame people for dropping the dems, i do not think trump was the right pick as an alternative, by any stretch, but i get it.

Also...gen x is like 40+ years old now. They aren't exactly the wishy washy kids yall like to make them to be. They are making decisions looking at their kids under the age of 10 and trying to figure out whats best.

X

xavier7995

I noticed how many didn’t vote.

Just a note, as I'm day drinking/eating shrooms and analyzing data, you mentioned that fine fellow Mr Bob Dylan. I very much enjoy reading some of your posts in Bob Dylan voice. You put together nice sentences in interesting ways, only fitting to read them as such. This isn't a good example, but some of your retorts have a poetic tone. I dig it.

:rtfo:

So I guess it turns out that Trump is healthier and has more youthful vitality than all you haters would have everyone believe. He's healthier than most of you soy lovers. Had a sniffly nose for like a day and a half, now he's scarfing down Big Macs like a boss. Either that or this covid thing isn't quite as bad as you chicken littles have been making out. Probably a little of both actually.

Stop or their heads will explode LOL..Covid19 my ass

h.h.

Veteran
Just a note, as I'm day drinking/eating shrooms and analyzing data, you mentioned that fine fellow Mr Bob Dylan. I very much enjoy reading some of your posts in Bob Dylan voice. You put together nice sentences in interesting ways, only fitting to read them as such. This isn't a good example, but some of your retorts have a poetic tone. I dig it.

:rtfo:

Then there’s them others. Enjoy your shrooms.

Latest posts

Latest posts