What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coronavirus.. outlook

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
CORONAVIRUS
SAN DIEGO LAB DISCOVERS COVID-19 VACCINE IN 3 HOURS
Inovio Pharmaceuticals created a vaccine that is going through
SAN DIEGO — In a race against the clock, a San Diego lab is scrambling to get a COVID-19 vaccine out and on the market. As the days go by, Inovio Pharmaceuticals is getting closer to releasing the desperately needed vaccine against the deadly virus.

Inovio Pharmaceuticals, which is located in Sorrento Valley, has also created a vaccine for the Zika virus, the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and the vaccine for Ebola.

RELATED: CDC cites label error in mixup involving San Diego COVID-19 patient

Dr. Trevor Smith, who is the director of research and development at Inovio, said, "It's something we are trained to do, and the infrastructure is here and the expertise is in house."

When Chinese scientists released the genetic sequence on Jan. 9, Inovio researchers got to work immediately and within 3 hours they had a vaccine for coronavirus, or COVID-19 as it is now being referred to.

"We have an algorithm which we designed, and we put the DNA sequence into our algorithm and came up with the vaccine in that short amount of time," said Dr. Smith.

Tens of thousands in China have been quarantined and continue to suffer from the virus. That’s why scientists at Inovio Pharmaceuticals say they feel the sense of urgency to get the vaccine out.

The vaccine has been tested on mice and guinea pigs. It will next be tried on a group of human patients.

Scientists hope the vaccine will work like a piece of biological software. In other words, the vaccine will give the human body instructions to create the proper attack in the form of T-cells and antibodies against COVID-19.

If all goes as planned, clinical trials in humans could begin by early this summer - which would be a record time frame for Inovio Pharmaceuticals.

Currently, an Inovio Pharmaceuticals lead researcher is in Sweden meeting with the World Health Organization to come up with the best plan of attack against COVID-19.
Watch that stock....

All together now... Umbrella Corporation.

M

Mr D

CDC director says coronavirus could stay in US through this year and beyond: CNN

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Gonna be rough working in heavy retail traffic stores with cash being used, like a gas station. Or pot dispensary. Good way to catch WuFlu or any germs.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Inovio Pharmaceuticals created a vaccine that is going through pre-clinical trials.

SAN DIEGO — In a race against the clock, a San Diego lab is scrambling to get a COVID-19 vaccine out and on the market. As the days go by, Inovio Pharmaceuticals is getting closer to releasing the desperately needed vaccine against the deadly virus.

Inovio Pharmaceuticals, which is located in Sorrento Valley, has also created a vaccine for the Zika virus, the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and the vaccine for Ebola
Current stock was 4.15 a share... 2002 was at 203 dollars a share when sars virus was made.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs8.com/amp/article/news/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-vaccine-san-diego/509-e18e37f6-347c-4b08-ad33-910968abb04f

St. Phatty

Inovio Pharmaceuticals created a vaccine that is going through pre-clinical trials.

San Diego is one of the scammiest places I've ever lived.

I suggest waiting a few breaths before trusting their new biotech products.

NEED 4 SEED

My position is, it is not an escaped bioweapon but it was done on purpose. They have the tech and the will to design specialized viruses like this one. The virus kills particularly older males, which are the ones in todays communities who are the leaders in families and companies and are probably more against the planned elimination of cash money than other groups of citizens. Cash money is now quickly being regarded as a main source of contamination and infection.

Don't let them take away cash money! This is when they ultimately control us totally.

Needless to say I have bought dry and canned food for a few weeks and told my family and closest friends to do the same.

Interestingly, children don't become infected that much, if at all, which one could interpret that the virus was designed this way
because they are still needed for the economy and are the ones that are manipulated more easily than older men.

Killing older wealthy men also leads to more money in the hands of younger heirs who start buying things which boosts the economy and at the same time it saves a lot of money which would be spent for long time diseases of ageing of the old men.

Call me bullshit but I think the ones in power think these ways. Kill two 'birds' with one stone.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
U.S.-based Inovio Pharmaceuticals says it has discovered coronavirus vaccine

A U.S. biotech company says it has created a coronavirus vaccine. Pennsylvania-based Inovio Pharmaceuticals' San Diego lab made the discovery reportedly just hours after getting access to the virus' genetic sequence last month. Inovio Pharmaceuticals CEO Dr. J Joseph Kim

WHOSE GONNA LINE UP FOR THE INOCULATION'S?

