What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Movies - How Did I Miss That?

shithawk420

Veteran
You guys wanna see a scary movie watch Eden Lake.its pretty rough and could very well happen in real life.the bottle kids got nothing on these goddam kids.

shithawk420

Veteran
Naked Lunch was another wierd fucked up movie.

Oh,and John Dies at the End is a good movie too.thats a messed up movie

hayday

Veteran
Roadside Prophets with John Doe from X and Adam Horowitz from The Beasty Boys. Funny strange movie but worth a watch.

Apocolypto took me forever to get to watch and its been forever since I have seen it. Gotta watch it again

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
"About Time" Independent film. Time travel, romance, 2 hours and well worth it.

Who's seen it? (It's currently on Netflix)

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
5G APOCALYPSE - THE EXTINCTION EVENT

5G APOCALYPSE - THE EXTINCTION EVENT

[YOUTUBEIF]WBpZFqR6Qzk[/YOUTUBEIF]

A full length documentary by Sacha Stone exposing the 5G existential threat to humanity in a way we never imagined possible!

Featured in this film: weapons development experts, biologists, molecular & cellular biologists, blood microscopists, activists, as well as good leaders out there on the front line.

One hour 17 minutes in length. Do your own research, get informed.

RMS

:smoweed:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Not a movie I missed, but maybe you did.

I just watched it again on dvd a few weeks ago...
If you love a great adventure, you don't wanna miss it!

Also, pay very close attention to the raggedly dressed man near the beginning of the movie...

"The Man Who Would Be King" .... starring Sean Connery and Michael Caine

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
[YOUTUBEIF]WBpZFqR6Qzk[/YOUTUBEIF]

A full length documentary by Sacha Stone exposing the 5G existential threat to humanity in a way we never imagined possible!

Featured in this film: weapons development experts, biologists, molecular & cellular biologists, blood microscopists, activists, as well as good leaders out there on the front line.

One hour 17 minutes in length. Do your own research, get informed.

RMS

Scare mongering.

[iframe1]JLTPerFA0ug[/iframe1]

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not a movie I missed, but maybe you did.

I just watched it again on dvd a few weeks ago...
If you love a great adventure, you don't wanna miss it!

Also, pay very close attention to the raggedly dressed man near the beginning of the movie...

"The Man Who Would Be King" .... starring Sean Connery and Michael Caine

Great film,,
Salutary tale of what happens when you try to play God,,,s2:tiphat:

shithawk420

Veteran
"About Time" Independent film. Time travel, romance, 2 hours and well worth it.

Who's seen it? (It's currently on Netflix)

I was gonna watch it.i guess I'll check it out.im burnt on movies honestly.nothing else to do in the country except watch grass grow

White Beard

only seen clips but this looks destined for glory...

https://youtu.be/xVArq_Qs9lY

Been hearing about this (one way *and* another) for decades...want to see!

TM, Shane is one I’ve never seen, so I appreciate the rec...as far as opening scenes, may I recommend Welles’ “Touch of Evil”, as restored by Walter Murch to Welles’ written instructions...the first five minutes is all a single boom-shot, simply indescribable (Murch is the editor of Apocalypse Now, for which he won a very deserved Oscar)....

Here’s one that slipped past almost everybody: Insignificance, Nicholas Roeg (famous for other stuff, including the Man Who Fell to Earth). I won’t even try, just watch it.

Ooh, and The Last Wave, Peter Weir, long before Gallipoli and Year of Living Dangerously: again...just watch it...<*shiver*>

The Man Who Would Be King is well worth watching, and more than once: “a master-class in cinematic arts”, if I dare say

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I'm gonna look for that Nicholas Roeg film- I liked The Man Who Fell To Earth a lot!

This is a movie short that was part of Sundance Project Five By Five called Jimi Hendrix Could Have Fallen From The Sky. Seven minutes and change. Check it out, it blew my mind.

VISITSEATTLE.tv
Published on Jan 19, 2017
This short is the unauthorized, heavily abridged, biographical, visual and supersonic moment about the fact that Johnny Allen Hendrix (aka Jimi Hendrix) knew how to skydive. Set in Seattle where Jimi was born and raised, the film wonders aloud about what this skill meant for the life he went on to lead. Why did he retreat to the sky so quickly before all of us were ready for him to go? Directed by Terence Nance.
[youtubeif]v=iX6vhRKKpmU&t=15s[/youtubeif]

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
A Bridge Too Far - 1971

A Bridge Too Far - 1971

[YOUTUBEIF]H21zi9hj9-A[/YOUTUBEIF]

Operation Market Garden, September 1944: The Allies attempt to capture several strategically important bridges in the Netherlands in the hope of breaking the German lines. However, mismanagement and poor planning result in its failure.

IMDB : https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075784/

It's an epic movie, with terrific acting. Some of the cast members are: Sean Connery, Dirk Bogarde, Ryan O'neal, Gene Hackman, Michael Caine, Anthony Hopkins, James Caan, Maximilian Schell, Liv Ullmann, Elliott Gould, Robert Redford, and Richard Attenborough.

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
On Any Sunday - 1971

On Any Sunday - 1971

[YOUTUBEIF]cN7tuTNCBZE[/YOUTUBEIF]

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067527/

Confession of a dirt bike junkie... :tiphat:

I saw this movie at a theater as a young kid. I went with a buddy, and his Mom drove us there. When it ended, I had to phone my Mom, and she came and picked us up. It changed my life forever, because I simply had to own a dirt bike.

I mowed lawns for two summers, and shoveled snow for two winters in my neighborhood, so that I could afford to buy my first bike, a Honda Z-50 A, with the front and rear lights, chrome fenders, fold down handle bars and metal gas tank. I paid $250.00 for it, and remember counting the $20 dollar bills at the dealership counter to pay for it thinking it was all the money in the world. I still have the original bill of sale and owner's manual. By that time in my life, I was too big for that small of a bike, but it was the only one my parent's would allow me to own. I still have it, and keep it parked in my living room..... :biggrin:

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Jeremiah Johnson -1972

Jeremiah Johnson -1972

[YOUTUBEIF]QFLwH-ZZ1MY[/YOUTUBEIF]
This is the official trailer.

[YOUTUBEIF]y9bhBxU6ivc[/YOUTUBEIF]

IMDb : https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068762/

Starring Robert Redford and Will Geer as Bear Claw. Directed by Sydney Pollack. An epic movie, that is a must watch if you appreciate the outdoors, the high country, the mountains, and how difficult it would be to survive in that environment.....pilgrim...:)

This link misses about the first 5 minutes of the beginning, and starts when Jeremiah is first starting to learn his way to become a mountain man. One of my favorite movies.

Check it out before YouTube deletes it.

RMS

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
It's not old (released in 2015) but I just watched "Queen of the Desert"

the real woman that this story is about is Gertrude Bell.. born 1868- died 1926..

If you like high adventure,, I recommend this movie...
Gertrude Bell had some big brass ones...

Latest posts

Latest posts