What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Trailer park boys.what else? The fucking way she goes boys
recently watched TPB’s don’t legalize it.
really different vibe in that one.
ricky not-kidnapping alex is still one of my fave moments of the whole series
pl0wrr6vpcgz.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	pl0wrr6vpcgz.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.6 KB ID:	17815910

now on:
“what if there is no tomorrow? there wasn’t one today.”
(how covid lockdown’s sometimes felt)
groundhog day (1993)

shithawk420

Veteran
I've seen every episode and my favorite without a doubt is "Closer to the heart".

"This man is drunk as fuck,he's high he's a male prostitute" " it's seargent meowingstien he ate garbage juice and he got the shits."so many one liners in that episode.best show ever.

shithawk420

Veteran
Watching Humboldt County.saw it ten years ago and it's on so I figured I'd watch it.its not a bad movie but there's some things I don't like.i have no doubt people like this exist but they seemed more like alcoholics and tweakers than potheads.everyone in the movie seemed mental.and I didn't like the way they were having the little girl roll joints and showing her to blow smoke rings.

Still had some good points.ive never been to california but is there any accuracy to this movie at all? I'll bet it used to be like that but surely not anymore right? Just curious

ion

yar, i saw that one shithawk....decent, had good moments but seemed over the top on things.....didnt make it through the whole flick due to lack of interest. the scene where medboy got high his 1st time seemed genuine.....brad dourif, plays jack, been around a long time and is damn good(one flew over the cuckoos nest).

im into cartels right now. seemed like the thing to do with the border situation down yonder.....Traffic, Sicario.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
“oh, jeez”
fargo (1996)

edit: now
Louis Cyphre helping a contract-
breaking gumshoe find himself.
angel heart (1987)