CORONAVIRUS
Inovio Pharmaceuticals created a vaccine that is going through

The vaccine has been tested on mice and guinea pigs. It will next be tried on a group of human patients.

Scientists hope the vaccine will work

I could spit. Someone screems 'WE DEVELOPED A VACCINE!' and when I keep on reading there stands they don't have a vaccine. They don't have. They tested it on mices? This means they started researching for a vaccine.

It will take at least a year until someone can offer a vaccine which works and which is tested and is available for a big mass of people.Maybe the oligarchs will get a vaccine before, but not you and me.

This guy here (https://virologie-ccm.charite.de/en/metas/person_detail/person/address_detail/drosten/) is one of the scientists who discovered SARS and he developed the test-kits, which are used worldwide right now to check people for nCoV. There are a couple of interviews with this guy on German media and he says a worldwide pandemie is likely. Still not absolutely sure, but likely. And he says he thinks nCoV already mutated and got less lethal, but also this is not sure, it is too early to know exactly. Right now, there are comparable less cases outside of China and we don't know what will happen when the virus spreads.
And he says to develop a vaccine will take at least a year and then it will be still not available for all people. One will have to discuss who will get the vaccine and he says one should give it to the most endangered people. The old with pre-existing diseases. Kids seem to be not seriously affected by the virus. They develop no serious symptoms, while older people over 60 got a highly increased case fatality rate. Men are slightly more affected than woman.

And I doubt the virus will kill mostly asians and spare other races. More likely is that the virus in Wuhan is more agressive. Viruses mutate and it seems in Wuhan there is a very deadly form of nCoV going round, otherwise we wouldn't watch this horror-videos of crowded chinese hospitals and city-desinfection. And be sure the virus will give a shit on your race.

igrowone

Veteran
it's classic risk vs risk
infection/death rate rises to a certain point and the vaccine risk becomes the smaller risk
human trials occur at a point where not previously considered
it's war literally

St. Phatty

My position is, it is not an escaped bioweapon but it was done on purpose. They have the tech and the will to design specialized viruses like this one. The virus kills particularly older males, which are the ones in todays communities who are the leaders in families and companies and are probably more against the planned elimination of cash money than other groups of citizens. Cash money is now quickly being regarded as a main source of contamination and infection.

Call me bullshit but I think the ones in power think these ways. Kill two 'birds' with one stone.

If the Chinese stock market has options trading like the US stock market, insiders could make an enormous profit if they made their stock bets & purchases back in December 2019.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Not necessarily. back in 2008 I was triple short financials and the chinese via the ETFs. When it was really paying off paulson (that SOB) declared it illegal to short the 800 or so companies he called banks, like GE. The chicoms just took badly performing stocks off the index and replaced them. Cost me a bunch.

When 9-11 hit people who had puts on airlines got grilled.

They hate people making money except off TSLA and AMZN stawk, long only.

St. Phatty

>> https://www.windy.com/-SO2-mass-so2s...45,6,m:ewUajjX

I have trouble believing the SO2 readings.

I think they need to be taken on the ground.

How does an SO2 sensor on a satellite 'read' SO2 ?

If you heat elements up, they will give off distinctive colors.

But read SO2 levels from 50 or 100 miles up ?

I don't believe it.

Mainly because I can't figure out how it works.

Can someone show me an SO2 sensor that works from 50 miles away ? What if I was willing to pay $10K ?

igrowone

Veteran
>> https://www.windy.com/-SO2-mass-so2s...45,6,m:ewUajjX

I have trouble believing the SO2 readings.

I think they need to be taken on the ground.

How does an SO2 sensor on a satellite 'read' SO2 ?

If you heat elements up, they will give off distinctive colors.

But read SO2 levels from 50 or 100 miles up ?

I don't believe it.

Mainly because I can't figure out how it works.

Can someone show me an SO2 sensor that works from 50 miles away ? What if I was willing to pay $10K ?

i do see some credible sources for satellite measurement of so2
they mention spectral absorption as the principle of operation
likely the only way it could be done

geneva_sativa

Thats why folks fall for the "WMD's ruse" again and again,,

whether its from the MSM or their favorite alternative news hack,,

Ya think the MSM cant see the polls ?! 60- 70 % people dont trust them,,, so easy to leak bullshit into alternative outlets,,,

Almost no one knows,,, but folks sure love to think they have got the down low :wtf:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Yes - its a lot to think about - and for many to worry about - makes people more hermit-like every day - scared to come into contact with their fellow humans - paranoia runs rife -