What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

"hemp oil cures cancer" - Rick Simpson

"hemp oil cures cancer" - Rick Simpson

bold claims but I don't see too many people rubbing there BHO oil on wounds....I want to believe it works so I'm going to experiment..anyone else have any experience?

rick.jpg

hemp_oil.jpg

Cannabis Cures Cancer - "Run From The Cure" The Rick Simpson Story

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7331006790306000271#

Last edited by a moderator:
experiment? do you have cancer?

No but I know some people that do..one friend might actually have the same cancer Mr. Simpson has claimed to have had..

If he was selling it or packaging it or even referencing to a website to buy some into some stupid shit or sign some faceless petition.. I would have wrote it off as bullshit but I watched the video a couple times and I want to say it did make me question my knowledge on THC...I now believe we probably know a lot less than we think we do...

Herborizer

Veteran
The more you dig on this the more information you will find about how Cannabis might cure cancer. Its quite amazing.

T

tonto

Isn't it just hash in the end?

do any dispensaries sell hemp oil?

also for all its ''healing'' powers wtf is it all just discussed on one other forum.

Typo

Typo

I think the OP meant the thread's title to read, "Snake Oil Cures Cancer"

If it really cured cancer, I am thinking there may be one or two discussions about it in medical journals and the mainstream media.

Although maybe it's true, but nobody really has a need for a cure for cancer.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
No but I know some people that do..one friend might actually have the same cancer Mr. Simpson has claimed to have had..

If he was selling it or packaging it or even referencing to a website to buy some into some stupid shit or sign some faceless petition.. I would have wrote it off as bullshit but I watched the video a couple times and I want to say it did make me question my knowledge on THC...I now believe we probably know a lot less than we think we do...

i was thinking the same thing. If its all BS , rick simpson is a real bad person. But if its true......

Scrogerman

Veteran
I want to believe, but think something Like 'OxySilver' would be a more likely candidate, makes for good reading either way. I wish CannaOil did cure Cancer, several family members have & do suffer from the disease. Dont ask me to elaborate, do a search!

jburns

there is a group in michigan that states they cured over 20 cases of skin cacer topically. with a thc based oil. i have been using it to try to remove a mole off my neck. not cancer or anything. just a mark i have had on my body my whole life. its about 35% smaller with off and on treatments of hash oil over the last month. i make a bandaid with the oil. like a nicotine patch but for thc.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I cant help thinking that people already would know this by now, but it would be great if its true

I am not into Conspiracy Theories, but I have 1--
In the 50's, they managed to find a cure for Polio...and Big Pharm came to their senses and decided they had really fucked up!! (BTW, that was the last "Cure" to any Disease they have found....)
There is no $$ in curing disease...the $$ is in TREATING it--
"What if..." they had found out that Cannabis held the key for curing Cancer??
That would explain the way that the Govt has been so unbending on rescheduling Cannabis, and the lack of allowing research on something that has been used successfully as a Medicine for thousands of years--
Think about it...could you imagine Public Reaction if it ever came out that they found out that the cure for Cancer has been known for decades...and was covered up??
No, I am not convinced this is a "Fact"...but it is something that has been floating in my head since I first heard about this--:tiphat:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
kmk...the theory on pharma not curing anything is no consp theory...they will tell you to your face that trying to find cures is too expensive...nothing in return...they WILL NOT cure anything again if they can help it...have been wondering about simpson for a couple years...very curious to see where it goes in the future...

StonedAgin

I was hitchhikin through NorCal last year and an old Vietnam War vet named Dave picked us up in Willits. He claimed to use his highly concentrated hash oil (16 lbs. condensed into two 8 oz. red cups) to help control his type 1 diabetes. I found this hard to believe since type 1 diabetics are insulin dependent. But he was adamant about the healing effects of his oil, and swore that he'd been off insulin for months. Perhaps marijuana really is the miracle drug...

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
kmk...the theory on pharma not curing anything is no consp theory...they will tell you to your face that trying to find cures is too expensive...nothing in return...they WILL NOT cure anything again if they can help it...have been wondering about simpson for a couple years...very curious to see where it goes in the future...

And those dirty bastards call US criminals!!

Latest posts

Latest posts