What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

mexweed

Veteran
picked up an oz of stardawg, the company it's from states that preservation of trichomes is very important to them, no pesticides or bottled stuff on the label, some raw salts, amino acids, fermented vegetables, beneficial bacteria and myco

this is really good weed but it's not that loud, I know JJ was in CO for a while with a canna business so it has to be legit stardawg, the high is 10/10 more heady like sour than a pure chem but more legs/weight to it than sour, rushing head to toe buzzing waves of euphoria, relaxing but you feel so good it's also stimulating

it just has this softer smell to it and not much flavor relative to chems, like it's dominated by the afghani#1, it's a really clean mellow smell with some musk to it, a bit of halitosis funk left on the grinder teeth, there is a skunky kick I notice when I grab the bag, there is a faint sort of bleachy sourness but nothing about it really jumps out and stings the nostrils or palate like chems

the high though I would put above sour, D, and #4, but probably not sis

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hows the Blueberry? Gotta love the classics!

I never tried the original DJ Short Blueberry so can't really compare. I wouldn't say it's got a "berry" smell or taste. Really hashy-smelling flowers. Unique funk. In a good way. Nice indica- type body high and good headiness. Hard to smoke, buds are dense but pretty light and require a grinder. I don't use a grinder but I still get high. It got to 97°F today man!!! :whee:

Green Squall

I never tried the original DJ Short Blueberry so can't really compare. I wouldn't say it's got a "berry" smell or taste. Really hashy-smelling flowers. Unique funk. In a good way. Nice indica- type body high and good headiness. Hard to smoke, buds are dense but pretty light and require a grinder. I don't use a grinder but I still get high. It got to 97°F today man!!! :whee:

That's what I was wondering. I grew an off label Blueberry a few years ago and I felt it didnt compare to DJ Shorts, but it was so long ago when we would get that stuff, maybe it's just the nostalgia I'm after.

I thrive in this kind of weather. Love me Some high temps and humidity! I went in the ocean today and it was freezing, but it was damn refreshing.

mexweed

Veteran
the stardawg has been sitting/curing for a couple days and am picking up on some things, there is a sweet pine that comes over the initial clean musk, some pepper on the flavor and halitosis that is a bit incensey it actually kind of reminds me of dmt, still what I would consider soft/subtle compared to chems

mexweed

Veteran
the stardawg cured very nice I still have a bit left, skunky musky pine a bit sweet
​​​​​​have some I95 now, a lot more of a familiar chem smell very loud deep skunk burnt rubber halitosis, a kind of soggy funk once the initial loudness settles down

tastes a lot like the stardawg actually, but occasionally sticking to the palate more with a more floral and greasy og flavor and there is also some woody lemon funk up front, but definitely notice the stardawg after just having the stardawg, stonier more dick in the dirt than the stardawg

buzzmobile

Veteran
i refuse to look a gift horse in the mouth. tastes great, good buzz...
You cannot refuse.
horse.jpg

TPFTFW

Veteran
Been smoking on mirage today, idk what it is.. something to do with dhn and I think compound genetics uses the cut too
looks like sour, smells kushy/hashy. tastes like peppercorns
979C8574-9462-43DD-9621-44B5685A13AE.jpeg

bibi40

I'm on bruce banner ( auto , yes i know it' s the evil ) from sweet seeds ,
and did you know about the hammer in the head ?
oh no , that' s Hulk puch :sick:

will add a pic later !

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I don't now what it really is... was sold me as 'PopEye' but don't now any strain with this name and can't find it on seedfinder. :p :unsure: Anyway, some very strong stuff till i got my own harvest again. :)

20220603_183702-01.jpeg
20220603_183413-01.jpeg
20220603_183520-01.jpeg
20220603_183548-01.jpeg
20220603_183349-01.jpeg