What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ive sometimes gotten gas station pizza at like speedway and 7-11, it aint great but it's usually warm and not terrible for the cheap price. Some gas stations like Wawa out on the east coast actually make pretty decent food, they have real kitchens and everything. I think casey's general store up in wisconsin has pretty decent gas station/convenience store food, from what ive heard...
Man Hawks, sounds like you could have gotten a nice chunk of change when they almost killed you as a kid, could have put that money into a trust and some investments and shit would have set you up for life. But like you said, your parents dropped the ball on that one, not entirely their fault either what can you do? That's BS your pops went to prison for selling pot, the legal system is a lot better in regards to that nowadays thankfully.

20 gauge is a nice controllable shotgun, especially for kids, much less recoil than 12 gauge magnum slugs haha. Yeah, some people put so much crap on their rifles, trying to LARP like their Seal Team Six, i can see how it would throw off the balance. Reminds me of that meme from Ivan Chesnokov:

WHY YOU WANT RAIL FOR KALASHNIKOV? IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS PROCURED FROM IZHEVSK MECHANICAL WORKS? YOU THINK NEEDS IMPROVEMENT? THEN MAYBE YOU FIND JOB WITH ARMY OF RUSSIA! YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, TRADE STORY OF MANY WEAPONS DESIGNED AND DETAILS OF SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERING!

OR MAYBE YOU NOT DO THIS. PROBABLY IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER DESIGN WEAPON IN WHOLE LIFE. YOU LOOK AT FINE RUSSIAN RIFLE, THINK IT NEED CRAZY SHIT STICK ON ALL SIDES OF WEAPON. YOU HAVE DISEASE OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST, CHANGE THING THAT IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM COMRADE. YOU PUT CHEAP FLASHLIGHT OF CHINESE SLAVE FACTORY ON ONE SIDE, YOU PUT BAD SCOPE OF AMERICAN MIDDLE WEST ON OTHER SIDE, YOU PUT FRONT PISTOL GRIP ON BOTTOM SO YOU ARE LIKE AMERICAN MOVIE GUY JOHN RAMBO. MAYBE YOU PUT SEX DILDO ON TOP TO FUCK YOURSELF IN ASSHOLE FOR MAKING SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY OF RIFLE OF MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, NO?

RIFLE IS FINE. YOU FUCK IT, IT ONLY GET HEAVY AND YOU STILL NO HIT LARGEST SIDE OF BARN. GO TO FIRING RANGE, PRACTICE WITH MANY MAGAZINE OF CARTRIDGE. THEN YOU NOT NEED DUMB SHIT PUT ON SIDE OF RIFLE.

Funny stuff, but he's right in a way, the best way to increase your accuracy is practicing a lot, not putting more fancy junk on it.
I think .22 versions of guns are good for practice, you can shoot a .22 like 5-10x more for the same price in ammo with the larger calibers. Except if you cant find .22, which i think it's hard to find ammo of any caliber nowadays...

Hey Pop, drinking and BBQing is an all summer long activity imo, but ur right, having a holiday around it (3 day weekend etc) and fireworks/explosives makes it extra special.

shithawk420

Veteran
We've got Casey's around here.havent had they're pizza in 15 years though.

I love that meme! That's funny and true.i hear ya on the .22 being good for practice.bullets have skyrocket.lucky for my buddy he makes his own.dont think he fucks with .22 though.

My buddy is a gun nut but his brother is a gun meister.nothing but the best and everything is custom.hes got an electronic sight on his AR and you can change the shape,color and size of the reticule.the thing is heavy though.im out of shape so firing it would be a workout.but that's what bipods are for.

Well,the 4th is coming up soon boys.i hope we have a good one.i know you will pops!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hey hey guys! hope you all had a great weekend
went for a kick ass hike with the ex

the ak is an super easy rifle to amintain,plus you can beat the shit out of it and it will still brings the heat
/wipes tear from eye remembering the ex ol'lady
im going to have to look into the dildo attachment for my gun, just so i can be just be a little cooler than the other guys
/maybe ill get mine in black, maybe that one will be bigger
i have aibe friend i might bring a box to, but most poeple i know dont even understand why i like them so much
im sur they would throw down $100 for a box but then never shoot them off
ammo has gottne super expensive lately and kind of hard to come by here in cali, but in tx its different

thats crazy hawk that you got his by the ice cream truck and im suprised you dont have free ice cream for life!
i like the little plus sign in my scope or maybe the circle iwth the dot in it
suck you dont have much choice in take out where you like, the gas station has an edge because they make money selling gas so everything ele is gravy

hope you guys are enjoying the heat and having a great summer

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ive driven by Casey's the few times Ive been up to Wisconsin, never stopped in for anything other than gas though. I might have to research whether their food is worth stopping in for; generally speaking if it's all made from frozen stuff then probably not.

