What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

goingrey

OG.png

OG

Just a little pinner joint..

goingrey

No smoking today. Sublingual drops. Made from last year's outdoor buds. QWET extract mixed into hempseed oil during evaporation. Well more like SWET extract, it's very green, but that's ok for this purpose.

Petrochemical

This day and age nothing like it used to be oh, I don't find hybrids that have been bottlenecked anything close to the Christmas tree Northern Lights that we used to have access to so who knows what it is that I'm smoking. I'm not one of those guys that sees a picture of a flower or a fanleaf inundated with glandular trichromes... that just Falls right in love and falls over because see I've lived long enough on this planet I know that there are some cultivars that can present like that, and are crap

moose eater

My older son gave me a 1/2-gram pre-roll of something called 'Terpee Slurpee'.

They were reportedly offered in a six, 1/2-gram pre-rolls container (3 grams total) for $5 as a birthday special at a shop where he knows a manager from long ago in social circles. Otherwise, I very rarely smoke dispensary weed.

Supposedly 30.92% THC, 1% CBG, and 3%+ Terp. printed/claimed on the box of this specimen.

My wife commented that the onset was very slow (like an old-school creeper?), and I didn't notice the onset at all, but found myself somewhat floating.

My wife described a somewhat psychedelic high to it.

This was all later last night.

Last edited:

velorex

Critical 2.0 with some really nice old school hash. Blueberry sunset. Quite hard but malleable and melts just right.
1000004276.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
nothing, not a fdamn thing. i'm starting to get low. i smoked WAY too much the last 6 days stomping out my hiccups. they are finally gone, but boy did it cost me...:eek: