JLP's Mississippi Mud (Indoors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JLP's Mississippi Mud (Indoors)

This will be a grow log of JLP's Mississippi Mud which he gifted to me amongst many others. Out of 8 full bodied seeds, 4 were be planted. At this later point 2 are female and 1 is male. The male sprouted with blue to purple first sets. One female Mud D is leaning towards the squat compact POG G-13, while the other Mud C is a Soulshine pheno. Right now they are growing compact under a 130w CFL Striplight, and will be going under a 250w HPS in combo for flowering. Thanks JLP, I will save the last 4 seeds.
    Last edited by The Slickster; 01-27-2009, 05:19.
    Mississippi Mud
    Flo Grow Log
    Deep Chunk
    Mixed Grow Log
    Pine Tar Kush

...on board...
    'when life hands ya 'nanas.....make beans'

Old Location, put on hold....

Berry's Micro Dresser

Comment

Nice job Slickster.

Very healthy,nice growth for a CFL.

Good luck.

JLP

Comment

JLP,you're the man!

Mississippi mud huh?you are always helpin peeps out with killer genes! any info on the MM?how do ya think they would fare outdoors? they look great! good luck Slickster!should be killer plants for sure! i'll be watchin this thread closely later Sillyphilly

Comment

Thank you very much JLP, for turning me on to some Miss Mud you've made. Here they are first day of flowering in 3 gallon containers under 250w of HPS with a 130w CFL strip lamp for supplementary side lighting.

They are fed PB Pro Grow, Cal-Mag and Liquid Karma, and PB Pro Bloom.
          Last edited by The Slickster; 01-27-2009, 05:28.
          Mississippi Mud
          Flo Grow Log
          Deep Chunk
          Mixed Grow Log
          Pine Tar Kush

Comment

wow slickster those are looking good . i hope i can get mine to look that good . i'll be lagging a bit behind for a while . the fluoro tubes that i'm using are slow . i'll catch up with ya at your next up date . many blesssings , hidingtree

Comment

Lookin great slickster! Can't wait to see yer girls start poppin pistils!
              I have been discriminated against and banned twice, without breaking any rules, from ICMAG for sharing links relating to discussion threads.

This is open discrimination over posting INFOWARS links due to manufactured lies in the media.

I will NO LONGER BE POSTING unless I GET SUPPORT.

If you find the research articles, past and recent news stories, statements, and discussions informative and beneficial please respond with your thoughts, support and questions. Also please send a PM to Gypsy Nirvana and let him know your thoughts.

I was recently warned this week by Gypsy Nirvana not to post links. Thanks for the Karma, but I am about to be banned again it looks like!

https://banned.video/channel/the-dav...id Knight Show
              https://roundtablereport.com
              https://banned.video
              https://www.newswars.com/
              https://www.infowars.com/

Deep State: Exposed Thread

Coronavirus.. outlook Thread

Comment

looking good man!
                just say no to non sharer's
                Man made medicine or medicine put here by God... You make the choice...
                D.S.C.C. - Dirty South Cannabis Cultivators

Comment

Slickster..sorry friend..I posted in your thread by mistake.
                  I though it was the mixed miss mud one.
                  Wonderful growing.
                  Last edited by mossy; 03-18-2007, 18:42.

Comment

Those baby's look like they have some potential for sure...JLP rocks !

Comment

My thought exactly..
                      JLP rocks..
                      Last edited by mossy; 03-18-2007, 18:40.

Comment

Slickster----> when you re-potted, did you do it in veg and then go to flower or at same time...???? I guess I mean did they have any 'recover' time from the transplant under veg conditions... or straight to flower?

Has anyone noticed a difference in either technique....???

Thanks Peace....
                        'when life hands ya 'nanas.....make beans'

Old Location, put on hold....

Berry's Micro Dresser

Comment

I don't mind seeing other Muds Mossy, yours is looking ready to do the dance as well. Berry Coughin, they had much recover time and have already flushed out a gallon from both 3 gallon containers. Since this is the third week since transplant and 1st (2nd) week of flowering, they have had these 2-3 weeks to grow into their 3 gallon. Which is good as it is alot of space to fill, if I was switching from a tall cup sized container moving the plant into a 1 gallon for flowering, I would still do it a week or two later (commencing flowering) as a smaller plant would need time as well.

Last edited by The Slickster; 01-27-2009, 05:35.
                          Mississippi Mud
                          Flo Grow Log
                          Deep Chunk
                          Mixed Grow Log
                          Pine Tar Kush

Comment

Cheers Slickster..
                            and your thoughts are spot on..
                            I transplanted her a couple of days ago..wonderful roots..
                            and I have just been blessed with a Girl..on the first day of Spring.

Comment

Nice close up there Mossy, gave me the idea to go try one myself. Some of the smaller leaves are cupped above because of the flush they were just given with bubbled water.

Thanks again JLP, for this herb to grow, harvest, and smoke.
                              Last edited by The Slickster; 01-27-2009, 05:39.
                              Mississippi Mud
                              Flo Grow Log
                              Deep Chunk
                              Mixed Grow Log
                              Pine Tar Kush

Comment

Working...
                              X