What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO's Vertical Coco Run To Waste

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
SAAAWEEEEEEEETTT!!!! oh man, those are truly some beautiful shots! HGO, do you always feed with molasses at the end, or are you just doing that with the coco? also, you have me excited about this automated watering system?!?!?!? keep it up brother!

aod

bobblehead

Veteran
wowzers!
picture.php

Dutch Aln

:)Niiiiiice HGO,sooo nice-you must be well chuffed!!
Didn`t make the trip to see Mr O`Bama,but it was good to see the Beast gettin` stuck on that wee bump!!All that security and nobody thought to check it out.
All the Gards seemed to be waitin` for it though.funny bastards could hardly keep the laughs in.:)
All the best
Aln.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Harvest pictures :)

Cheese Suicide Cut...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Were in love (Y)

picture.php

picture.php

Overall is was a good grow, I had doubts about the cheese around 3 weeks into veg, she was very veiny and all over the place, absolute no strength to hold up buds...BUT after a good trim and tying up she came back kicking. Massive buds which REEK the place out, hard to describe the smell but its very strong, not so much cheese either, I can't wait to smell them after a cure.

I'm doing things differently next run...

4 plants per 600w
better intake
3 feedings per day up to week 3 flower then move on to 5 watering's per day.
wider cage
4x4 ebb and grow trays instead of the plywood
fully automated watering system

I'm confident that with them few changes that I'll be getting the most out of this setup but we shall see :D.

I have no dry weight yet, I harvested the white mustangs but they were very very low yielding plants 3 plants yielded 4 oz, that fucked this grow over majorly but lets hope that the cheese and karmatrain boost it up a bit. The KarmaTrain yielded great too, every bud is dripping with THC and massive.

Hope you enjoyed the show, and thank you all who stumbled in stoned and give me some great advice, stand by for HGO's Vertical Coco RTW Version 2.0.

HGO

ambertrich

Veteran
So that's who cut the Cheese. :biglaugh: (sorry, just had to do it)

Nice looking haul, HGO. Never run any Cheese yet, another to add to the list.

Those tweeks you mentioned should get you well sorted, bro.

Will be ready with a nice comfy seat for the next show. :ying:

E

EverLast

Can't wait to see V 2.0 :D hope this time you'll rock the SSSDH again bro....Enjoy the harvest!

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Nice grow mayne!

You ever think about running smart-pots to have the medium dry out even faster, which can = more 02 to root-zone and therefore faster growth?

I'm with ya on the 4 plants per, those bitches were getting a lil too big for ya huh ? haha nice, can smell em from here !

BTW, you ever think about doing 2 levels and throwing another light in there or using a light mover?

:wave:

Dutch Aln

:):):)-Happy days HGO,time to sit down,put yer feet up,spark one up,and plan the next round.
Jealous as fuck,by the way.
Enjoy..........................
Aln.