Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are given a lump sum of $25,000. What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f-e View Post
    It's not even the deposit for a starter home. I couldn't do anything useful with just $25,000
    I just turned down a well-outfitted tour bus in good condition (low miles, too) for lack of $11k. If you can’t do anything useful w/$25k, maybe you’re not really trying.

Whoops - read your follow-up...yeah, that’s a choice - but I’d rather be a pimp than a landlord.
    The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
    ——————
    “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
    Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
    ——————
    Letting my freak flag fly!

Comment

Originally posted by White Beard View Post
      Yep, that’s the dream: grow pot, eat steak, make music, have a good time...until I can’t no more
      Great way to live...and enjoy Life.
      ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
      "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
      We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
      sigpic

Comment

I would create a seed company and a breeding lab

Comment

I would get some dental work, buy 1 Bitcoin and go for a roadtrip somewhere.... 25k all gone....

Comment

I’d put it somewhere safe and pretend it wasn’t there.

Comment

I would take 90% and invest it in cocaine and hookers. Then, I would just waste the rest.
              The American Psychiatric Association's standard reference for psychiatry defines over 450 different mental disorders. I suffer from most of them.
              Please be understanding if I act a tiny bit unusual at times. Thank you.

Comment

I'd buy a piece of land, and build a microhome. Also build a couple growsheds with fluence Led. Start a micro propagation setup for breeding hazes, and landrace. Then bless those in the community.

Comment

Turn it into $50 K then $100k and so on and so forth, ,
                  Best of luck,,,s2

Comment

Pay off my debt and put down a deposit on a house. That would probably spend it all up.

Comment

Pay off my retirement home and kick it all day everyday.

Comment

Pay taxes
                        Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
                        - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
                        - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
                        - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
                        - Anne Frank

Comment

Save and invest it.

Comment

Pay the rest of my property off.

Buy a portable sawmill.

Pick up a pair of A/D/S L1530 speakers

Party like Charlie Sheen!

Comment

finish of my house reconstruction its been dragging on forever now

Comment

Like so many have previously said, I too would use it to secure property.

Comment

Working...
                                X