Serious shooters tend to reload their ammo, except for .22, which is rimfire and you cant really reload at home. Plus it's usually pretty cheap to buy, like 2-5 cents a round, except when it's hard to find like during the Iraq war and now, post-pandemic. Even 9mm wasnt expensive during the Trump years, like 10c a round if you bought a thousand at a time, and you could find .223 (AR ammo) for maybe 20c a round if you bought in bulk. Usually when a democrat is president gun and ammo prices go up cause everyone's scared theyre going to pass new restrictive laws, but the current shortage started before that, during covid and the BLM protests.

People definitely have their preferences for what sort of sights they like, some are better for short range quick acquisition, some for long range, etc etc. It gets difficult aiming when the sight obscures the target and youre sort of estimating where youre actually aiming, that's where practice and experience come in.

It's actually been raining a ton here lately, pretty humid too but today seems mild so far. All that rain we didnt get in April seemed to come now in June so im sure all the brown grass i see will turn green again.

I guess nothing is really going on in football now, no trades, mini camps are over, Rodgers still hasnt shown up. If the packers trade rodgers i guess it wont happen till the end of training camp when theyre pretty sure he never wants to wear the green and gold again.

shithawk420

Veteran
A dildo attachment pops? Not sure I wanna know!

Yeah it was an ice cream semi truck for delivering to different stores not the kind that plays annoying music.the old owner was drunk and there was a speed bump and no stop sign.i remember like it was yesterday.after it happened they removed the speed bump and got put up a stop sign.i could of sued the town too.well it was 27 years ago so no point dwelling on it.it pisses me off that I do eat there ice cream cause it is good.

Yeah it's been raining here too baba.fucking house is leaking.i don't mind the mild weather though.been in the 90s last week.

​​​​​

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0OXsA0Z2jY

Well, not exactly an attachment but there is an AR15 dildo launcher: Direct Impact Compliance Kinetic (DICK) device. Like any other impact weapon, officers are advised not to aim for the face. Maybe below the waist is ok.

It was pretty mild last night but now the humidity is back full force, even though it's low 80's which isnt too hot, in the sun with the humidity in the 90s it's still pretty miserable.

Yeah, dwelling on the past usually just leads to misery, but at least they paid for your hospital bills, right? Maybe if the old owner is still alive you can introduce yourself, he probably remembers the accident and he'll give you free ice cream for life. It aint much but it would be something...

shithawk420

Veteran
No.hes long dead and I'm sure the statute of limitations is up.but then again you can sue anybody for anything.its just a question if you will win.if I can get a good doctor on my side I have a small chance of winning.the name of the company is Sissler by the way.they sell around the county.small batch stuff.it is good.feels bad when I buy it.it could of been mine! Or part of it.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, i think generally the statute of limitations is frozen if you were unable to file a lawsuit or for some reason didnt know you could sue, and as a kid you wouldnt know, but when you turned 18 maybe it would start again, and the statute of limitations is like 2-3 years in IL? But then again your parents are assumed to be able to sue for you, and your mom was around but just not in the right emotional state. Also, generally speaking for some crimes like murder and rape i think the statute of limitations is much longer, like infinite for murder and decades for rape, but that's not really applicable to non-criminal stuff.

If it's a fairly small company then maybe they didnt have that much in the way of assets to go after, except for their car insurance, which they paid for your medical bills right? But ur right, maybe you could have owned part of the company haha, that would be every kid's dream, owning their own ice cream factory. And they do it old school, mix up a bunch of milk and cream and sugar and flavorings in a machine and hand packing cartons. Theyve got a few places around chicago that do it like that, always good stuff, like ben and jerry's but more value, can buy a quart for $8 instead of a pint for $5...

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hey-o, how's it going? We're about 2 months away from the start of the NFL season, about one month away from when training camps open in August. This year for a change the bears might actually have a good QB and the packers wont have one. I hope they don't mess up justin fields as a rookie, if dalton can play average football maybe fields can sit back and learn most of the year, come in for garbage time or meaningless games to get his feet wet but otherwise just practice and get acclimated to the pro level.
I fully expect Rodgers to never play for the packers again, this is a dude that hasnt talked to his family in like 6-7 years so he can hold a grudge for sure. Also he's earned over 300M (pre-tax) in salary and endorsements and takes private jets on fancy vacations but otherwise doesnt seem like he's got a huge lifestyle to support so he's got F-U money saved up.

