What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Give bread to a stranger, in the name of the universal brotherhood which binds together all men under the common father of nature.”
-- Quintilian

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ye Shall Know Them By Their Fruits. Do Men Gather Grapes of Thorns, or Figs of Thistles? Even So Every Good Tree Bringeth Forth Good Fruit; But a Corrupt Tree Bringeth Forth Evil Fruit:
Matthew 7:15–20

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
c2f936638f240d78ebad1eaadef82b67_500x0.png

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That God, which ever lives and loves,
One God, one law, one element,
And one far-off divine event
To which the whole creation moves.
— Alfred Lord Tennyson (1809-1892)

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“After hydrogen, the most common thing in the universe is stupidity.”
~Albert Einstein

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. teach him to fish, and he will drive his wife batshit crazy & spend most of the rest of his life drinking cold beer, smoking weed, and fucking around with fish..." origin obscure, probably some poor bastards ex ...:whistle:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“I don’t see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.”
– Hunter S. Thompson

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but to those who can see it coming and jump aside.
Hunter S. Thompson

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The “moron” mayor should quit his job. “The city under Ed Koch is a disaster,” he told the New York Times. “

Donald Trump

“If Donald Trump is squealing like a stuck pig, I must have done something right,

Mayor Ed Koch

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
”You punch me, I punch back. I do not believe it’s good for one’s self-respect to be a punching bag.”
Mayor of NYC- Ed Koch

Latest posts

Latest posts