What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S.A. Meeting Hall - Doors Are Always Open (Seeds Anonymous) Share Your Relapses

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
well i guess i should speak again and reveal my evil, self destructive ways...

as i start to sink deeper into this uncontrollable life, i find to get the same rush i need more and more of the drug :cry:

it seems i am no longer content to have an order placed and simply wait for them to arrive and then enjoy the newness of the high... it must be true, i have developed a tolerance. DAMN !!!! :mad:

i've noticed this a little bit recently but was keeping it to myself. afraid to admit to myself i am truly addicted and MUST HAVE MORE !!!

for example, this last weekend i went to my po box... my step was not nearly as high, i didn't feel a lot of anxiety. i went straight to the box grabbed the mail, locked the box and made my walk back out to the car without the normal bouncy, giggly feeling. might it be that i was expecting two packages and only received one? might it be that i am growing accustomed to my drug? has it become that i feel normal, but not high on it, and forever in agony without it?

well, it's not completely a lost feeling... after opening up my package to eyeball, fondle, cuddle, hug, photograph and document my new seeds i discovered my freebie was Black Domina x Hindu Kush. With my new bubblegum and leb sativa seeds, the BD x HK kinda gave me a rush. and that feeling lasted for a few days. :dance013:

and it's a bit painful knowing i have some ak48, bubblicious, white rhino and eldorado out there too and i can't make it back to my dealer (my po box) until later this week...

it's also a fact, i placed another order recently that should dispatch soon. all the while i am seriously prioritizing my current wishlist in anticipation of getting another order before bay/boo close down for the holidays... mid jan is along way off... i need something in the pipe, coming down the line... an addict needs his drugs, come on ;)

these days i seem to have several orders in various stages of processing...

psssst, did anyone hear about seed drop by clarence tonight?

i'm GP73 and i'm a junky ;)

C

Classy@Home

psssst, did anyone hear about seed drop by clarence tonight?
WHAT??? REALLY??? WHEN??? WHICH BEANS???

I mean - oh, that's nice - yawn. Hmmm, maybe there's something interesting on the Oprah network tonight. Might go to bed early, get a good nights sleep...

I am Classy - sadly, I have a problem...

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
WHAT SEED DROP!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?! I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!

aod

GP73LPC

Veteran
ok, but you didn't hear it from me.... i dunno what beans, but apparently he's got some stuff up his sleeve... i know cannaventure and csg have some new stuff coming, maybe that's part of it... quiet down, i don't want everyone to hear this...

Morning cherubs! Today I will be putting together what bean releases i can to be released tomorrow morning when i get in. So I will start putting up beans at about 8:30 am UK time and see if I cannot space them out through the day.

Cheers

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Almost bought 2 Paks of fire alien kush but resisted cuz im broke. man its hard out here for a pimp

GP73LPC

Veteran
keep this quiet... seeds dropping since the early AM...

215 User

Kronocaine & Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain freebies were hard to resist.....
Won 2 packs of Sour Joker in a auction monday.
All this after a 2 year hiatus .......

GP73LPC

Veteran
Kronocaine & Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain freebies were hard to resist.....
Won 2 packs of Sour Joker in a auction monday.
All this after a 2 year hiatus .......

relapse after 2 years... i feel your pain brother...

oh well, start new today, the next 24 hours is all you can control.... one day at a time ;)

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
"Look at this fuckin' junkie......"

;)

I got that itch again.......real bad......

Today ended up Paco's RHS, Mosca OTM x Chem 4, and Cheesey NMK S2

Tomorrow will likely be Karma's Mahayana. Just need to get past the upcoming ResLab drop......and maybe releases next week......

Ahhh.......:yoinks:

C

Classy@Home

I relapsed - again...

Sat up all nite - ordered $80 of beans, some rare Shishkaberry F2s and fed my candy craving w/ some Sweet Tooth #4 x LUI...

I gorged myself on new releases - I feel sick...

GP73LPC

Veteran
i thought i saw you wondering around late last night with a cup of java but i didn't wanna call out to ya or anything, you know, since this is seeds anonymous... didn't want to expose your disease to the public. that's entirely up to you :D

nice selections... ;)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
$15,000 in beans just from the bay and boo. got to the point where i am making beans as well. i love popping seeds and do it once a month.

i have more seeds then i could probably ever grow. i end up giving them away to people then buy more. i like to buy at least two packs of each when i do. one to grow and one to grow later....hahaha

i organize my beans by breeder in my box. i keep my stink and fruity completely separated. i dont refrigerate or freeze. i grow....

:joint:

215 User

I think some Sour Willy,Gryphon,Krome's Triangle Kush S1's and Holy Diver Thai beans will be my last request.....
No excuses after then!

C

Classy@Home

I think some Sour Willy,Gryphon and Holy Diver Thai beans will be my last request.....
No excuses after then!
Bean there - done that...

There's ALWAYS more excuses - and more beans...

Best thing to do is accept your sickness, acknowledge it, be one with it...

Then - indulge it...

GP73LPC

Veteran
i just placed my last little order for the year, no more, this year, i promise :D

however, there is that CannaVenture drop coming however :mad:

got a package waiting in my po box, got a package leaving the UK tomorrow and i am sending cash to the UK for my latest order tomorrow... that's coordination boys... :tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trip x blueberry... Guilty.
5 x as guilty on cannacopia bubba x dc ...gonna bx bubba..hunt is on!

Phillthy and I were neck and neck eh, 2 years ago? I sought help after they wouldn't take more sperm or plasma weekly.... :laughing: I was only 4k deep then.

In fact, his two pack habit is my logical curse inflicted...LMAO!

dank.Frank