What's new

Rick Simpson www.phoenixtears.ca video sharing

KanMan

Rick Simpson - wants this video shared so that is what we are going to do.

I have close to 20 burned now with lots more getting done. There is some events coming up (SSP this Saturday for one of many) including a 60-KILOMETRE WEEKEND TO END BREAST CANCER in July. Our group will be spreading these DVD's freely to anyone that will take one.

Some city officials will be getting one each and all the local media too.

Cost less then a buck for the disk, label and case. Makes a cheap way to spread a very powerful video message.

run_from_the_curesm.jpg

Keith

Last edited by a moderator:

Flasht2

Thank you for posting this. I just watched all 7 in the series. It hurt my heart to see all that transpired and continues. :badday:

KanMan

Keith:

I wanted to personally thank you for your support of the video that I created, and I have been requesting the email that you sent to phoenixtears.ca since I had heard about it from Rick Simpson himself a few days ago. We are honored that you enjoy the video and that hemp stores are distributing it for free, for that is what it was made for... to help the people without charging them. My sincerest thanks to you for your support for RUN FROM THE CURE: The Rick Simpson Story. Many thanks is also extended to the stores carrying the DVD for free. You are the audience the video was intended for and you know who needs it most.

I fully support free distribution of the video. I thank you for asking for permission although we simply want the message out there, and we also feel that it lends the video credibility to make it free of charge. Recommend it to friends, as it now appears on YOUTUBE and has generated over 13 thousand hits in its debut week (since just a week ago yesterday).

www.youtube.com/chrychek

Thanks again!

Christian

My reply...

Hello Christian,

we can't thank you folks enough for freely sharing and allowing the free distribution of this very powerful video! It will save lives!

The video has helped us open some minds that we have been trying to properly educate for a long time now. This video is a extremely powerful teaching tool.
So far we have made up over 100 DVD's and distributed most of them already (only costs our group $1.00 per disk). We plan to distribute many more hundreds over the course of the next few months at a number of local events (weekend cancer walk - www.endcancer.ca/) and hemp stores. 23 local media outlets have the DVD now as well. All city and provincial politicians are going to get a copy mailed to them in the near future.

Although it took a few days we have the bit torrent video copy downloaded I have opened a port on a computer for uploading via bit torrent (seeding).
I have also posted the http://www.phoenixtears.ca/ web site on a number of pro hemp related message forums.

We are going to send a donation today and will encourage others to do the same.

Again we can't thank you folks enough for such a extremely powerful teaching tool you are providing for free no less.

Please thank all those involved for us here in Alberta.

Keith Fagin

ogenko

bump
ran across it on the bit torrents and gave it a watch
i wish everyone involved with marijuana would educate themselves
instead of just getting stoned (do both fockers)
i'm sending video to my friend who has cancer and spread it around as much i can

but we don't need no focking hemp oil though
we just stick with the good buds fror GOD thank you!!! =)

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Great video, and amazing. If I or anyone I know ever gets cancer I will try to battle it, or start now. I hope this video gets out, I mean its pretty new so hopefully the word will get around.

Pretty crazy that it is curing skin cancers by putting some on. Anyone have more proof of this working?

G

ogenko said:
but we don't need no focking hemp oil though
we just stick with the good buds fror GOD thank you!!! =)

Please note that he was working with strains that probably had a high CBD content.

I believe the CBD content was very important.

neat videos, i'm skeptical of it though... sure it all seems nice, but does anyone have any proof other than their word? i mean they could just be some random people who decided to claim they had cancer and that hemp oil cured them. i'd like to see a study done on how the digestive system breaks down the oil and what parts of it are absorbed into the body

G

guest5703

I am sure I have family members to try this on. I really would like to find someone who was diagnosed with some sort of skin cancer and see if they would be up to try it. I bet someone on this site has someone close they can try it with and I really hope someone does. PLEASE if this is true then it needs to be recognized.

Twiz

New study shows marijuana may fight cancer
21st January 2008, 16:15 WST

The active ingredient in marijuana may suppress tumour invasion in highly invasive cancers, according to new research in Germany.

