Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnKimble
    replied
    I dont understand the hype of the maxibloom lucas instructions. Its the same instructions on the package: 1 teaspoon per gallon.
    So you can veg fine using a nute meant for bloom is all there is to learn here?
    Last edited by JohnKimble; 08-19-2015, 16:52.

Leave a comment:

• Kygiacomo!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by GET MO View Post
    How does KiSS method do in recirculating systems, I mean does the PH jump a lot or is it pretty consistent? Be nice to do a run that didnt involve two bases and 4-5 additives.
    im using maxibloom and veg+bloom dirty. i want to see which one actually does better for my preference in yeild,flavor and potency. i also have other plants that 1 gets maxi and floralicious plus and the other gets veg+bloom dirty and +size. so far the veg+bloom is just overall alot more healthy and the stems and trunk are fatter then the maxi

Leave a comment:

• brainzfuxed
    replied
    Originally posted by stoned40yrs View Post
    What issues mate?
    Could use your help buddy two of mine are still struggling. Is it possible that the combation of 3.5g of maxibloom plus 1-2ml of rapid start root enhancer is too much nitrogen and that's why they are stunted? I reduced to 1/4 strength and dropped rapid start and raised the lights

Leave a comment:

• Dr.RedWhite
    replied
    How does KiSS method do in recirculating systems, I mean does the PH jump a lot or is it pretty consistent? Be nice to do a run that didnt involve two bases and 4-5 additives.
    I used Maxibloom in a recirculating Hempy setup and what I noticed was that MB drops my PH a good bit by itself requiring half as much PH down and that as the nutes were used up PH rose. The cure is just to do a normal res change when the PH is higher than you like or every 7-10 days. If you use RO water your problem will likely be your PH dropping too low and you will need to PH up.

Leave a comment:

• Dr.RedWhite
    replied
    Originally posted by brainzfuxed View Post
    Even at 650ppm?
    There seems to be a misconception as to plant uptake and PPM's going on, just because there are dissolved solids in your water does not mean your plant uses them or that necessarily they will cause problems. The only problem with my 1.1 EC water is that I have to PH it heavily and I get a slow upward drift as my nutes are used up. As long as I have my nutes at a level that is within reason and I change the reservoir every 7-10 days I have no issues with PPM buildup or lockouts. You can get a water report from your water dept (might get it online as published) and it will tell you what is in it.

Leave a comment:

• brainzfuxed
    replied
    thanks again for the help stoney. Do you incorporate rapid start or roots exceleartor during veg period? or utilize protekt at all during the grow?any other additives you incorporate during the bloom stage like floralicious or koolbloom? I would like to know your concoction.

Leave a comment:

• stoned40yrs
    replied
    Originally posted by oti$ View Post
    I used it in a ppk, which is a type of recirculating syatem, and it did great. In fact it was my best run with maxibloom. I'm having some issues with my current dtw maxibloom grow and started them on maxigrow to see if it can correct said issues.
    What issues mate?

Leave a comment:

• stoned40yrs
    replied
    thank you for the feedback stoned40yrs!! you da man!
    I got a friend to switch over to coco and KISS last year. So he puts a bunch of clones in the coco and doesn't give them any feed except his well water which I tested at less than 100ppms. He grew them 4' tall in his greenhouse and they looked real good except they were lime green from a lack of N. He put them in bloom and gave them 7g/gal MB and they put out the dank. Coco and MJ are amazing.

Leave a comment:

• oti$
    replied
    I used it in a ppk, which is a type of recirculating syatem, and it did great. In fact it was my best run with maxibloom. I'm having some issues with my current dtw maxibloom grow and started them on maxigrow to see if it can correct said issues.

Leave a comment:

• brainzfuxed
    replied
    A 1" plant don't need nutes. 200ppm of your tap/ro mix is plenty. Don't over water at this stage.
    thank you for the feedback stoned40yrs!! you da man!

Leave a comment:

• GET MO
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stoned40yrs
    replied
    Does anyone ever work their way up to full 7g Mb? I've given my 1inch tall seedlings 3.5g of maxibloom and fear that this may be too much because of stunted growth in one of them. Should I have started at 1/4 strength and then moved to 1/2 strength then full?
    A 1" plant don't need nutes. 200ppm of your tap/ro mix is plenty. Don't over water at this stage.

Leave a comment:

• brainzfuxed
    replied
    Does anyone ever work their way up to full 7g Mb? I've given my 1inch tall seedlings 3.5g of maxibloom and fear that this may be too much because of stunted growth in one of them. Should I have started at 1/4 strength and then moved to 1/2 strength then full?

Leave a comment:

• oti$
    replied
    I mix nutes with this puppy. Cold well water in a 5 gal bucket and 35 grams of MB. Less than 30 seconds and it's mixed. It creates a vortex whirlpool from top to bottom of the bucket. That's a metal garden stake that I drilled a couple holes through and bolted on an aluminum plate. If anybody has a faster way to mix 5 gal of MB I'd like to see it
    View Image
    I use something similar, mines a paint stirring attachment...gets a rez thouroughly mixed fast

Leave a comment:

• superjet
    replied
    I just drop it in a 5 gallon sparkletts bottle and shake! room temperature works best.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X