What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Lobster(languste) bbq at carriacou

20231120_001958.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
That looks good. What all's in there? I like that chopped style.
i just chop a bunch of stuff.onion,turkey,salami,pepperoni,jalepenos,banana peppers,lettuce,tomato and bacon.i think thats it.oh and i drizzle some red wine vinegar.italian seasoning.its a flavor bomb for sure.it might be too intense for some people.really savory.oh and pepperjack cheese.its food mountain.last me all week

Last edited:

woolybear

Veteran
Thats the craziests chopped sandwich I've ever seen! What kind of bun is that?

Just doing a microwaved baked potato with cheddar cheese, sour cream and green onions. sides of sweet corn and cranberry sauce, with a cheap but well-seasoned thin cut steak I got on sale, 155 grams.

Already had a few drinks and a toke, gonna get the pan blazing hot to cook the steak.

shithawk420

Veteran
Thats the craziests chopped sandwich I've ever seen! What kind of bun is that?

Just doing a microwaved baked potato with cheddar cheese, sour cream and green onions. sides of sweet corn and cranberry sauce, with a cheap but well-seasoned thin cut steak I got on sale, 155 grams.

Already had a few drinks and a toke, gonna get the pan blazing hot to cook the steak.
pretty sure its a kaiser roll.all those ingrediants was like $20 but ill get a bunch of sandwiches out of it.it would even be good with pasta as a pasta salad which i might do.i think ill have to do a steak soon myself

shithawk420

Veteran
I

It’s a Yorkshire pudding my friend, and if you’ve never had them with a roast your in for a treat!!
Green Bastard Parts UnKnown!yorkshire pudding you say?have to try it.Your tenency is is coming to an end in Sunnyvale Bubbles! or should i say Green Bastard!Shithawks are coming Bubs!have them steal some of that tasty looking roast!

GreenestBasterd

Green Bastard Parts UnKnown!yorkshire pudding you say?have to try it.Your tenency is is coming to an end in Sunnyvale Bubbles! or should i say Green Bastard!Shithawks are coming Bubs!have them steal some of that tasty looking roast!
I need my shit barometer, the shit winds are coming.

Latest posts

Latest posts