What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DabLab Reloaded-- back to vertville

Grow4Flow

Hey Dabs,
are your running true PPK with turface or still running coco? if coco, what is your nute program, jacks? at what strength? anything else added?

i have some coco plants going with my PPKs and the H&G costs are breaking me, just not sure how well Jacks works in coco

DabOnDabs

Veteran
I havent been doing well yield wise. Idk wtf is going on. My buds have never been danker.

Test:
AAAE5Yee85WXHVGpdesOiF26a

DabOnDabs

Veteran
you gonna do any upgrades for the next round?

Not much.. Limited by plant count...

...ya what's good dabs? I come here to learn. How do you plan on improving? : D

Veg Longer

Any new pics or info with regards to your next run Dabs.....
peeps need motivation.......
All the best :tiphat:
Smelly

hold on ;)

Hey Dabs,
are your running true PPK with turface or still running coco? if coco, what is your nute program, jacks? at what strength? anything else added?

i have some coco plants going with my PPKs and the H&G costs are breaking me, just not sure how well Jacks works in coco

Killin it on the reading bro

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Gorilla Glue

IMG_0481.jpg

Sin City Seeds - Power Nap
IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

Sin City Seeds - Incredible Power - 50/50 THC CBD... My one seed.....

IMG_0505.jpg

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Incredible Power

IMG_0506.jpg

Incredible Power
IMG_0516.jpg

Incredible Power
IMG_0518.jpg

Incredible Power
IMG_0520.jpg

Honey Bananas - Strawberry Banana pheno...
IMG_0523.jpg

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Sin City Seeds - Incredible Power.

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

Im done for now. Up next:

Sin City Seeds - Raskal Berries
Sin City Seeds - Alpine Goji (Goji Og x WhiteNightmare)

DabOnDabs

Veteran
He is alive

Hey buddy! :dance013:

I havent had internet, and the camera on my phone is broken... and my computer doesnt work very well... and I lost my camera cord...

But the snow out here is so fucking good right now. I've been gettin out of the house and up to the slopes.

Just got done reading your whole thread, those nugs look dank, shatter as well. Thanks for posting so many pictures of your set up progression its making me rethink vert in my next room. I got back into growing less than a year ago after a decade hiatus and have only been running small vert gardens due to limits in wattage, space, or plant count. I'm stuck between tables or donuts like you have, it seems like those have given you the best gpw, how do you like working on them. Why do you think that set up yields better for you? It seems like you run more plants relative to lights than your other set ups.
Are you still blasting in your open loop setup? I feel ya on the quality of extracts out here, most being garbage, what can you expect though when only 4 short years ago most of the state would ask you wtf your smoking that needs a torch lol. Now there's as many vape houses as coffee shops in some parts of town. You know it's bad when club owners are sourcing wax off the street from college kids, so props to you for not putting money in their pockets. Enjoy the powder when you can boss.

DabOnDabs

Veteran
I have a ski trip planned this weekend but really need to get some beans from the cali cup... any of you trustworthy fellows willing to pick me up an obsoul33t boss pack and other goodies?