Is Pop back from his TX trip? I think he's driving back and that's a 2 day drive so maybe not...

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah I was waiting to hear from pops too.he must be having a blast.im jealous.i didn't do shit for the 4th.

Yeah I can't wait to see what fields can do.but as a bears fan I'm always sceptical.you know what I mean baba.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I didnt do anything for the 4th either, still haven't fired up my charcoal grill/smoker yet, haha. Ah well, i can still grill and smoke during the fall.

I think some teams are opening up training camp this week actually. Hard Knocks the tv show is going to be following around the Cowboys this year, I don’t hate the cowboys like some people do but it will be interesting to see if Dak is ready to start by week 1. He had a nasty compound ankle fracture in week 5 last season where the bone was sticking out but apparently he’s pretty much fully healed by now.

It will be a big story line in Bears camp, Hawk, about Fields’ competition for QB1. Even if he plays well in the preseason I expect Dalton to be the week 1 starter unless he gets injured; he’s not much better than an average QB but he doesn’t get hurt a lot so we probably wont see Fields as a starter till midseason at the earliest.

shithawk420

Veteran
I had the same conversation with my father.i said Dalton is average at best.

And honestly I hate the cowboys.i know they have the highest paid cheerleaders.mostly all blondes.i really don't know why I hate the cowboys.maybe it's cause I loved the movie Little Giants when I was a kid.actually rewatched a couple months ago.still a good movie

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Dalton can guide a talented offense to some points, like he did at times with the 'boys last year, but yeah, he can't elevate an average offense to something better. Bears are decent with Allen Robinson and Darnell Mooney (who had a pretty promising rookie year) as the WR1 and 2, and even though Anthony Miller wasnt good last year, im alright with him as our WR3. David Montgomery had a good 2nd half last year, showed he could be a workhorse back, and tarik cohen is coming off an acl tear from last season in week 3 so might be able to play sometime early this season. Still, it's at best a decently talented offense, with our best player a borderline top 12 receiver in ARob, so Bears might struggle to score more than 22-23 pts per game with Dalton. Fields with his scrambling ability can pick up more 1st downs if he can pass at least as well as dalton or foles, which admittedly isnt a high bar to clear except he's a rookie.

I think there's a cowgirls reality show called making the squad or something, or there used to be, it's nice eye candy but they tended to focus on just a few girls for reasons of 'plot' from the bits i saw of it.
Do the dallas cowgirls get paid a lot? I think there's been a lot of lawsuits from nfl cheer squads over their pay which amounted to less than minimum wage when you calculate the hours they commit. I think the cowboys raised cheerleader pay to 12/hr and 400/game (8 reg season and 2 preseason games a year), plus they get royalties from calendars, maybe some merchandise money (signed pics etc) and appearance fees, but i'd be surprised if even with that they made more than 30k a year. I always figured the real bonus was meeting rich guys to marry or something haha but maybe that's the pig in me speaking.

I think a lot of people hate the cowboys because theyre a fan of a divisional rival (giants eagles redskins) or they dont like the 'America's Team' label. Didnt they remake Little Giants a while ago with billy bob thornton or is that the original movie?

shithawk420

Veteran
I think your thinking of Bad News Bears.remember the original with Waltor Mathow? Little Giants had Rick Moranis and Ed O'Neill AKA Al bundy.wich is also a Chicago show.

And I think your right about the cheerleaders.i forgot about that.either way I'm sure they make up for it if you know what I mean.i think they go through thousands of girls and only a select few make it.boy,I wish I had that job! Selecting the girls I mean.

And I said from day one Cohen was gonna get hurt.hes only 5'6 but he's a beast.he is really good but we'll he can only take so much.im 5'6 myself and got muscle but a 280 linebacker would destroy me.but I hope Cohen comes back.hes always good for 5 or 10 yards.

Speaking of Wich the bears don't even have cheerleaders.remember the honey bears?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ah, that’s right, the Bad News Bears, which was a baseball movie. And the best pitcher on the team was a girl?
I enjoyed watching Married with… Children back in the day, sure it was often lowbrow humor but it was funny nevertheless. Bud Bundy became a cannabis advocate and christina applegate still looks good for her age, and both the mom and dad are on tv shows (Ed is on Modern Family and the mom who’s an underrated fox herself is on some show about biker gangs).

