What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JLP's Mississippi Mud (Indoors)

Thanks Mossy, the close ups were added afterwards and their height is around 2 feet. Was just trying to get really close to the ganja with these close ups at week 4. :redface:

Week 5 ending, 33 days for M Mud D (G-13 dominant):

A week away from harvest possibly, has been flushed with purified water and is on distilled water now.

Here at day 37, still going close to the HPS, getting toasty now nearing the end stage:

Already harvested several small branches off this one as seen in pic above.

Here is Miss Mud C at 37 days with all major fan leaves trimmed off:

Now at day 37, they Mud C and D have both been flushed again for the second time. They are about done as they are fully seeded with just a few more days until harvest.

Last edited:
O

Organic Farmer

They are so sweet bro...
How many days are you going to let them??

Peace

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
WOW nice grow Slickster I was lucky to have been gifted those mississippi muds also but have yet to start them..You have got me thinking to start 3 beans tonight for my backyard or a spot this summer..Outdoors I could get a nice huge POTENT plant..
Man the decsions in life one must make LOL...
Peace
Chefboy

Thank you Chefboy, the choice of what seeds and strain/s to grow next can certainly be a challenging task. Will be growing the Flo next as am in need of a 60% Sativa + 40% Indica strain. Just harvested at day 50 which is just about right for me, cause I like em' young. Got some kief off the Mud D last night, and it was immediate tribal headspace which has a smooth mellow head to it. Here is one last shot of the Mississippi Mud pheno D down here below. Have next to try out Miss Mud pheno E (always my favorite), F, G, and Miss Mud H.

Physically it glues you to wherever you glide to after a while, but at first is a functional and motivational Indica physically. After autopilot kicks in you are sliding around from place to place as if you were standing on some Mud. Time and speech are slowed down while the stone is felt mostly in the body and is good for pain relief. Mud C was blissful invigoration so far, and will need to do more tests and wait for it to dry normally. Mud D had a liquorish smell when first broken up, while on the plant live it was mostly musty.

Last edited:
M

mossy

I am waiting...but please do not make it too good..or you will put my Muds life in danger.... :D
Do I understand right that you put the whole, cut down plant in the water for 24 hours?
Is that for any particular reason..
I would be worried I lost some of the trics or pistills.
Just curious..as I have some bud with an aphid problem..they could do with a 24 hour soak with a bit of dilute liquid soap/water..but I was worried about what I may wash away.

The buds look amazing..I have green envy for your harvest.. :sasmokin: :sasmokin: :sasmokin:

You are too kind Mossy, and yes I cut only 1 plant Mud D down whole with roots that were bubbled for 24hrs to get out the PBP Pro and mixes. Also I was not sure if the musty smell was something to be flushed out, but no it was just part of the plants natural odors. And I bubbled Mud C in water for 24 hrs without the roots, just to soak up pure water and it is a nice way to get them a bit purer. Read about someone elses whole roots harvest and sounded like a reasonable idea, to get a whole flavor possibility and try different things to see what works best. Is approximately half seeds in yield, so there are good things to work with here. Let me get some pics and more details, lately I have just been enjoying it for most of the time. Am sure you will/are too, it is really good smoke with effects above those of other generic strains. On top, plants were only showered at finish, not submerged. They were initially dried of excess water with a oscillating fan for an hour, then dried. Here is a small MissMud D clone I am flowering out to get ready for DJ's Flo.

Last edited:
M

mossy

WAMEN says my harvest/cure needs attention..
So that..and pollenation are on the menu for improvement this season.
I still cannot get my head around the fact we harvest a full plant at the same time. It is like pulling a tomato plant..for 1 tomato.
Somewhere this season..I will be trying a graduated harvest. :yes:

I have given my big Mud over to seed..so I cannot harvest her until they are done..but it is killing me.
She is making a good job of the seed..but I keep looking at the trics..
(sheer over-kill.. :yummy: )
and thinking..she is feeding the seeds on those..
and they should have been mine.
:frown:
I had the the sensual..kinda patchouli..sweet/spicey smell to mine..but she is dropping the tone as she matures.
She is getting lower, rounder and not as sweet.
I think she is going to be a fat oily lazy smoke.. :joint:
:drum: :drum:
and I am finding it hard to resist.

Kenny Lingus

mossy said:
I still cannot get my head around the fact we harvest a full plant at the same time. It is like pulling a tomato plant..for 1 tomato.

Just think of it more like a herbal plant with a certain terppenoid level throughout its tissue.... (e.g. tobacco)

-But I think multi-cropping can be very beneficial in certain situations. Indoors we get alot of mature buds in the bright light and further down (or inside the canopy) the buds can be pale and under-ripe.
The Zamal strain of La Reunion is supposedly best harvested in stages. Same for some thai strains too.

Good luck this year. (don't) break a leg

G

Damn those muds look nice! i got some in 3 or 4 wks flowering. It is a very vigorus plant..And i like how the leaves piont towards the light..I need to post some pictures of mine up for sure....

Last edited:

Murphy

Am I the only one that has to spell mississippi like kids in song form? Plants look great bro, I'd love to get some of those seeds!

C

cephas333

What is the yield like on these Miss. Muds?.......and are they fast veggers?

G

very cool thread......miss T gifted me some Miss. Mud F2's that she made................after seeing all of these fantastic shots (great job ALL of you).....I need to figure out a way to make room for 'em!!!

BF
:rasta:

JLP's Miss Mud is definitely platinum herb that is hardy, grows fast, and yields well not to mention the effects.

Am currently vegging 6 Deep Chunks atm with flowering starting in 1 month.

Last edited:

JWP

Had to go away for a few days over christmass. Got mobile net but wish i had a mobile grow room. So miss mud spent a few in a cupboard with no light, food or air movement. She doesnt look happy about it at all

Latest posts

Latest posts