Cannabinoids, the active components in marijuana, are already used medically to reduce the side effects of cancer treatment, such as pain, weight loss and vomiting.

But the new study, published in the latest issue of the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, finds that the compounds may also have an anti-cancer effect.

However, more research is needed to determine whether the laboratory results would hold true in humans, the authors wrote.

Dr Robert Ramer and Dr Burkhard Hinz of the University of Rostock in Germany investigated whether and by what mechanism cannabinoids inhibit tumour cell invasion.

Cannabinoids did suppress tumour cell invasion and stimulated the expression of TIMP-1, an inhibitor of a group of enzymes that are involved in tumour cell invasion.

“To our knowledge, this is the first report of TIMP-1-dependent anti-invasive effects of cannabinoids,” the two researchers said in a joint statement.

“This signalling pathway may play an important role in the anti- metastatic action of cannabinoids, whose potential therapeutic benefit in the treatment of highly invasive cancers should be addressed in clinical trials,” the authors said.

HAMBURG
http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=158&ContentID=55357

G

In addition to cancer, please notice mention is made about people being able to stop taking insulin.

I've been treated for diabetes for ten years. I was arrested for growing in November.

I had been deliberatly looking for high CBD content weed.

I drove my diabetes into remission.

I say remission and not cure because it has returned.

However the effect lasted the whole time (42 days) I was in jail.
I hadn't taken any dibetic medicine for at least six months before I got busted.

While in jail I didn't receive any dibetic medicine at all. My blood sugars were consistantly normal. Most of the time about 100 but as low as 75.

Folks .. this information, this cure for cancer, seems to be real.

G

guest5703

I hope this video they are handing out is really getting around. I have been thinking about this non stop, I really want to find someone to test this on, and I will let everyone know how it goes. If this works then we need to get it out to the public people

KanMan

Despite decades of prohibition of cannabis and reefer madness there is a large amount of science available proving cannabis does have many medical use properties.

Rick Simpson has a number of doctors that were willing to testify positively in a court of law but were blocked from testifying by the failed Canadian justice system.

So far the Calgary 420 group has created over 200 copies and well over 150 have been handed out as of now. Others have said they to are distributing copies as well.

Please distribute this film widely as it will save lives and improve others quality of life.

Keith

G

I have left torrent up and running since I downloaded the video.

It never stops uploading to other people.

Go Rick go!

peanutbutter said:
In addition to cancer, please notice mention is made about people being able to stop taking insulin.....

I drove my diabetes into remission.......

.....While in jail I didn't receive any dibetic medicine at all. My blood sugars were consistantly normal. Most of the time about 100 but as low as 75.

There is a lot of work being done now that links glycemic loads and index with cancers. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why cannabis helps cancer patients. If it regulates blood sugar levels this well for someone dealing with diabetes, imagine what it does to buffer those of us who would otherwise spike our blood glucose levels with the foods we eat.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&&q=glycemic+index+cancer+risk&btnG=Search

G

One more clue I noticed.

They were consuming this oil in contrast to smoking it.

Before I got busted I was making a lot of brownies and cookies with canna butter.

Was honored to give John Sinclar some.

peanutbutter said:
One more clue I noticed.

They were consuming this oil in contrast to smoking it.

I think you are right. Edibles peak and wane so slow for me it only stands to reason that the medical effects would be more sustained and pronounced then with the spikes you get when inhaling smoke/vapor.

Did you see the videos posted on the sethgroup site?

http://www.sethgroup.org/videos.html

Watch the Δ9-THC selectively kill off the sick cells. VERY COOL...

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
This is great new´s!!! However, im little sad I heared about this only now, awhile back and one close family member would be a live... I am definitely going to make oil for loved ones with cancer etc. disease, which was mentioned in video!

Thanks KanMan so much! It´s shame how byrocrats & medical companys continue to keep people suffering & dying! If, or more likely WHEN this message breaks out there is going to be hard times for these babylon people!

I really do hope this video is the real thing and people in it are real! You always have to keep reminding yourself to watch breakin news & news in general with certain healthy doubt and remember people are brainwashed all the time!

However, this video is made for sick people in desperate need of it and no money is involved (only saving it & health). I really wanna believe this!