What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SPORTS pros going down

madrecinco

Veteran
They just made a record breaking steroid bust here locally of a couple who worked at Gold's Gym. Steroids from all over the world was found in their home here. Massive amounts...
The word is they were supplying a lot pro players and athletes. Prolly just a matter of time before they spill the info and plea bargain. I hope it don't get too ugly in Pro sports.

These drugs can be deadly BTW.....several pro wrestlers have died R/T them lately.

HIGH PROFILE sports figures they just said on local news. Someone in Philidelphia narcd them out.

M

movingtocally

I saw this on yahoo as well, but it's just a guy spouting off for now. They haven't even started an investigation into his claims yet. I'm sure nothing will come up. Besides, hockey players would get very little use out of steroids, so the Capitals thing doesn't even make sense to me.

Justa6655321

Veteran
Steroids are not "bad" like people make them out to be. I've done several cycles of them and i'm a doctor....I dont want to turn this into a debate on if they are bad or not. But when i hear people say they are horrible it makes me laugh. No offence Madrec, most people have no idea and the government has done a lot to make them look evil. Just like they did for MJ. There have been NO deaths associated with them. Lyle Alsado is the poster boy for them and he died almost 25 years ago now. There are THOUSANDS of people on them all the time and you dont hear about anyone dropping dead.

Hockey players use them just as much as the rest of pro players. It makes them faster, stronger and most important, they can see the puck better just like baseball players. Hand eye coordination increases...a lot!

I've done just about every drug at some point in my life and....the overall feeling on Test is the greatest. Hard to explain and i dont want to ramble but it's incredible. u literally become almost a superman......

Steroid use in sports cant be stopped. it's out and the world wont turn back. I'm not saying its like a protein shake as they need a doctors superision. BUT...there is no turning back.

BTW - most steroid testing is a fucking joke! They only last for a short time and most players can time their cycles for them to be clean during the season. Most pro sports dont test year round.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Too late....it's been ugly for years in Pro Sports

The love of the game is gone and it's been replaced with circus entertainers pretending to be athletes who perform based on their own merits.It's the big lie....

I'm cool with the fact that they want to destroy themselves for the love of money to entertain me, just get it in the open and call it what it is....The World Wide Baseball Federation

Give me guys like:

"Smokin" Joe DiMaggio

"Iron Horse" Lou Gehrig

Ted Williams

Any day...

Too many from the 40's, 50's and 60's to name.

madrecinco

Veteran
OOPS it was the Washington Capitols Hockey and Washington Nationals baseball. Forgive me for early morning old lady DUH moments. But Lyle Alzado did die from cancer R/T steroid abuse. Lance Armstrong prolly got testicular cancer from steroids but it can't be proven now. ROID RAGE is a bitch also and can be deadly.

But it promises to bring a few pros down. Why can't ppl play without steroids????

Found out recently about horse doping in polo.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
ha, lol, thats funny!

Well, I'm not a doctor.....but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night :laughing:

A "couple of cycles" and what these guys put themselves through is the difference between night and day.

Sorry doc....back to the books. :read:

madrecinco

Veteran
Steroids are not "bad" like people make them out to be. I've done several cycles of them and i'm a doctor....I dont want to turn this into a debate on if they are bad or not. But when i hear people say they are horrible it makes me laugh. No offence Madrec, most people have no idea and the government has done a lot to make them look evil. Just like they did for MJ. There have been NO deaths associated with them. Lyle Alsado is the poster boy for them and he died almost 25 years ago now. There are THOUSANDS of people on them all the time and you dont hear about anyone dropping dead.

Hockey players use them just as much as the rest of pro players. It makes them faster, stronger and most important, they can see the puck better just like baseball players. Hand eye coordination increases...a lot!

I've done just about every drug at some point in my life and....the overall feeling on Test is the greatest. Hard to explain and i dont want to ramble but it's incredible. u literally become almost a superman......

Steroid use in sports cant be stopped. it's out and the world wont turn back. I'm not saying its like a protein shake as they need a doctors superision. BUT...there is no turning back.

BTW - most steroid testing is a fucking joke! They only last for a short time and most players can time their cycles for them to be clean during the season. Most pro sports dont test year round.

Dr NAUGHTY to espouse that!!!!!!!!

madrecinco

Veteran
Well, I'm not a doctor.....but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night :laughing:

A "couple of cycles" and what these guys put themselves through is the difference between night and day.

Sorry doc....back to the books. :read:

Back to medical school Doctor!!!!! or CEU's at least!

LOL....I love the Holiday Inn Express!

madrecinco

Veteran
I saw this on yahoo as well, but it's just a guy spouting off for now. They haven't even started an investigation into his claims yet. I'm sure nothing will come up. Besides, hockey players would get very little use out of steroids, so the Capitals thing doesn't even make sense to me.

I saw the AMOUNT of meds he had. He was supplying lots of ppl. The couple is young. In jail they will be SINGING LIKE BIRDS to the PO PO!!!!!

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
sorry doc, my neurologist at the mayo clinic was always cautious giving me steroids as i have MS.. he always tells me even in low doses that they deterioate soft tissue and muscles...i don't take iv's of shots of them..
glad your not my doc...

Beeka

Lived just around the corner from www.gropep.com knew somefolks who worked there very chilled folks.
Sports Pros need going down not for the drugs so much as their inappropriate Behaviour and getting away with anything up to and including REDRUM@

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Lyle Alzado claimed that his brain cancer was caused by steroid use but that's never been proven scientifically. If steroid use did cause brain cancer, why aren't all the professional bodybuilders getting brain cancer....? :joint:

BL4ZE20

I also don't think steroids are as bad as they are made out to be. It's kinda like the prohibition of weed and all the lies spread about it. Once again it's the prohibition of these drugs that make them dangerous. When you have tons of high school kids taking them and just using whatever amount their friends tell them to that can cause problems. If your a healthy adult and get you blood work done etc then you should have the choice on whether you want to use or not. I'm not saying their completely harmless but if you don't abuse I think you'll be fine. There's just way to many people who use steroids for their not to be more "problems" showing up if they were so bad.
If marijuana is ever legalized I see steroids taking it's place in the war on drugs.

madrecinco

Veteran
Lyle Alzado claimed that his brain cancer was caused by steroid use but that's never been proven scientifically. If steroid use did cause brain cancer, why aren't all the professional bodybuilders getting brain cancer....? :joint:

Well that is what I have heard all these years. But A.S. will enhance athletic performance but there are adverse side effects...
it affects several organs especially the liver.
oral use is worse than IV use for some reason but some athletes "STACK" and use both.
But it can decrease the hepatic functions by decreasing hepatic excretory function and itch and jaundice will occur.

And Hepatic peliosis is hemorrhage or bleeding.

Liver enzymes increase.....
Hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism.....means your balls SHRINK!
Gynemastia=female boobs!

Sex desire goes up......but Erectile dysfunction is a problem.....you are horny....but you "can't get it off the couch"

Causes aggressive and violent behavior which is GOOD in football and hockey I guess. But I would not want anybody I love to use them. Nothing wrong with the body you are born with. :woohoo:

Dogboy gave me my woo hoo back...:woohoo:

YEAHHHHHHH!

slappyjack

Steroids rock..

body_builder_1sfw.gif

If you're a vain douchebag.

hunt4genetics

Veteran
Steroids should be legalized, out in the open and public. People should be encouraged to interact with doctors. Do you really want your teenage kid getting roid advice from the Tight end on the varsity squad.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts