What's new

SPORTS pros going down

Justa6655321

Veteran
Gregg Valentino is a total fucking joke...

Pro players do it for the MONEY! Ad just becasue you're using them doesnt mean you are going to be as big as the pro body builder guys. Its a lot of hard hard work and it's genetics. You have to have the genes to get that big.

Lets just say there are hundreds if not thousands of pro baseball players that are using them...how many turn out like Bonds? Not many...maybe 5-10 out of the thousands that use them.

I'm not saying they are good for sports. I'm not saying it isnt cheating. But the reality is it will never go away! They are easy to make. Easy to use. Relativly SAFE if done right and as long as there is $$$$$$ involved....they will always be used.

Justa6655321

Veteran
BTW - Valentino works out fucking hard! He's a tool becasue he was shooting something else other than steroids into his fucking arms!

H

h^2 O

They just made a record breaking steroid bust here locally of a couple who worked at Gold's Gym. Steroids from all over the world was found in their home here. Massive amounts...
The word is they were supplying a lot pro players and athletes. Prolly just a matter of time before they spill the info and plea bargain. I hope it don't get too ugly in Pro sports.

These drugs can be deadly BTW.....several pro wrestlers have died R/T them lately.

HIGH PROFILE sports figures they just said on local news. Someone in Philidelphia narcd them out.
if the "wrong" high-profile player was involved with them, the gym pumpers are as good as dead. If I'm making $20 million a year and all that goes down the tubes because of some idiot who forgot to shred a piece of paper I'd surely pay to have them killed.

Justa6655321

Veteran
H2o the problem is these players dont have a clause in thier contract stating if they are busted they have to return the money. So one 20 milllion dollar contract and who gives a fuck what everyone else thinks! For 20 mill everyone in the US can hate me....I'll do a Sammy Sosa and move to another country...

You know, the colective bargining agreement the NBA has states teams cannot even mention if a player tests positive! not that a lot of nba players do roids like in baseball but still

ddrew

Veteran
Anyone remember like 3-4 Olympics ago when the Korean Ping pong player tested positive for AS? If the ping pong players are on it, I would think that's a good indicator of just how wide spread use is.

madrecinco

Veteran
Anyone remember like 3-4 Olympics ago when the Korean Ping pong player tested positive for AS? If the ping pong players are on it, I would think that's a good indicator of just how wide spread use is.

Just how in the sam hell can steroids help a ping pong player????

The body you are born with is OK guys. Live with it and learn to love it.
If granny can accept this old decompensating body and love it then anybody can do it. ATTITUDE is the key.

AND I just cut all the wires out of all of my bras/
I don't know why the torture devices exist even. Must have been thought up by a man though. But I am not wearing bras with underwires unless you men wear them in your drawers also.
I really can't tell the difference without the underwires. They dig into your skin and hurt. I FEEL ALMOST as Free as when I got rid of bras in the 60,s.

NO MORE UNDERWIRE bras for this granny......FREEDOM is a good thing for boobs.

Love the body you were blessed with.

stc9357

Just how in the sam hell can steroids help a ping pong player????

The body you are born with is OK guys. Live with it and learn to love it.
If granny can accept this old decompensating body and love it then anybody can do it. ATTITUDE is the key.

AND I just cut all the wires out of all of my bras/
I don't know why the torture devices exist even. Must have been thought up by a man though. But I am not wearing bras with underwires unless you men wear them in your drawers also.
I really can't tell the difference without the underwires. They dig into your skin and hurt. I FEEL ALMOST as Free as when I got rid of bras in the 60,s.

NO MORE UNDERWIRE bras for this granny......FREEDOM is a good thing for boobs.

Love the body you were blessed with.

People think all steroids do is help you get bigger your reaction speed increases, recovery speed ( which is why a good deal of pitchers in baseball were or are on them), endurance increases, basically the sky is the limit and if your getting paid for it shit I would take them too. I love my body just like it is but then again I run a 4.45 in the 40 dad ran a 4.3, I'm only 5' 10'' and dunk a basketball multiple ways, but then again I'm just blessed with good genes. That's why I'm going into the Rangers plus the most important thing serving my country.

EDIT: Towards Granny you've had a lot more time dealing with your decomposing body as you call it it's just a fact of life. But I'm 20 in the peak of shape and I can understand at 30 if your pro athlete and you see everybody passing you buy why you would want to take them.

Latest posts

Latest posts