X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikell View Post
    Yeah chinense can take ages. Longest I've went is 8 weeks to pop soil
    5 through from 11. Plus 1 suffered and died.
    sigpic
    SI POST FATA VENIT GLORIA NON PROPERO

Comment

Corno di toro
      Attached Files
      I eat legos

Comment

4 of 5 of my reapers made it - also 1 lemon hot and 1 thai- i think all my jalapeno and fatelli's are history... this what happens when u overwinter in a green house room, and u bring in 100+ diff plants- its impossible to spray em all, i think this fall when i bring them in , i will use a drdoom bomb... maybe it will kill some of the nasties...

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
          Corno di toro

Coming along and heavily guarded lol
          Attached Files
          I eat legos

Comment

same ferts as regular bell pepper.

Comment

They did well
              Attached Files
              I eat legos

Comment

My reapers coming along well. Plant 1 of 5. All got fruit but this one is way ahead of the others.

sigpic

Comment

My Reapers aren't doing Jack. Trinidad Scorpions and Ghosts looking plentiful. Just got to decide what to do with them half are red. I like ghost salsa but only tried store bought haven't looked for recipes yet. Gotta pick some so the rest finish. The Thai birds eye are my favorite and they are plenty hot considering their small stature. Fhhhhheeeeeewwwww!
                  LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Been a strange year here in NC, at least in my little part. I've gotten one harvest off the Fataliis, and none off the Tabascos, yet.

It's looking like there will be a nice bunch of Tabascos in the end, but I've usually had 2x harvests by now, with a third coming.

The Fataliis will give another harvest, but it's not gonna be a big one.

Comment

anyone tried pepper x or dragon's breath???
                      i want some reapersssss
                      trust, hope & love - rich even not wealthy - real life sloth - enlightened during born or before that

Comment

So I checked today. Two fruits on my reaper plant were soft soggy and rotten. Three other had fallen off.

Any ideas. Theres no sign of insect intervention. The fruits were all lower on the plant infact I think they were the first fruits.
                        sigpic

Comment

They may not have gotten enough calcium, peppers are Ca pigs. Mine are in pots, I hit them with soluble gypsum every few weeks.

Do y'all pick the late flowers off? Seems these have gotten a second wind, but there's no way they'll fruit.

Comment

Originally posted by HorseBadoritiz View Post
                            Do y'all pick the late flowers off? Seems these have gotten a second wind, but there's no way they'll fruit.
                            my reapers are still producing like MoFo's- picking prob 100/150 tomm morn and giving to my local mex rest. guy - he cuts em in half, and puts each half on a 1/2 avocado and eats em- FUK... i can't even eat the stinger ...and i LUV hot food... they are way to hot for me..

this guy did say the longer the stinger, the hotter the pepper- is that true???

my thai's have stopped producing, but the fatelli's are still turning yellow... again they are way toooo hot for me...

my lemon hots also are still producing, and these i like a lot...

also have some jalapeno's.... they are tasty, but tooo mild...

my buddy gave me some hab's - they are hot, but eatable for me, but i don't taste anything but .. hot...

next season i want some peppers hot as hab's.... but tasty... any suggestions???

Comment

MOA Bonnet's. I think pepperlover sells them.

Comment

Ever try chocolate habs?

Comment

Working...
                                X