What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Comfrey Bocking 14, pretty sure I should not have let it flower.....chopping and tilling it in the veggie garden next opportunity

Attachments

• photo2036376.jpg
    photo2036376.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 12

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just found out that my son , his girlfriend and his group of friends all tested positive for Covid ....he’s been feeling like shit all week & now we know why , he’s on Tylenol and seems alright , but not well ... fingers crossed I don’t develop any symptoms :chin:​​​​​​ My last contact with him was on Monday & usually takes 2 to 14 days for symptoms to show up

Hope you all have a good outcome.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
After 10 days of doing nothing but laying down I'm feeling about 70% back to normal. Which is at least enough to go put a few easy miles on the rail trail. I still feel like it's going to kick my ass. But getting my ass kicked on a bike beats the hell out of being sick any day.

Take it slow Big Taco,easy does it.Let your body focus on recovering.The bike will be there waiting.
sorry to hear you haven't been well , but glad to hear you're improving.
Did you lose your taste, and smell?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Take it slow Big Taco,easy does it.Let your body focus on recovering.The bike will be there waiting.
sorry to hear you haven't been well , but glad to hear you're improving.
Did you lose your taste, and smell?

Not exactly. I did break into so many sweats and chills that I got dehydrated even though I was drinking lots of water. And that caused me to have the nastiest salt flavor in my mouth you can imagine. It's just now almost gone. Its absolutely terrible.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:headbange got another hlg600 on the way...it's gonna be lit! (12 hours per day):bigeye: at least i'm spending more on grow gear than bike stuff...of course,they don't make titanium grow lights:biggrin:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Just got back from Home Depot myself. I finally took advantage of curbside pickup.
Bought five twin packs of Kingsford charcoal, a total of 200 lbs. Usually I have to go in heave them all in a cart and then into my truck.
Well today I just pulled up and had a dude bring em all out and load them in my truck for me.
Guess this Covid ain’t all bad.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got 400lbs of rocks...but was too dumb for curbside pickup....far more amusing to have people not understand inertia and stand in the friggin way:bigeye:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
48ish hours since i got the first vax shot...arm soreness finally going away...no other side effects...and the free bill gates 5G is awesome,really enjoy the morning orders from my new overlord...windows rocks!:biggrin:

I've got my transmitter and receiver now. Probably why the order happened so fast today. 5G don't fuck around

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have my next shot in early may...that will be nice,i can use my onboard 5g to control the light then!

should be an interesting crop run with the new panels,this time half the room is rozay clones,and i will have the screens in place right away,so it should look all perfeshunal like...

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
that's just the bill gates hive mind software downloading on your new 5G...that will clear up soon and you'll be able to hear the voice of your new master...all hail the mighty gates!:bow:

Hello, unc! Is the master ok with you growing and smoking pot?