I think they make sure to have former cheerleaders involved in the selection process, also maybe dance experts, if there are any dudes involved then I imagine they prefer gay guys, to try and prevent that temptation to give the applicants opportunities to earn ‘extra credit’ haha. Wasn’t Donald trump the owner of the miss universe pageant and also a judge at one point? Makes me wonder if he ‘sampled’ a lot of the contestants.

Youre right, even though he’s solidly built, Tarik Cohen is still a little dude amongst giants. But I thought he did a pretty good job of avoiding big hits, even when running in between the tackles. He’s smart enough to know he’s not going to run over anyone but a small cornerback so he’s not lowering his shoulder trying to absorb more contact than necessary. That acl tear happened when a gunner was pushed from behind and slid into his lower leg, so not sure that would have been prevented if he was bigger.

You’ve mentioned the curse of the Honey Bears, how the bears haven’t won a chip since they got rid of the cheer squad. Ah well, maybe when viginia mccaskey passes on (i think she's in her 90s) they’ll bring them back.

shithawk420

Veteran
I like married with children too.i don't like Amanda Bearce though,aka marcy.her and Ed actually don't like each other in real life.shes a bitch.

THats what my dad and I said.when Virginia dies hopefully they'll bring back the honey bears.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, I heard Ed and her had some disagreements on set, in her defense he admitted he kind of threw his weight around, something like she complained about him and he told her if the producers had to choose to keep one of them it wouldnt be her.

I wouldnt wish anyone to die no matter how old they are but when Bill Wirtz passed away that's when the Blackhawks started getting better and they won 3 Stanley Cups in like 5 years in the 2010's (can you believe it's the 2020's already? sheesh where did the time go?). So maybe this whole Honey Bear no cheerleader curse is a real thing.

So the Bears traded Anthony Miller to the Texans for a late round pick swap. It's pretty much an admission that he was a failed high round draft pick (2nd rd) but i guess the team thought he wasnt salvageable at this point and wanted to give other WRs more opportunity. I thought he still had potential but he basically has 1 or 2 decent to good games every season which doesnt really cut it in this pass happy league, and because he doesnt play special teams he doesnt contribute much on the field.

shithawk420

Veteran
Your right.we must have seen the same YouTube vid with ed.she didn't invite him to her wedding cause he would laugh or something cause she's a lesbian.

I wish I payed more attention to football.pre season is. Coming up soon.i can't wait.

Where the hell you at Pops?! You OD on bbq? Not a bad way to go lol

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, I thought she was better looking than Peg Bundy, later on found out she liked women but she still nice to look at even now that she's older and not as soft looking. I think she does a lot of directing TV shows so she's still involved in the business behind the camera. Fwiw I dont think it's unusual that actors dont always get along on set, it's like any other workplace, you got people you vibe with and people you dont. Could Ed O'neill have been more mature back then? Of course, but the 90s were a different time.

Trading a #3 WR usually doesnt generate a lot of headlines so youre not missing much in the way of news, Hawk. They might also trade Foles soon or that's the rumor, maybe the eagles will want him to back up Hurts. Also the bears dont allow much video at their practices so you wont see much of practice except for snippets.

Give Pop some time, it's a long drive from TX to CA, plus he might have done a lot of work on the truck (cant imagine doing that in the TX heat), he probably needs a vacation from his vacation lol.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Well, Rodgers showed up for training camp after the Packers reworked his contract, either letting him be traded after this season or become a free agent (no franchise tagging) after 2 seasons. Also he's going to have more say in personnel decisions, first example being the packers traded for randall cobb from the texans this week also. So like Tom brady in his last season with the patriots, looks like he’s setting himself up to leave GB soon. He’s even put on social media that this season is his “Last Dance”, like Jordan’s ’98 season with the Bulls.

I think he preferred to go to the Niners since he grew up in Norcal, but since they drafted Trey Lance not sure SF wants to commit to trade for him next offseason. Broncos would still probably want him since it appears Drew Lock isnt going to pan out, maybe Panthers (if Darnold doesn’t work out) or Steelers (if Roethlisberger retires), maybe the Saints if Taysom Hill/Jameis end up being terrible. Texans too, especially if they trade Watson soon. Doubt any of the NFC north teams could trade for him, GB wouldn’t want that.

Bears camp has started and Dalton as an 11 year veteran is ahead of Fields, who’s looked a bit shaky, but that’s expected. Dalton and Foles are good ‘gatekeepers’ at QB, as in if your QB of the future can’t beat out one of those two then he’s probably not any good lol. But it’s only been the first week, hopefully we see all 3 get some preseason game action.

Latest posts

Latest posts