What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vladimir-Putin-Quote-It-S-Better-To-Be-Hanged-For-Loyalty-Than-Be-Rewarded.jpg

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.”
-- Robert Kiyosaki

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“If you want to change your life, begin by changing your words. Start speaking the words of your dreams, of who you want to become, not the words of fear or failure.”
-- Robert Kiyosaki

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter”
George Washington (1732-1799)

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything I did at Apple that was an A+ job and that took us places, I had two things in my favor ... I had no money [and] I had had no training.
— Steve Wozniak

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”
—Ronald Reagan

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“If we don’t stop behaving like the British Empire, we will end up like the British Empire.”
— Pat Buchanan

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Today, candor compels us to admit that our vaunted two-party system is a snare and a delusion, a fraud upon the nation. Our two parties have become nothing but two wings of the same bird of prey.”
— Pat Buchanan

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"Another flaw in the human character is that everyone wants to build and nobody wants to do maintenance."

-Kurt Vonnegut
i've said that about cars for years. if the damned engineers that design them had to fucking WORK on them, they'd be a hell of a lot simpler.
"here's your tool kit, sir. a 1/2 & 9/16 box end, a pair of needle-nose pliers, a lug wrench & a jack."

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
General George S Patton

Latest posts

Latest posts