What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

imiubu

Maniac on Netflix with Emma Stone and Jonah Hill. It's kept my attention thus far as it is rather quirky.

Klompen

What's that crystal looking stuff.it legit looks like meth lol

LOL I wonder if he's melting ice on the tops of the planters to slowly water and cool them? Maybe its too hot where he's growing and he can't get cooling in there? Definitely looks like ice. Otherwise I would guess hydrated silicon dioxide.

shithawk420

Veteran
haha,you could be right.i have no idea. been binging free streaming sights.watched At close range.REALLY good movie.based on a true story.Sean Penn and Cristopher walken

Cuddles

I´ve been downloading stuff again including Monk, Sherlock Holmes, the ones with Jeremy Brett. I also enjoyed the older productions with Basil Rathbone a lot. I do love those old black and white movies :)

shithawk420

Veteran
Watching Fatman.where do people come up with this shit? It's a dark comedy and it's pretty good.this rich kid gets a lump of coal for Christmas so he hired a hitman to kill Santa who is Mel gibson.absolutly bonkers.its good so far

shithawk420

Veteran
Anti matter.one of the biggest mind fuck movies I've ever seen.anyone who is a fan of quantum physics and thrillers should definitely watch it.youll never see it coming

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Watching Fatman.where do people come up with this shit? It's a dark comedy and it's pretty good.this rich kid gets a lump of coal for Christmas so he hired a hitman to kill Santa who is Mel gibson.absolutly bonkers.its good so far
got a dvd of Fatman on loan from the library, and it’s like a twisted fairy tale.
highlights-
walton goggins as the assassin seems to be channeling some Anton Chigurh (nocountry4oldmen).
the fatman’s elf factory having to take on defense contracts (control panel for jet fighters) to help make ends meet.
the fatman getting reeeal tired of folks taking pot shots at him while he’s just trying to do his toy-delivering job.
etc.
also checked out another good movie from the same directors
38dc497bdb2154d6746a990186eeca7c.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah it was a pretty weird movie but in a good way.ill check out small time crime.i think I saw it on peacock or something

shithawk420

Veteran
Watching this Australian movie based on a true story called Rise.its good but American prisons make this look like kiddy camp.shit in American prisons don't fuck around like this Australian prison.good movie though.dont think I e seen a prison movie in Australia.i know the law so well I like to see the judicial system in other countries.they are actually fairly similar except when yo go state by state or province.i watch these movies to get knowledge.i don't ever plan on goiy to prison

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Yeah it was a pretty weird movie but in a good way.ill check out small time crime.i think I saw it on peacock or something
i think Fatman would make a good double feature with Bad Santa.

watching ye olde Scanners (1981).
the only extra on the dvd is the theatrical trailer,
which begins with this image
1000?cb=20171228150411.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	1000?cb=20171228150411.png Views:	4 Size:	270.9 KB ID:	17889287

…is this because folks heads end up “topless” in the movie?

shithawk420

Veteran
Scanners is a cult classic.never seen the second one.dont know what movie I'm gonna watch today.hopefully a good one.ive been watching movies that are just too damn weird lately