What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S.A. Meeting Hall - Doors Are Always Open (Seeds Anonymous) Share Your Relapses

C

Classy@Home

My name is Classy, and I am a seed addict...

I left a seed intervention to order more seeds - I even told another semi-recovering addict about some re-stock of Nirvana White Rhino at the 'Boo, and caused him to relapse.

I've caused otherwise sensible mods to lose all perspective, and close harmless threads rather than let me indulge my sickness.

I have enuff seeds to keep the entire Marley family high for a year - even if Snoop and Willie were visiting...

I'm sick - and marijuana seeds are the cause, not the cure...

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
I left a seed intervention to order more seeds - I even told another semi-recovering addict about some re-stock of Nirvana White Rhino at the 'Boo, and caused him to relapse.

Hi buddy :wave: thanks for the tip ;)

this place is still alive and kicking. well good, i have relapsed in a big way...

i've been so high and unfocused i've gone on a spending spree... :eek:

in recent weeks i have ordered, reordered and reordered... so far i have keep this from my family, but how long can i keep this charade up? i have been able to avoid an unwanted intervention but for how long?

it's a sickness, but who can resist AK48 , White Rhino, Serious Bubblegum, Lebanese Sativa, Eldorado to name a few... i can't :cry:

tonight my finger is hovering above the 'checkout' button on the bou... Sour Bubble and Lapis Mountain Indica in my basket :blowbubbles:

i need to get a fix since Clarence, Gypsy and company will be leaving for a Christmas/New Year break. So just one more order and then I will turnover a new leaf next year.

Yes, that's the ticket. Just let me get the SB and LMI and I will make a new years resolution to beat this addiction once and for all...

thanks for listening...

i'm GP and i'm a seed junky too :D

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GP73LPC again. which is a damn shame 'cause I'm pretty sure this is the best thread I have ever read.

I'm not an addict, I'm just here for the free coffee. Gotta stay awake 'til 2:30 AM in case Clarence drops some seeds early.

GP73LPC

Veteran
welcome stonedar...

we are not here to tell you that you are an addict. we are just here to help you understand what we have learned.

coffee's on the table over there... smokers sit on the right side :tiphat:

EDIT: pssst, stonedar, u know sumthin bout an early drop?

jump /injack

Veteran
Until I read this damn post I'd never heard of anything like being a seed hoarder but now I'm worried that I might be one, thought everyone sat up at night and counted their seeds. Be right back, got to order something.

Funny thread. I don’t know how serious to take everyone, but I am guessing there is more than a bit of truth in all this anxiety (or obsessing) over seeds. Now I’ll never obsess over seeds, since I’ve thrown away thousands in my day, subconsciously I might even consider myself a mass murderer of such. Even still, I have been bitten by the desire to grow! And the truly amazing (if not funny) thing is that I haven’t smoked in over 25 years. However, one time I did grow a single killer female, and I’ll admit, it somehow ignited something deep within me to grow again. Now I’ve grown fruit trees and gardens but they don’t have a hold over me like my favorite smoke.

But since I am subject to random tests, I’ll put off any future grows until I am retired. But I love reading your forum, learning what I can, (even taking notes) until someday I may grow again!

Be well and may you all be blessed in whatever endeavors you may pursue.

GP73LPC

Veteran
welcome jump /injack :wave:

Plant Early, glad you stopped by... i bide my time while i can't grow by building up my genetics.... oops did i say that aloud :hide:

C

Classy@Home

The 'Boo has agreed to help me in my struggles by temporarily removing the pay by credit card option...

Now if the 'Boo and 'Bay will remove their "pay by cash or money order", I might be able to kick this addiction...

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
HI, Ya'll can call me pal..and I think I have a problem

I spent years,nay Decades tryin to never see a single seed again..Then one day I stumbled upon IC and the Boo...like the Sirens I could hear them calling,Promising that they were the gurls I had been seekin,dreamin of one day finding..

I don't just want to buy them..or just plant them..or just make new ones..I just want MORE...

even on a day when I am ridin the high from recieving my first order from the Bay.25 Blockhead. and the freebies oh my freebies ,5 SOL blue sat 2.2 ,10 of Sam's haze x skunk1

Hi I'm Pal,and I think I have A Problem

GP73LPC

Veteran
Classy, where there is a will there is a way :good:

welcome paladin420 :wave:

we all have something in common here...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been staring at my laces, but I bought NL#2 x Romulan on blind whim - MINE! Both packs...grrrrr. oooooooooohhhhhhhh it felt sooooooo good.

CLS, you finally got me to buy a cross of yours...I've looked...but always call my sponsor. Mail will tell all and the relapse won't even be a secret....

Ugh. Better make mention to the safe addy...with those questioning eyes wondering if it's going to continue....

But....but...but. Really Frank, NL#2 x Romulan...really?? WTF, PUS ECSD x Casey Jones only $60...and I gold on NL#2 x Romulan??

But I know I'm right....wait and see, dank for but a fee...fly quickly home to me, so I can grow and smoketh of your tree!

(this post inspired by Digital Berry Bx1)...hahaha! ;)

dank.Frank

GP73LPC

Veteran
lol, welcome frank... :wave:

we feel your pain here, we know your struggle...

a sponsor is a good option and you should call if you are about to relapse, but this does not always work. :cry:

there is no one good solid solution to this disease to which we bow :bow:

grab some coffee and keep coming back :tiphat:

GP73LPC

Veteran
thanks for stopping by Robert, come back anytime ;)

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
I dont want to fix this. I wish the bay accepted credit cards so I could just order that many more beans. Paying 60 bucks to have it shipped is killing my fix!

aod

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like paying for faster shipping options...overnight 'er! (ppsssttt...you get more that way too!! muuuwaaahhhahaha) ;)

dank.Frank

GP73LPC

Veteran
i've always been a CASH ONLY kinda guy :peek: :hide:

less tracks to expose my addiction :D