What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strive presents: Triangle Trip (a GrownOut joint)

Hugh Midity

Veteran
Day 35

Day 35

starting to get some meat on them bones finally. went ahead and put in stakes yesterday to spread them out and let the light in. smelling good, can't place my finger on what it smells like except flame:biggrin: the #1 has all the size and good structure, putting another in soon
tt#1
tt1a.jpg

tt1b.jpg

tt1c.jpg

tt1d.jpg

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking excellent so far brotha!!! Glad I am not the only one that cant their finger on that smell. The phenos I had, all had the TK smell and flavor but with the addition of a weird chemy smell and flavor. Want to say that is the DMT flavor and smell that Steele always mentioned.

Can really see the TK in them though for sure, so I am glad to know that it is dominant in pretty much every pheno. Plan in to find the most TK leaning pheno and then find a killer stud and create an F2 line that I will release to the public. Tossing around the possibility of adding the real deal Fire OG cut into the mix as well, possibly hit him with the Triangle Trip F1 stud.

Hugh Midity

Veteran
I'd try that:biggrin:thanks and most folks that have seen them remark how much they look like tk. I see the dmt in the bud structure and trich formation though, looks alot like our #4 pheno

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Yes they are looking perfect Hugh!!! They are really starting to swell up now. I bet they smell just as killer as they look. Very nice brotha, won't be too much longer. :cool:

Hugh Midity

Veteran
thanks guys, I'm ready to take em now lol. the #1 has the goods I think cheeb but I'm making damn sure before I toss one out.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
no worries, you know me.......im a chronic hoarder so ill have both for a while.

I did some defoliating on that Gorilla Grape in veg and damn thing smells great so ill get one in flower in a few wks.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Wish I could play with you guys but it's just not in the cards right now....

Latest posts

Latest posts